Author Topic: When the fuck are you going realize.....  (Read 838 times)

pappy

When the fuck are you going realize.....
« on: September 04, 2004, 11:21:42 AM »
not all muslims are terroist,  not all americans are evil.  Everything isnt america's fault.  Its not europes fault.  Its not any muslims fault.... its the whole world is fucked.  The whole world has always been fucked.  Im sick an tired of seeing people blaming everyone else an passing the buck over acting like fucked up shit happening is something new.  Fucked up shit has been happening forever.  No matter what we do the whole world is fucked.  No matter what gov't there is or no gov't of everyone was equal were still be fucked you guys hear act like its something new.

Sikotic™

Re: When the fuck are you going realize.....
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 11:40:04 AM »
It's the dumb motherfuckers that have never met a Muslim in their life, and only see them on TV or read about them in the news that make those idiotic assumptions. Same applies to Americans and Europeans.

It's like this people. every race, group, creed, faith, religion, organization, nationality, belief, etc. etc. etc. ALL HAVE THEIR GOOD PEOPLE AND THEIR BAD PEOPLE. Like Tom said, this shit isn't new, go read a fuckin history book and look at the past.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 12:26:32 PM »
Agreed, stereotypes can be a real bitch.

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 12:57:24 PM »
Ok lets see it like this talk to me and Im one of those who supports terrorisam,what doesnt make me a terrorist,but my best friend is alos a muslim who says that terrorisam is wrong....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2004, 03:25:59 AM »
Some races have more bad people than others...Don't you know it's all cuz of the Jews?...Satan is Jewish I tell ya!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2004, 08:40:32 AM »
Some races have more bad people than others...Don't you know it's all cuz of the Jews?...Satan is Jewish I tell ya!

::)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2004, 09:33:40 AM »
^he wa jokin, hes a jew...

btw... the world is fucked up.. and strereotyping is terrible and ignorant

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2004, 10:58:43 AM »
good post...its the muslims like osama bin laden and Tech that give their people a bad name 8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2004, 07:01:26 PM »
Another weak attempt to shift blame.

Everything lies at the feet of the colonial opppressors.

Kashmir issue- Britain
Palestine/Israel- USA
Chechnya- Russia
Central Asia- Russia
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2004, 08:13:48 PM »

Kashmir issue- Britain
Palestine/Israel- USA
Chechnya- Russia
Central Asia- Russia

and i'm glad the muslims are always on the bottom....things look bright for our future  ;D

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2004, 08:17:02 PM »

Kashmir issue- Britain
Palestine/Israel- USA
Chechnya- Russia
Central Asia- Russia

Exactly.  I was debating with this republican the other day, aftrer I educated him on a few issues, he turned around and said, "Look, there's no right, and there's no wrong, it's not about right and wrong, we could go on forever talking about everything that happened in history".  

Like Tech said, it's all a weak attempt to shift blame.  Lincoln has a great quote on his signature from Malcolm X about this very thing, blaming the oppressed!  These country's have hundred's of nuclear weapons, control all of the major media outlets, control the police, military, navy, everything, they'll fly half way across the world to colonize, occupy, or enslave a people, and then blame the people if they try to resist by throwing mustard turds.  
« Last Edit: September 07, 2004, 08:21:05 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Thirteen

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2004, 08:21:36 PM »

Kashmir issue- Britain
Palestine/Israel- USA
Chechnya- Russia
Central Asia- Russia

Exactly.  I was debating with this republican the other day, aftrer I educated him on a few issues, he turned around and said, "Look, there's no right, and there's no wrong, it's not about right and wrong, we could go on forever talking about everything that happened in history".  

Like Tech said, it's all a weak attempt to shift blame.  Lincoln has a great quote on his signature from Malcolm X about this very thing, blaming the oppressed!  These country's have hundred's of nuclear weapons, control all of the major media outlets, control the police, military, navy, everything, they'll fly half way across the world to enslave or occupy a people, and then blame the people if they try to resist by throwing mustard turds.  It's obvious, forget what you heard in school, it's not "opinions", these are facts.

i like how you say "ensalve or occupy" if Iraq wasn't full of hateful muslim scum, they'd be 1/2 way to being a normal fucking country...but those people are mindless brainwashed animals.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2004, 08:31:53 PM »

Kashmir issue- Britain
Palestine/Israel- USA
Chechnya- Russia
Central Asia- Russia

and i'm glad the muslims are always on the bottom....things look bright for our future  ;D

Oh ju dunno? We win in the end.  8)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2004, 08:32:44 PM »

Kashmir issue- Britain
Palestine/Israel- USA
Chechnya- Russia
Central Asia- Russia

Like Tech said, it's all a weak attempt to shift blame.  Lincoln has a great quote on his signature from Malcolm X about this very thing, blaming the oppressed!  These country's have hundred's of nuclear weapons, control all of the major media outlets, control the police, military, navy, everything, they'll fly half way across the world to enslave or occupy a people, and then blame the people if they try to resist by throwing mustard turds.  It's obvious, forget what you heard in school, it's not "opinions", these are facts.

i like how you say "ensalve or occupy" if Iraq wasn't full of hateful muslim scum, they'd be 1/2 way to being a normal fucking country...but those people are mindless brainwashed animals.

LMFAO. Look at this monkey trying to speak.

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2004, 10:55:37 PM »

Kashmir issue- Britain
Palestine/Israel- USA
Chechnya- Russia
Central Asia- Russia

Exactly.  I was debating with this republican the other day, aftrer I educated him on a few issues, he turned around and said, "Look, there's no right, and there's no wrong, it's not about right and wrong, we could go on forever talking about everything that happened in history". 

Like Tech said, it's all a weak attempt to shift blame.  Lincoln has a great quote on his signature from Malcolm X about this very thing, blaming the oppressed!  These country's have hundred's of nuclear weapons, control all of the major media outlets, control the police, military, navy, everything, they'll fly half way across the world to colonize, occupy, or enslave a people, and then blame the people if they try to resist by throwing mustard turds. 

haha okay, two wrongs make a right then?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09