Author Topic: Muslims=Terrorists,what you think!  (Read 391 times)

eS El Duque

Re: Muslims=Terrorists,what you think!
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2004, 12:27:24 PM »
i agree with whiteboy says^^

I got more than a dozen muslim friends, they aint terrorists (a three of em are white though  :P)

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2004, 12:28:10 PM »
Who says that I justify that they killed so many children....I said that if they make terror against russia i agree with it till its normal,the killing of lil kids is wrong,why idi they choose kids they should kill putin and them rich ones who are in the government,kids are innocent lie you said,and you TRUCKER my granpa who i didnt even see was the onlyone who survived the second world war of a family who counted like 34 members,and btw how would you feel when you were 4 and you see that your uncle gets shot in the head,and your cousins etc.....THINK!
« Last Edit: September 04, 2004, 12:30:35 PM by lil layzie »

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2004, 12:40:45 PM »
"Im Muslim and I dont disagree with them who attack Israel,Russia and all them other orthodox countries,but the resi is just wrong...."

glad to see ur helping dispell that horrible rumor about muslims liking terrorists   ::)

please , I use to be like u except I hated muslims (especially Palestinians) because of what they did to my country , shit I have some family members i never met  because they were burned alive , some children had there fingers cut off , but the simple fact that i realised is that by wishing harm on innocent palestinians and muslims who had nothing to do with anything wouldn't solve anything(hell , wishing harm on anyone wouldn't solve anything) , it won't ease anyone's pain and it won't bring any of the dead back to life,so yeah the whole
"If you lost 20% of your family maybe even more,you would be sick minded as well..." thing is just the easy way out.Also I find it odd how you get pissed when people say "muslims=terrorists"  while ur whole mentality is
"orthodox/Russians=terrorism green light"

but to answer the question , no I don't think all muslims are terrorists because if I did I would've loaded up the M-16 in the attic and went berserk on my Saudi neighbors  ;)

Montana00

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2004, 12:45:43 PM »
No you became a moron the minute you said you agree with any part of terrorism.

I cant name one fucking act of terrorism that was justified. Any form of terrorism is wrong. Why? because it has no fucking thing to do with their cause for doing it.

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2004, 12:48:37 PM »
Call me a moron,but I wont arguee with you,fuck israel fuck the usa...is that what you wanna hear then read it!

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2004, 12:52:38 PM »
Fattak,man maybe I will change like you I dont like to hate,but when I see that the world is like oh im sorry for thjem soooo much,and back 10 years ago when they were killin us they were like hmmm yeah,noone did something,there are facts that France England and Russia supported the serbs,I hate serbs more then anything else but i got serbian homies,i even got serbian family who i like,you see even I have a chance to get back to normal shit,btw are you Jew!?I dont like Jews as well lol,but you seem to be the first guy who Im gonan show respect and love!

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2004, 12:56:55 PM »
Who says that I justify that they killed so many children....I said that if they make terror against russia i agree with it till its normal,the killing of lil kids is wrong,why idi they choose kids they should kill putin and them rich ones who are in the government,kids are innocent lie you said,and you TRUCKER my granpa who i didnt even see was the onlyone who survived the second world war of a family who counted like 34 members,and btw how would you feel when you were 4 and you see that your uncle gets shot in the head,and your cousins etc.....THINK!

I feel sorry for you, I really do, but that's not a justification for your thoughts.

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2004, 01:00:48 PM »
Dont feel sorry for me,just spread the word that we muslims aint animals,we are humans like everyone else,and all this killin aint worth shit!

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2004, 01:01:50 PM »
An insect is worth more than you are :)

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2004, 01:05:44 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2004, 11:05:56 PM »
"btw are you Jew!"

no I'm from Lebanon , a christian arab

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2004, 04:10:58 PM »
But I'm a Jew, and I think you're an idiot...

Thirteen

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2004, 06:41:29 PM »
Dont feel sorry for me,just spread the word that we muslims aint animals,we are humans like everyone else,and all this killin aint worth shit!

i have to agree that you're worse than maggot shit... i love how israel is killing muslims, when israel first came about, muslim leaders talked all that shit on how they were gonna kill every jew. too bad they fought back and whooped your heathen asses and they continue to do so to this day because your people are dumb, ignorant, hateful pieces of shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2004, 07:06:23 PM »

i have to agree that you're worse than maggot shit... i love how israel is killing muslims, when israel first came about, muslim leaders talked all that shit on how they were gonna kill every jew. too bad they fought back and whooped your heathen asses and they continue to do so to this day because your people are dumb, ignorant, hateful pieces of shit

Ain't that some shit?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2004, 07:48:21 PM »

the first bold part makes you notn better than him when he says he supports terrorism, and 'fore writing the second bold part you have to take into account how the situation would probably be if it wasnt for the US.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin