Author Topic: damn bloods & crips in jersey  (Read 646 times)

Wild_Elmo

Re: damn bloods & crips in jersey
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2004, 04:01:55 PM »
i dont want to read that, but r u trying to justify or advocate gangs???
stupid lazy fuck, read it

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2004, 04:22:44 PM »
well i read it, but i think its a bit strange for him to be using caps and annoying.....shouting..its unjustified...
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2004, 06:32:42 PM »
u gotta remember tho man, i dunno how old u are. But this is how things were in the late 80's early 90's out here. The gang shit is fairly new out there...especially the blood/crip shit compared to here. They doin what muhafuckas out here were doing 15 yrs ago. And in 15 yrs, theyll be doing what we do now. Its low key out here now...cus of a LOT of things. Everyone remembers how fucked up things were, and most dont want that again. Nobody wants all out wars again. Plus, people turned to bein about they paper so much now too. There isnt the same power struggle there used to be. Also, all the gang injuctions and parole stipulations that dont even allow u to wear certain colors, or hang out in certain hoods.

I was born 84 in Inglewood, so I saw the tail end of what was goin on in L.A., I definitely remember the riots and bein stuck in traffic when it first went down. I know things were bad in LA and people used to dress a whole lot different back then, but it seems like a lot of people outta state are addin their own thing to it.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2004, 07:14:41 PM »
Crazy man. Ppl need to stop thinking stupid. Killing over colours is stupid.

Would prolly laugh if u were down here in NZ, ppl dun sport red & blue much nowadays, but it's not as bad as it used to be, especially when early 90s gangsta music blew up. Ppl hav been sporting blu & red since the early mid 2 late 80s, when I was little, so it's not new. I remember older dudes claiming SonsOfSamoa (S.O.S) & TonganCripGang (TCG). Shit is slowly dying out, if it hasn't already, but we still have biker gangs that started from Hells Angels (US.........Australia). There are still tensions between these gangs, but most of the time, they come together for the drugs, there hasn't been any killings over patches for a while now.

Gangsta rap is all good to listen to, but there is no real good that can come out of it, it has no positive influence on kids.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2004, 04:07:48 AM by Nutty »

The Watcher

« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2004, 07:35:57 PM »
we have biker gangs here in australia, mother fuckers killing police & shit

i wear blue & red!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2004, 07:39:22 PM »
gangs are dumb

youngmessnucca

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2004, 09:29:54 PM »
they are and we dont have neigboorhoods and sets...i give respect to all the g's in la county, dieago and sac whos doin something positve but we live in the suburbs.
the shit just not necessary, they way i understand in LA u aint gonna get shot for the colors but these kids JOINING gangs when they teenagers to get respect. you silly ass nigga! you only gonna end up dead or in jail like those 2 kids and thats fact

super_russy

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2004, 02:58:02 PM »
I was watching a documentary once i think it was the "Welcome To Death Row" DVD and they had this annual bloods and crips BBQ, 363 days a year they killing each other then for one day they have a BBQ some stupid shit

I would walk around naked just incase i wear the wrong colour

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2004, 07:16:20 PM »
I was watching a documentary once i think it was the "Welcome To Death Row" DVD and they had this annual bloods and crips BBQ, 363 days a year they killing each other then for one day they have a BBQ some stupid shit

NO, U HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT WAS, SO QUIT CALLIN SOMETHING STUPID WHEN FOR ALL U KNOW IT WAS VERY POSITIVE AND SAVED LIVES. AIN'T NO ONE ADVOCATING THE GANG BANG LIFESTYLE EITHER, BUT MUTHAFUCAZ THAT HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOES ON AND SIT THERE IN THEIR L7 SQUAREVILLE AND TRY TO CHOP IT UP ON HERE HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ANYTHING STUPID. THE DEATH ROW/DPG ERA HAS MADE THE WHOLE WORLD THINK THEY'RE STREET EDUCATED AND ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEY KNOW WHAT GOES ON. THEY THINK THE STREETS REVOLVE AROUND CRIPS N BLOODS WHICH IS NOT TRUE WHAT SO EVER. MAYBE IN CERTAIN CITIES, BUT DATS ONLY BECAUSE IT'S COMMERCIALIZED AND U CAN THANK RAP MUSIC FOR THAT. U TAKE LOS ANGELES FOR EXAMPLE, EVERYONE THINK YOUR COMPTONS AND LONG BEACH IS MURDER ZONE 2K, BUT THEY NEVER HEAR ABOUT PLACES IN EAST L.A AND HOW BIG THE SURENOS OPERATE. THEY NEVER HEAR ABOUT HOW A FEW MILES DOWN IN S.D, U HAVE YOUR COMPTONS IN EVERY OTHER CITY. THEY NEVER HEAR ABOUT ALL THE SHIT THAT GOES ON IN FARM ASS FRESNO AREA, THERE'S MANY HOODS OUT THERE, THEY NEVER HEAR ABOUT A FEW MILES UP NORTH AND ALL THE GANGS THAT ARE DEEPER THAN BLOODS N CRIPS, THEY DON'T HEAR ABOUT OAKLAND BEING THE MURDER CAPITAL OF U.S.A IN 2002 OR EAST PALO ALTO IN 1992 N 1993, WHY? BECAUSE IN 1992 and 1993 DEATH ROW WAS FAMOUS N APPARENTLY THEIR HOODS WAS THE KRAYZIEST. AIIGHT, DON'T GET ME STARTED.....IM HIGH AS FUCK.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2004, 08:50:53 PM »
Rodzilla is right for the most part. Other than gangsta rap, the movies had a helluva effect on other cities and states wantin to gangbang. When the riots happened, people from other places realize LA definitely was no joke. But the fact that Hollywood is n LA is the main reason the world knows about bloods and crips. If hollywood happened to be Chicago, then GDs and Vice Lords would have everybody around the country imitating them.

I always tell people, L.A. definitely isn't as bad as you would think from watchin movies and all, but at the same time, it still is not a place to take for a joke by any means. I know people from down south who are completely scared as hell of goin to L.A., and when I tell them that I work with bloods and grew up with crips, they think I am a brave ass person who grew up rough and all else, even when I tell em different. They've said things like "if I come to LA I am wearin all white" and "man I donno how you made it out" even though they might live in a rougher neighborhood in west palm beach than I live in L.A./Gardena.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2004, 11:56:48 PM »
Rod, why are you typing in all caps...LOL

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2004, 11:45:39 AM »
White teens in my city who got all those bandanas and shit baggy you know,ger whooped by teens whos dadies are real mafiosi....

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2004, 02:36:56 AM »
YOU GOT SUM 30'S OUT THERE I KNOW THIS CUZZ MY LIL RIDER RUSSTY OVER THERE HOLDING IT DOWN.SOUTHSIDE OF NEWARK AND IRVINGTON YOU GOT HELLA CUZZ BUT ITS MAINLY BLOODS OUT THERE RIGHT?MOST OF THEM ARE LITTLE BUSSTAZ CUZZ THIS SHIT IS A CALI THANG AINT NO REAL BANGAZ OVER THERE.I KNOW U GOT SUM LATIN KINGS OUT THERE TOO.
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Tical

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2004, 02:58:59 AM »
crips r pussies

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2004, 05:10:27 AM »
ADIDAS your ;D 832 posts tell me that you are the bigest gangsta!