Author Topic: Can Muslims Sink Any Lower???  (Read 491 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Can Muslims Sink Any Lower???
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2004, 10:29:48 PM »
Overseer,

1. Muslims dont chant Kill Whitey 5 times a day. They profess love and submission to God. How are you God fearing people even dare to disrespect Islam. We fear God, we are modest, we act in honour, and we believe that our existence on this earth has some fuckin purpose. And how can u even mention brainwashing, look at European/American societies over the last 200 years and talk to me about brainwashing.

2. If you dont understand the context of holy war or even read the translastions of the "scriptures" you are referring to, please dont speak on it.

3. Do you understand why the Muslim world is "terrorising"? Do you even know what "terrorising" means?
Are you typing just for the sake of typing?

4. You mention a "Ride with us or collide with us" mentality. Can u prove Muslims have started this current conflict because of an aggressive militaristic mindstate created by Islam?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2004, 04:57:31 AM »
I think that if Israel was somewhere in the USA we wouldnt have terrorisam,cause you see that all them are threating to them jews,cause they treat muslims like animals!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2004, 01:34:56 PM »
I think that if Israel was somewhere in the USA we wouldnt have terrorisam,cause you see that all them are threating to them jews,cause they treat muslims like animals!

Cuz they act like animals... :D

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2004, 01:39:30 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dumb....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2004, 03:26:29 AM »
Smart

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2004, 03:26:39 AM »
Hi.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2004, 11:01:47 AM »

bump, they do act like animals in a vast majority...too many prime examples out there to deny it...just look we have several examples here of muslims acting like animals...tech and infinite

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2004, 01:07:33 PM »

proof that several chrstians acts like animals too: you, trauma, cwalker ... ...

bump, they do act like animals in a vast majority...too many prime examples out there to deny it...just look we have several examples here of muslims acting like animals...tech and infinite

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2004, 01:15:57 PM »
jews are nice