Author Topic: Can Muslims Sink Any Lower???  (Read 488 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Can Muslims Sink Any Lower???
« on: September 02, 2004, 03:57:33 PM »
It is one thing that hey are going around beheading people, commiting suicide bombings, and driving planes into skyscrapers......but now they are raiding schools and talking little children as hostages and threatening to kill them???

What is the matter with these bastards? How evil can one religion be?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Can Muslims Sink Any Lower???
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2004, 03:59:12 PM »
true

DAYUM

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2004, 04:21:55 PM »
real...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2004, 04:36:22 PM »
ppl always underestimate what "hate" and "frustration" together with "unification" can do with ppl's minds.
if a "wave" is created, and ppl feel real hate.. some of them are capable to do stuff that is fucked up beyond recognition.
do you remember maybe the time when you used to be lil children. when there were to groups of children "fighting" each other..
ah what the hell, Im durnk as hell and I cant express my thoughts short and on point right now lol.
so..
all Im gonna say is:

they dont have the military, they cant start wars.
so they have to rely on terrorism
how is terrorism worse than war?
I mean YOU killed FAR more children than those would kill if they killed everybody in this school.. think about it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2004, 04:41:55 PM »
In all fairness to Islam. You have to blame the people doing it, not the religion. What religion were the soldiers in Vietnam? Christian and Jesus obviously teaches peace at every instant, but that didn't stop those soldiers from murdering children and raping women. One could argue the Muhammed himself was a warrior and that inspires muslims to act that way, but Jesus was the absoluite opposite of violence and hatred and that doesn't inspire christian empires to act his way.

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2004, 05:04:20 PM »
In all fairness to Islam. You have to blame the people doing it, not the religion. What religion were the soldiers in Vietnam? Christian and Jesus obviously teaches peace at every instant, but that didn't stop those soldiers from murdering children and raping women. One could argue the Muhammed himself was a warrior and that inspires muslims to act that way, but Jesus was the absoluite opposite of violence and hatred and that doesn't inspire christian empires to act his way.

Real talk
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2004, 06:48:47 AM »
First of all im not going to blame the religion. If it was really the religion then we'd have about a billion terrorist attacks.

Anyway, i dont know understand how anyone could condone these acts, even if you sympathize with their situation. Seriously, how can you compare War to taking a school hostage.  There were little children in their, and it doesnt matter which way you try to spin that, THATS NOT WAR. Slamming two 747s into skyscrapers killing almost 2,000 men, women, and children is not war.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2004, 07:09:20 AM »

the thing is.. christians are taught tolerance..

muslims have the ride with us, or collide with us mentality brainwashed into them..

its about ego. muslims are insecure..

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2004, 07:26:37 AM »
First of all im not going to blame the religion. If it was really the religion then we'd have about a billion terrorist attacks.

Anyway, i dont know understand how anyone could condone these acts, even if you sympathize with their situation. Seriously, how can you compare War to taking a school hostage.  There were little children in their, and it doesnt matter which way you try to spin that, THATS NOT WAR. Slamming two 747s into skyscrapers killing almost 2,000 men, women, and children is not war.

THen what would you call bombing a hospital killing 17,000 people in the process, but not mentioning much in the news because a few kids were shot in Littleton Colorado by a couple phychos? It's not just what the Christians did during the war, it's also the fact they start the wars.

And Overseer, I know plenty of Muslims that are hardly taught that everyone has to be with them to get respect. It's just that so,me people are evil and a lot of people are stupid. The evil trick the stupid into follwing them and we get, well we get what we've been getting all theses years. This happens with any religion.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2004, 07:28:40 AM »
answer me this..

name which religions out there have the concept of "holy war" ?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2004, 07:42:08 AM »
answer me this..

christian crusade ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2004, 07:57:35 AM »
answer me this..

christian crusade ;)

real talk!

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2004, 08:02:09 AM »

wrong.   answer the question i asked.

does the bible have any concept of holy war within it?

the actions of followers can be discounted... but...

which religions actually encourage through its scriptures these actions?

Montana00

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2004, 08:06:18 AM »
christian crusades were made up by the people at the time. They didnt read "Holy War, kill the infedels" in the Bible.

Throwback

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2004, 08:20:27 AM »
they thought they hade to convert people to christians rite?