Author Topic: When the fuck are you going realize.....  (Read 848 times)

Woodrow

Re: When the fuck are you going realize.....
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2004, 11:41:25 PM »
Another weak attempt to shift blame.

Everything lies at the feet of the colonial opppressors.

Pure Comedy Gold!

Keep it up!

Tical

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2004, 11:46:52 PM »

Kashmir issue- Britain
Palestine/Israel- USA
Chechnya- Russia
Central Asia- Russia

Exactly.  I was debating with this republican the other day, aftrer I educated him on a few issues, he turned around and said, "Look, there's no right, and there's no wrong, it's not about right and wrong, we could go on forever talking about everything that happened in history". 

Like Tech said, it's all a weak attempt to shift blame.  Lincoln has a great quote on his signature from Malcolm X about this very thing, blaming the oppressed!  These country's have hundred's of nuclear weapons, control all of the major media outlets, control the police, military, navy, everything, they'll fly half way across the world to colonize, occupy, or enslave a people, and then blame the people if they try to resist by throwing mustard turds. 

haha okay, two wrongs make a right then?

9/11 happened and we killed thousands of innocent ppl... 2 wrongs make a right?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2004, 04:49:20 AM »
Some races have more bad people than others...Don't you know it's all cuz of the Jews?...Satan is Jewish I tell ya!
Now thats the realist shit i ever seen you type!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2004, 07:12:02 AM »

Kashmir issue- Britain
Palestine/Israel- USA
Chechnya- Russia
Central Asia- Russia

and i'm glad the muslims are always on the bottom....things look bright for our future  ;D

Oh ju dunno? We win in the end.  8)

nah being the first religion to become extinct in modern days doesn't make you the winner  ;D

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2004, 07:13:02 AM »

Kashmir issue- Britain
Palestine/Israel- USA
Chechnya- Russia
Central Asia- Russia

Exactly.  I was debating with this republican the other day, aftrer I educated him on a few issues, he turned around and said, "Look, there's no right, and there's no wrong, it's not about right and wrong, we could go on forever talking about everything that happened in history".  

Like Tech said, it's all a weak attempt to shift blame.  Lincoln has a great quote on his signature from Malcolm X about this very thing, blaming the oppressed!  These country's have hundred's of nuclear weapons, control all of the major media outlets, control the police, military, navy, everything, they'll fly half way across the world to enslave or occupy a people, and then blame the people if they try to resist by throwing mustard turds.  It's obvious, forget what you heard in school, it's not "opinions", these are facts.

i like how you say "ensalve or occupy" if Iraq wasn't full of hateful muslim scum, they'd be 1/2 way to being a normal fucking country...but those people are mindless brainwashed animals.

LMFAO. Look at this monkey trying to speak.

look at how the Sizzler Pimp can't argue with me

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2004, 12:13:47 PM »
LMFAO. The monkey now believes he has an argument.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2004, 12:14:48 PM »

Pure Comedy Gold!

Keep it up!

Prove me wrong. Well cmon thennnnnn, prove me wrong.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2004, 02:11:09 PM »
LMFAO. The monkey now believes he has an argument.

pretty sad a monkey gets paid more than you...so next time you're at work, don't forget to hurry up with that blooming onion little bitch

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2004, 08:06:19 PM »

Pure Comedy Gold!

Keep it up!

You've gotta be kidding me. Here I thought you were being funny, but in reality, you're just ignorant.

I'll point out your stupidity since you can't see it.

1.) You say stop shifting the blame...
2.) You shift the blame...

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2004, 08:19:39 PM »
Exactly.  I was debating with this republican the other day, aftrer I educated him on a few issues,
Am i the only 1 that find that funny  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2004, 01:50:47 AM »
Some races have more bad people than others...Don't you know it's all cuz of the Jews?...Satan is Jewish I tell ya!
Now thats the realist shit i ever seen you type!

Sccit: 1
Don Rizzle: 0

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2004, 03:22:33 PM »

Pure Comedy Gold!

Keep it up!

You've gotta be kidding me. Here I thought you were being funny, but in reality, you're just ignorant.

I'll point out your stupidity since you can't see it.

1.) You say stop shifting the blame...
2.) You shift the blame...

Are you really this slow. The entire war on terror is an attempt to shift blame for the conflicts of the world on the oppressed and victims.
I am sayin stop having the gall to shift blame on to Muslims when we have been the victims for the last 60 years.

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2004, 03:26:22 PM »

*swings from tree*

LMFAO @ This monkey having to change user names before his racist hick ness comes out. Yeah we all see the redneck in you Smerlus.
How old are you Buzz cut? 25? 27? Workin some lame office job then tryin to discuss money matters with a 20 year old student. Is this how much u fear me? I mean seriously, does Tech threaten you to the point u have become insecure regarding your financial matters? Mr. 9 to 5 wants to compare careers with a 20 yr old student. Almost as lame as Englewood comparing his career to my part time job.

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2004, 03:34:19 PM »
Mr. 9 to 5 wants to compare careers with a 20 yr old student. Almost as lame as Englewood comparing his career to my part time job.

Carrerr?!!!

I'm 23 and headed to law school you fucking moron!!!!

You work in a fucking broke ass sizzler. Even when I worked in College, I'd never degrade myself with something like that. How does it feel working for the kuffir you moron?!

Thirteen

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2004, 09:45:47 PM »

*swings from tree*

LMFAO @ This monkey having to change user names before his racist hick ness comes out. Yeah we all see the redneck in you Smerlus.
How old are you Buzz cut? 25? 27? Workin some lame office job then tryin to discuss money matters with a 20 year old student. Is this how much u fear me? I mean seriously, does Tech threaten you to the point u have become insecure regarding your financial matters? Mr. 9 to 5 wants to compare careers with a 20 yr old student. Almost as lame as Englewood comparing his career to my part time job.

didn't know hicks came from new york...

no buzz cut here

i'm 24 making more money going to college than you do at your silly ass little job...how's the sizzler health care plan there bus boy? how's the retirement plan....i heard they have a nice 401k plan you can tuck your tips into little bitch. fact is i was making more than you when i was 18 years old, 19 years old, 20 years old, 21 years old, 22 years old 23 years old and and i'm doing that without a 9 to 5 job....

it's cool though, we need people like you to clear off my tables when i take my girl out to eat

when's the last time you turned down an $80,000 a year job? or how about a $60,000 a year job, just because it wasn't something you wanted to do the rest of your life? i turn down jobs that your parents WISH they had the luxury to turn down

don't even try to think you've EVER made more money than me cause you're just fooling yourself....
« Last Edit: September 09, 2004, 10:04:31 PM by Cartman »