Author Topic: Did a plane really hit the pentagon?  (Read 448 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Did a plane really hit the pentagon?
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2004, 12:13:15 AM »
....How many more threads are going to be posted about this?

I'll just let the title of the webpage do my talking for me....

"ebaumsworld.com - A  Hilarious Collection Of Media For The Masses"

This is from another site...Ebaum just put it on there.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2004, 01:40:01 AM »
If it was "staged" it would be bigger than Bush anyways. He doesn't have the power to command people to hijack planes and pull off that terrorist attack. Come on people, don't be ridiculous. Hell, saying the US government and it's agencies either allowed it or staged it makes more sense than saying it was all Dubya. And this is coming from a anti-Bush dude.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2004, 02:12:49 AM »
It doesn't even really matter if it was a Boing or another plane... fact is it was a plane and the Pentagon was on fire. Anyway, I think I'm gonna come up with theories Afghanistan wasn't really invaded by the United States; there must be reasons to make it believable for some of you.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2004, 03:49:00 AM »
@Smerlus: Sikotic more or less mentioned what I was going to say.. I do think Bush is definitely *not the most intelligent president of all time, although I also think ppl behind him noone even knows oughta be pretty masterminded and also evil ;)..

ah and dudes. wasnt there a plane, the government took outta the air? you know, they launched a missile on one of their own passenger planes because it was hijacked and "prolly supposed to hit the white house or something.."... I never heard about that other than on the day of 9/11. maybe that was the real boing lol. Im not too serious right now though cause the information I recall about that is WAY too vage. But maybe you know more about it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2004, 05:03:22 AM »

Here i'll be real with you , there's some friends of my mom who LIVE in fucking washington dc who got the chance to see the pentagon after 9-11.....a plane hit it.

I was in Washington a month after that; believe me, a plane hit the pentagon, lol.  I don't really know any other way to put it, but you look @ the building, when you're standing in front of it, and the first thing that pops in your head is "Damn, a plane flew into the side of that fucking building"

LOL

(Of Course, assholes who live 4-5000 miles away may know better, who am I to judge?)

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2004, 05:04:18 AM »
@Smerlus: Sikotic more or less mentioned what I was going to say.. I do think Bush is definitely *not the most intelligent president of all time, although I also think ppl behind him noone even knows oughta be pretty masterminded and also evil ;)..

ah and dudes. wasnt there a plane, the government took outta the air? you know, they launched a missile on one of their own passenger planes because it was hijacked and "prolly supposed to hit the white house or something.."... I never heard about that other than on the day of 9/11. maybe that was the real boing lol. Im not too serious right now though cause the information I recall about that is WAY too vage. But maybe you know more about it.

Man, just quit while you're ahead. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2004, 07:08:57 AM »

Here i'll be real with you , there's some friends of my mom who LIVE in fucking washington dc who got the chance to see the pentagon after 9-11.....a plane hit it.

I was in Washington a month after that; believe me, a plane hit the pentagon, lol.  I don't really know any other way to put it, but you look @ the building, when you're standing in front of it, and the first thing that pops in your head is "Damn, a plane flew into the side of that fucking building"

LOL

(Of Course, assholes who live 4-5000 miles away may know better, who am I to judge?)

lmao. yeah, time to put on the "fuck you, youve never been here, you dont know shit" - talk. how come you know that saddam was evil when youve never been to iraq? how come you know that bin laden is a terrorist when youve never met him? how come you know that there are muslim suicide bombers in israel when youve never been there? Fuck that.
I dont feel uncomfortable with you being in front of the pentagon when I havent been the slightest little bit. I got a television and I saw the fuckin pentagon too and who are you supposed to say you can tell that a boing 747 hit it when you 1. dont know shit about planes and 2. just stand in front of it lol. that's ridiculous.
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2004, 07:31:18 AM »
what happened to the people that died on the flight since that plane didn't hit the pentagon? that right there fucks up any conspiracy theory on this subject....no more use for debate

all conspiracy theories do is take one little piece of the big picture and try to make it look like something else happened...so it didn't look like a plane hit the building...then they offer no explinations for what did hit the building, or the old story that unraveled...

so a misslie/jet hit the pentagon

1. who's dumb enough as an american to do a suicide mission who can also fly a jet fighter?

2. where's the plane that should have hit the building?

3. why are they dozens of more witnesses that say they saw a plane hit it

4. if a jet/missle hit the pentagon, where are the people that were on the missing plane?

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2004, 07:43:43 AM »

do you know someone that knows someone who died on that flight?.. they could just make up a list of names!

Thirteen

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2004, 07:51:51 AM »
yeah they could, they could also just have got a whole shitload of actors that cried when they lost a loved one on that flight

and by that reasoning i could say that the germans never killed a single jew because i don't know anyone that was a concentration camp... also black people were never slaves because i don't know a single slave.....and i can apply the same ignorance to the rest of my life

Montana00

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2004, 07:54:40 AM »
Well technically you could argue everything because there was no photo/video of the crash.
I personally dont believe the conspiracies.

But from how i understand it, Cheney ordered all non-responsive planes to be shot down after the second tower was hit. So one could argue that the "pentagon 747" was shot down, and covered up. And one could say "Well why cover it up, it would have hit something important." Well, what would make bush look worse. A terrorist attack, or that he shot a missle at over 100 american civillians?

Thirteen

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2004, 08:03:15 AM »
once again, that wouldn't make any sense...so they shot down the 747 somewhere else and no one reported it? plus what do you think would be more logical? they could have easily said that the plane blew up by itself from a terrorist bomb....then they wouldn't had to have scrambled a fighter jet...and found a suicidal pilot in 30 minutes...then cover up that the pentagon got hit.... either way you look at it this theory doesn't make any sense.... i'd have a better chance believing that 2pac, biggie and elvis sailed a flying ship into the side of the pentagon

Montana00

« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2004, 08:21:16 AM »
im not saying i believe it, im saying its easily arguable because nobody actually saw it happen.

i personally dont care, lots of innocent lives were lost, i dont really dwell on how the pentagon was hit.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2004, 09:12:09 AM »
i have trust in my government :)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2004, 10:36:48 AM »
i have trust in my government :)

tremendous mistake
No, it's not a sin