Author Topic: It's official: Em & Rakim are the best MCs ever  (Read 2823 times)

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: It's official: Em & Rakim are the best MCs eve
« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2002, 12:00:33 PM »

Ice Cube & Snoop Dogg?! I know you don't like Em (I don't like him either), but he's better than those dudes.

no he's not. He hasn't done shit for the rap game yet. snoop dogg and ice cube are two of the biggest legends ever and they have dropped so many better verses then em has.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Luuuuuurrrrrk

« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2002, 12:02:11 PM »

His wordplay impresses me but my point was that he will never be viewed as the greatest by people other than his fans. Why? Because "his message is his person and the things he went through". That is something no one other than his physiatrist would care about. And its sad that white kids listen to him just cause of his race..

The US is full of psychiatrists and psychologists, isn't it?

And im trying to figure out what you ment by "hes the product of white america". I dont think thats true. Not every white person likes him and not every white person is LIKE him.

"He's the product of white America" doesn't mean that every white person is like him.

Luuuuuurrrrrk

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2002, 12:02:58 PM »

no he's not. He hasn't done shit for the rap game yet. snoop dogg and ice cube are two of the biggest legends ever and they have dropped so many better verses then em has.

He hasn't done shit for the rap game yet? He brought M-Town back on the map. Snoop Dogg & Ice Cube are relatively unknown outside the whole HipHop thing. Em on the other hand transcended HipHop.

JAE

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2002, 12:05:36 PM »

The US is full of psychiatrists and psychologists, isn't it?

I mean his own personal psychiatrist.

Luuuuuurrrrrk

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2002, 12:09:26 PM »

I mean his own personal psychiatrist.

I know, but please think about it. He is the product of white America.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2002, 12:24:43 PM »
Dresta, Knoccout, Ice Cube, Spice 1, Celly Cel and bout 20 other homies

are able to whoop eminems fuckin ass
hahahahaha

peace
GT
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2002, 12:26:38 PM »

Ice Cube & Snoop Dogg?! I know you don't like Em (I don't like him either), but he's better than those dudes.

what da fuck are you talkin bout ???

" those dudes " ???
you're talkin bout OG ICE CUBE !!!
show some respect and get yo fuckin ass outta here

REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2002, 12:26:46 PM »
If you guys think about it Rap music wasnt made to have the best flow and best voice it was about message. Poetry plays a big part in rap. Just listen to Chuck D. I consider him one of the Greatests because of his messages. He cant flow for shit though. The reason I dont like eminem is because of him being so overrated. Like someone said above, Eminem just talks about his life. Im not his physiatrist so I cant relate or care about what he says. THAT is why he will never be the greatist. I know why people say Pac is the greatist now. Its because he was a voice. He had messages and whether you like him or not he was the greatist. Hes not my fav(not even close) but Pac was the greatist if you think about it. Eminems fans cant relate to him unless they have a pill popping mom, a whore ex girlfriend and a daughter. His fans like him for the music but since he cant tell a message or change the game in any way he will never be the greatist. And thats the truth.

LET THE JAE BASHING BEGIN!

im sorry but he has changed the game.......he has made it acceptable to be white and Rap.....to me thats a big change.......and he got skills his flow word play and his shit he talks about...if he started talkin about being a gangsta he would be a fake....if he started talkin about problems he would be a fake to you guys too cause he is white....and if this is his life he should rap about it thats what rappers need to talk about shit they go through so he cant talk about alot of topics due to his color situation and differences from lots of the great MC's....but out of MC's PAC is the greatest in my opinion

Luuuuuurrrrrk

« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2002, 12:28:01 PM »
Dresta, Knoccout, Ice Cube, Spice 1, Celly Cel and bout 20 other homies

are able to whoop eminems fuckin ass
hahahahaha

peace
GT

nobody knows them.

JAE

« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2002, 12:54:39 PM »

nobody knows them.

That doesnt mean a fuckin thing. Fame aint got shit on talent.

Peter-5150

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2002, 01:09:09 PM »

im sorry but he has changed the game.......he has made it acceptable to be white and Rap.....to me thats a big change.......and he got skills his flow word play and his shit he talks about...if he started talkin about being a gangsta he would be a fake....if he started talkin about problems he would be a fake to you guys too cause he is white....and if this is his life he should rap about it thats what rappers need to talk about shit they go through so he cant talk about alot of topics due to his color situation and differences from lots of the great MC's....but out of MC's PAC is the greatest in my opinion

No the Beastie Boys made it acceptable to be white rappers. They had a greater influnece on hip hop then Em. All rappers talk about their life but some (the greatest) go above that and tackle other issues. I personally like Em, but i also understand why he is hated. You got him dissin pop stars, rock star and etc.. Not just once but repeatedly. His subject matter is not varied enough to be considered a great. IMO he is a great lyricist be he is also a gimmick MC. Listen to the D-12 album.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2002, 01:10:36 PM »

He hasn't done shit for the rap game yet? He brought M-Town back on the map. Snoop Dogg & Ice Cube are relatively unknown outside the whole HipHop thing. Em on the other hand transcended HipHop.

actually u fucken dumbass snoop dogg and ice cube are two of the most known rappers around the work not just in the US, and eminems only been in the rap game for what 4 years? who knows that he's not gonna fade out. snoop and cube have been doin thise shit for over a decade and are still popular as ever. So shut ur mouth and show some respect for two of the Biggest legends to ever grace the mic.

PS. Snoop Dogg has still sold more albums then eminem

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2002, 01:34:24 PM »
PS. Snoop Dogg has still sold more albums then eminem

Not quite.

Snoop has maybe 10 million
Eminem has at least 16 million

(Rough guesses)

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2002, 01:37:46 PM »

Not quite.

Snoop has maybe 10 million
Eminem has at least 16 million

(Rough guesses)

umm actually not really. i wuz watchin mtv diary on snoop and they said snoop has sold 24 million so yeah thas more then eminems 16 million.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2002, 01:42:30 PM »
No.

LOL @ no one knowing Snoop Dogg or Ice Cube. If you were listening to hip hop back in '92/'93 you would definitely know that Snoop Dogg was just as big as Eminem is now. Take into consideration that hip hop wasn't as popular then as it is now. No one knows Ice Cube? LOL! Eminem is great and is qualified to be considered a G.O.A.T. but the best ever? LOL!