Author Topic: Can Muslims Sink Any Lower???  (Read 493 times)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
Re: Can Muslims Sink Any Lower???
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2004, 08:20:49 AM »
word
muslims arent better then shit
I would easier kill a muslim then a dogg
and dont call me a racist, cuz I hang wit black people, white people, just got a problem wit muslims

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Montana00

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2004, 08:24:31 AM »
muslims arent a race

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2004, 08:32:41 AM »

wrong.   answer the question i asked.

does the bible have any concept of holy war within it?

the actions of followers can be discounted... but...

which religions actually encourage through its scriptures these actions?

Look man like the song says "Jesus is just alright with me". I'm christian and the reason I stayed christian is because of the promoted violence in the Quran. However this does not change the fact that Christians are historically responsible for way more plunder in human history then Muslims are. The point I was trying to make is even with a perfect figure like Jesus, christians still fuck up and fuck up hard. Yes the Quran tells muslims to fight back when being oppressed and the Bible does not tell christians the same, but christians do so any way. So what's the diference? Either way people are being killed.
The original post blamed the religion of muslims for their ill will and extreme actions, and I just mentioned that christians do the same shit. So how can you blame the religion? The muslims (of course I don't mean all muslims) don't attack because the Quran says so, they sattack because they're treated like shit by the world powers and want revenge. Quran or no Quran they'd still be revolting right now.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2004, 08:36:10 AM »
i never said anything different.

i'm just saying that while GENERALLY the christian faith is about tollerance,..

the muslim faith has an inbuilt tendancie towards the promtion of muslim power through control and war (jihad).

Montana00

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2004, 08:44:02 AM »
i know ALOT of christians, and im pretty sure none of them are plotting terrorist attacks.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2004, 08:50:12 AM »
Now Rampant I was talking about it historically. Ever hear of the Aztecs? What religion were the Germans during WW2? Who killed all the native americans? If some of the stuff those guys did doesn't apply as terror then I don't know what terror means anymore.

And Overseer you said that Muslims were taught to this way and brainwashed, making them insecure. I just wanted to say I think it human nature. Even if they had no religion hisory shows that they'd probably still be revolting right now.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2004, 08:52:01 AM »

of course they're brainwashed.. chanting the same shit 3 times a day is gonna affect you..

Throwback

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2004, 09:00:26 AM »

of course they're brainwashed.. chanting the same shit 3 times a day is gonna affect you..

they pray 5 times a day i believe. at least they do that in turkey. fuckin priest is singin thru the speakers at 6:00

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2004, 09:03:25 AM »

christians or catholics?  (i'm not a fan of them...)

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2004, 09:09:37 AM »
 If you travel to Spain, you can still see some remnants of when Muslims held power... take a look at some of the architecture and what not.

Sinterklaas is a Turk ;D

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2004, 01:02:15 PM »
Im Muslim does it mean that Im a terrorist,thats what wrong most of oyu that all Muslims are the same with suicides and shit....

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2004, 01:27:17 PM »
not saying that... its just that every religion has its extremes.. and the religion that has the concept for "holy war" also happens to be the one out and about all over the world terrorising...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2004, 02:56:26 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's probably more to the fact that they have been raped of their resources and treated like shit by world powers. If Muslims were in power and christians were the underdogs then you'd see the reverse. Countries that are treated properly don't have to resort to terror. I don't hear too many terrorist attacks coming from Saudi Arabians, probably because they are left alone for the most part.

Like I said we're human, we're all human and we all fall victim to committing evil. I'm willing to bet that if the muslim nations were treated better then we wouldn't see this type of reaction. It's not that their taught to hate the white man, it's that all they see is the white taking from them, and they want revenge. If the roles were reveresed the same thing would happen.

You say they're brainwashed, but aren't we all brainwashed in a sense. We only know how tro conduct ourselves because we are told how to.

Oh and Catholics are Christian. What religion are you?

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2004, 03:02:06 PM »
technically protestant  :D

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2004, 03:16:09 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So that means that your ancestors were catholic during the crusades.