Author Topic: LOL @ DAZ  (Read 651 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
LOL @ DAZ
« on: September 03, 2004, 10:40:54 AM »
Dat Nigga Daz
DPG Recordz CEO

well i heard he was club opium in miami @ tha mtv award & she creep up on him & slap tha shitttt of ooutt of em 7 tha game didnt do shit & suge said dont speak his name in mixxtape & now this got me hooooot i jus dont like suge knight cuz u gotta take off 1st fuccin wit slob cuzzz yall find out 2 emailll 0r call g unittt so what tha g unit gone do nowwww they boy got slap uppp is it war tyme or fairy taleees wit tharow & gunit

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: LOL @ DAZ
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2004, 10:41:23 AM »
GaME: i thought I told yall mothafuckas Suge aint & will never put his hands on me nigga, the day he does will be his last !!!! I'm a mothafuckin' man nigga !!! & if Daz said that which I don't think he did, he will be thoroughly addressed next time I see him, on Piru !!!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2004, 10:44:50 AM »
Damn, Daz is about the biggest attention whore I've ever seen.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2004, 11:37:52 AM »
Dat Nigga Daz
DPG Recordz CEO

well i heard he was club opium in miami @ tha mtv award & she creep up on him & slap tha shitttt of ooutt of em 7 tha game didnt do shit & suge said dont speak his name in mixxtape & now this got me hooooot i jus dont like suge knight cuz u gotta take off 1st fuccin wit slob cuzzz yall find out 2 emailll 0r call g unittt so what tha g unit gone do nowwww they boy got slap uppp is it war tyme or fairy taleees wit tharow & gunit

Daz is just expressing the effects of the bolded part...Damn you guys need to read between the lines when he says things.

;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2004, 12:03:16 PM »
thats twice daz tryed 2 talk shit between suge and game.game needs 2 tell him 2 keep him name out of his beef with suge...

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2004, 12:14:52 PM »
Dont get it who slap

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2004, 12:42:33 PM »
Dont get it who slap

Me neither.  Can somebody translate Daz's language into English?

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2004, 01:06:19 PM »
Daz said that Suge Knight slapped Game,and now he thinks that g unit wont do shit!

Smurf

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2004, 01:16:04 PM »
lol @ Daz telling people to call or email G-Unit

SGV

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2004, 01:57:42 PM »
GaME: i thought I told yall mothafuckas Suge aint & will never put his hands on me nigga, the day he does will be his last !!!! I'm a mothafuckin' man nigga !!! & if Daz said that which I don't think he did, he will be thoroughly addressed next time I see him, on Piru !!!

LOL. Game reminds me of that kid in High School that exagerrated about everything to make himself look cool or hard. I'd take Daz's word over his anyday.

"Budden came up to me! He was scared! I won!" LOL. He maybe your homie Rod, but this cat is TOO full of himself.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2004, 02:31:47 PM »

LOL. Game reminds me of that kid in High School that exagerrated about everything to make himself look cool or hard. I'd take Daz's word over his anyday.

"Budden came up to me! He was scared! I won!" LOL. He maybe your homie Rod, but this cat is TOO full of himself.

Hell fuckin' yea...That's exactly what I feel.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2004, 03:00:15 PM »

Hell fuckin' yea...That's exactly what I feel.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2004, 04:06:21 PM »
Man i need to be taught how to read gangsta.....
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2004, 04:58:22 PM »
lol interesting..

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2004, 01:56:39 AM »
Daz needs to go back to 1st grade
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE