Author Topic: Is Mozart Really The Best Composer Ever Lived??  (Read 501 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Is Mozart Really The Best Composer Ever Lived??
« on: August 10, 2002, 12:40:12 PM »
Most People Here Consider Mozart As The Greatest Composer Ever Lived, But If I Would Ask Yall To State A Composition He've Written, Yall Can Only State "The Marriage of Figaro". And Most Of Yall Havent Even Heard Of It Exept A 1-2 Min Snippet. Is Everybody Jumping On The Wagon When Agreeing That Mozart Is The Greatest, Even They Dont Know A Shit About His Work??

I Consider Peter Tchaikovsky As The GOAT... Unlike Mozart, Tchaikovsky Mastered Both Piano-Concerts AND Symphony-Concerts Very Well. I Dont Think Anybody Really Could Master A Cymphony-Orchestra The Way He Did. And Belive Me, A Tchaikovsky Play Is Atleast 5 Times More Difficult To Write Than A Mozart-Play, Because Of The Fact That Tchaikovsky Used More Than 40 Diffrent Kinds Of Instruments When Creating His Work. Evrything Gotta Be Perfectly Harmonised. Nutcracker & Swanlake (Both Symphony-Orchestrals) Are His Greatest Works And Have Been Used In More Than 50 Movies. When You Watch A Movie With Knights And Horses,Its Often Tchaikovskys Themes That Are Playing In The Background. But Most People Dont Know It.

And Theres A Couple Other Composers That I Consider Better Than Mozart:

Beethoven
Chopin
Vivaldi
maby Bach.. im not sure
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bez

Re: Is Mozart Really The Best Composer Ever Lived?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2002, 12:49:10 PM »
What about my nigga John Williams, peeps some of his shit, its awesome.  Mozart is proberly not the best but I duno.

1 more thing man. get out more.!!!

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2002, 12:52:58 PM »
What about my nigga John Williams, peeps some of his shit, its awesome.  Mozart is proberly not the best but I duno.

1 more thing man. get out more.!!!

please dont tell me that John Williams is a modern composer, cause i really dont think modern composers got anything to bring..

and what do you mean with "get out more"?

is it wrong to have knowledge?

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2002, 12:53:35 PM »
They're all wack if you ask me, all glorified out of porportion, I'd rather listen to the music of Native Americans tribes, that's the real shit.  Fuck that European glorified bullshit.  YO.... Dre's an iller composer than Mozart.  It's not about how many instruments you play, or how complicated it was to play it.  

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2002, 12:56:43 PM »
They're all wack if you ask me, all glorified out of porportion, I'd rather listen to the music of Native Americans tribes, that's the real shit.  Fuck that European glorified bullshit.  YO.... Dre's an iller composer than Mozart.  It's not about how many instruments you play, or how complicated it was to play it.  

LMAO   u really need to stop this. u CAN'T compare dre with mozart or any classical composer for that matter. They knew more about composin then dre will EVER know. they had like 200 instruments playing A LOT of difference peices at the same time, and when done all together it fits perfectly. remember, they didn't have computer and shit then! they had pen and paper, and yet could hear the music exactly how they wanted to in their head. dre ain't 100th of the composer then mozart was

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2002, 12:57:28 PM »

when Tchaikovsky  compose a concert, his music "speaks".. he dont need no vocals, the instruments speaks for theirselfs. when listening to the concert, you can see what the author had in mind, you can build a story and develop it.. and the strange thing is that alotta people comes to the same conclusions...

i dont think that dre can do something like that...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2002, 12:58:42 PM »

LMAO   u really need to stop this. u CAN'T compare dre with mozart or any classical composer for that matter. They knew more about composin then dre will EVER know. they had like 200 instruments playing A LOT of difference peices at the same time, and when done all together it fits perfectly. remember, they didn't have computer and shit then! they had pen and paper, and yet could hear the music exactly how they wanted to in their head. dre ain't 100th of the composer then mozart was

sorry dude.. you best check your facts

bez

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2002, 12:59:22 PM »
I mean get out more in that the fact that you know alot about classical music.  

Actaully typing that sentacne has made me realize not to take the piss of out somebody if they know alot of sumit that they like.  Dude sorry, my bad, its just me being a divvy.

peace

John williams does the theme tunes for Speilberg films.  His shit is amazing. Just get John Williams :  Home Alone Theme, amazing!!!

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2002, 01:02:23 PM »
You can't sit here and tell me that I'm supposed to like this music, and think it's magnificent and groundbreaking, when I listen to that classical bullshit my mind blacks out, my nerves tighten up, and I become real angry....if this is the reaction I'm supposed to have to "great music" then I only want to listen to bullshit.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2002, 01:33:04 PM »
ur such a jackass... u wonder why ur life sucks.. u act like a dickhead

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2002, 01:33:22 PM »
You can't sit here and tell me that I'm supposed to like this music, and think it's magnificent and groundbreaking, when I listen to that classical bullshit my mind blacks out, my nerves tighten up, and I become real angry....if this is the reaction I'm supposed to have to "great music" then I only want to listen to bullshit.

Perhpas kids 200 years from now will think the same shit about Xzibit and Eminem...

Liquid-Dogg

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2002, 01:38:35 PM »
what ur sayin is like me sayin that 2pac is shit cuz he was overated. That's about as detailed as ur opinion getz. lol

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2002, 01:43:15 PM »
what ur sayin is like me sayin that 2pac is shit cuz he was overated. That's about as detailed as ur opinion getz. lol

r u talking to me?? ??

MidnightPills

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2002, 03:19:08 PM »
riv

word......... Mozart is my Favorite of all classical composer.... written alot of his stuff for the catholic church as well..... If you sat with your eyes close well playing him... it will take you to a whole other world.... Even the littlest of sounds are like.... WOW..... i think there is alot of bias people on this board.... and they dont like to be challenge with things that are beyond there understanding...

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2002, 04:09:36 PM »
It's funny to me, when I'm called closed minded, and I'm a white Muslim convert living in the states.