Author Topic: Is Mozart Really The Best Composer Ever Lived??  (Read 517 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Is Mozart Really The Best Composer Ever Lived?
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2002, 05:39:05 PM »

Slaves were taken from Northern Africa, much of Northern Africa then and now practices Islam, therefore many of those slaves were Muslims.  I would recommend Islam to any descendant of the trans-atlantic slave trade, but it isn't like I would persecute them if they said no..... it's no different than you sendin me PM's to try to get me to open up to Christianity, Muhammad tried to convert people to Islam, just like Jesus tried to convert people, there's nothing wrong with that.

But that's not what you said.  At the time, you said they ALL should convert back.  You didn't say it was their individual choice, you said ALL black christians should become muslims.  What an idiot.  here's the link

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1019728511

Read where people point blank asked you that.  You didn't say they should choose for themselves.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2002, 05:41:35 PM »
But Anyways, I don't know much about Tchi- whoeva.  I know some of his stuff, but I'm not a huge fan (Yet) LOL.  I should probably listen to more.  

My favorite is Bach, i'm not sure if I mentioned that.  Bach and Beethoven, I'm not really a huge Mozart fan.  Interesting note, if you look at MOzart's manuscripts, he wrote out his works with perfection, no mistakes, from his mind.  Beethoven worked over his, they're covered by furious scribbles and marked out notes, etc.  So, Mozart kinda came by it naturally, the prodigy... Beethoven was more of the Genius madman.  Peace~

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2002, 11:52:50 AM »
But Anyways, I don't know much about Tchi- whoeva.  I know some of his stuff, but I'm not a huge fan (Yet) LOL.  I should probably listen to more.  

My favorite is Bach, i'm not sure if I mentioned that.  Bach and Beethoven, I'm not really a huge Mozart fan.  Interesting note, if you look at MOzart's manuscripts, he wrote out his works with perfection, no mistakes, from his mind.  Beethoven worked over his, they're covered by furious scribbles and marked out notes, etc.  So, Mozart kinda came by it naturally, the prodigy... Beethoven was more of the Genius madman.  Peace~

com ooon.. u havent heard swan lake?? .. thats probably the tightest composition ever.. go to your library and borrow the cd..

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2002, 04:51:50 PM »
I'll check it out, for real.  I probably have heard Swan Lake, and just don't recognize it, or something.  

Alex_Wreck

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Wreccless Beats
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2002, 04:55:17 PM »
Darth, you're the fucking Man.

"Dre's an iller compser than Mozart"

That was the most blatantly, ignorant thing i've seen on this board. And i've seen A LOT

Sccit

Re: Is Mozart Really The Best Composer Ever Lived??
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2014, 11:33:56 AM »
gimme dr. dre

MUHFUKKA

Re: Is Mozart Really The Best Composer Ever Lived??
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2014, 11:42:19 AM »
i remember a couple years ago infant was claiming that all music before the 1980's was garbage and not worth listening to at all

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2014, 11:43:30 AM »

Weren't you the one who taught us all that, "Black people should convert back to Islam" because that's what they were in Africa?  LOL.  You're such a hypocrite.  Roll over and die.  

Slaves were taken from Northern Africa, much of Northern Africa then and now practices Islam, therefore many of those slaves were Muslims.  I would recommend Islam to any descendant of the trans-atlantic slave trade, but it isn't like I would persecute them if they said no..... it's no different than you sendin me PM's to try to get me to open up to Christianity, Muhammad tried to convert people to Islam, just like Jesus tried to convert people, there's nothing wrong with that.

hahaha he really thought the arab north africans above the sahara desert were brought to america as slaves

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.