Author Topic: Black people  (Read 551 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re: Black people
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2004, 07:12:17 PM »
i was thinking about what would cause someone to do terrorists acts and for a second i thought "what if Black people were scum like 1/2 of the muslims are?"

i mean you look at the history of black people in america and you notice that none of them have ever commited a terrorist act. even though they were taken from their homeland, packed into ships like sardines, sold as slaves, beat, whipped, worked to the bone, raped, humiliated and hung, then when they got freedom they couldn't do much. segregation, racism continued voilence against blacks continued and now they are free and can do pretty much whatever they want. they got that without hijacking one plane, they didn't have to kill anyone or blow shit up.

if only muslims could use their unity towards peace, they'd be much more powerful that the scum we see now. i guess when you pervert your religion to one of hate, murder, false martyrism and revenge...some God pays you back

LOL @ this

do you realize that it took hundreds of years for us to get to the point where we are now?  Blacks are free to buy, sell, eat, sleep, live in the same world as whites now but that does not mean racism and discrimination is dead, look at racial profiling for one point.  Blacks in the projects are automatically assumed to be drug users/dealers and they are not expected to amount to much more than janitor or some type of physical laborer in the modern workforce, no one actually looks to blacks to be thinkers rather than "doers" if that makes any sense.  So from what you are saying muslims should stick with whatever type of oppression they are experiencing until it all blows over in say a hundred or so years from now?  I understand what you ARE SAYING but its not as easy as you think.  Racism against blacks in the us is not over it has just become lighter in the sense that it isn't so direct anymore.

yeah it's too bad that if a black person and a white person were going for the same state job, that the black person might get it just cause he's black, or there's hundreds of scholarships just aimed at black people. racism does suck that way

anyways racial profiling works.... do you think that when a child molester case comes up, they look for black people? nope because it's known that most child molesters are white. another thing is, if you're not doing shit wrong...what are you worried about?

look at the situation that muslim terrorists have put themselves in....they're not even slaves, most of them aren't even getting killed (besides the palistinians but that's their fault) so i'm saying that black people were slaves, were getting raped and killed, brought over to another country....and they didn't just fly over to another country and start killing people....they have morals even though they been through alot

fuck you, racial profiling goes both ways dont just pick out a child molestors because only back water hicks(no offence Trauma ;) )molest children and the only way that black guy would get the job is if that company were below their racial quota, now go ahead and talk about affirmative action and all those other buzz words like Synergy because I dont see affirmative action doing much for anyone, the only people helping blacks are blacks no whites are gonna make a NAACP type of thing how about you start the Muslim slavery initiative so they can start their peacful prgress to equality

-KIDRENEGADE-

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2004, 08:13:12 PM »
i didn't say it was you, i just think it's funny that someone thinks black people are worse than muslims

yeah well that someone aint me so quit ur bitchin

you're the one being the little bitch here. i didn't even ask who dissed me and here you are putting yourself out there. just quit while you're ahead dummy

yes ma'am

and for ur information ime the one whos been dissing  :)

keep up the good work little girl

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2004, 08:28:42 PM »
i was thinking about what would cause someone to do terrorists acts and for a second i thought "what if Black people were scum like 1/2 of the muslims are?"

i mean you look at the history of black people in america and you notice that none of them have ever commited a terrorist act. even though they were taken from their homeland, packed into ships like sardines, sold as slaves, beat, whipped, worked to the bone, raped, humiliated and hung, then when they got freedom they couldn't do much. segregation, racism continued voilence against blacks continued and now they are free and can do pretty much whatever they want. they got that without hijacking one plane, they didn't have to kill anyone or blow shit up.

if only muslims could use their unity towards peace, they'd be much more powerful that the scum we see now. i guess when you pervert your religion to one of hate, murder, false martyrism and revenge...some God pays you back

LOL @ this

do you realize that it took hundreds of years for us to get to the point where we are now?  Blacks are free to buy, sell, eat, sleep, live in the same world as whites now but that does not mean racism and discrimination is dead, look at racial profiling for one point.  Blacks in the projects are automatically assumed to be drug users/dealers and they are not expected to amount to much more than janitor or some type of physical laborer in the modern workforce, no one actually looks to blacks to be thinkers rather than "doers" if that makes any sense.  So from what you are saying muslims should stick with whatever type of oppression they are experiencing until it all blows over in say a hundred or so years from now?  I understand what you ARE SAYING but its not as easy as you think.  Racism against blacks in the us is not over it has just become lighter in the sense that it isn't so direct anymore.

yeah it's too bad that if a black person and a white person were going for the same state job, that the black person might get it just cause he's black, or there's hundreds of scholarships just aimed at black people. racism does suck that way

anyways racial profiling works.... do you think that when a child molester case comes up, they look for black people? nope because it's known that most child molesters are white. another thing is, if you're not doing shit wrong...what are you worried about?

look at the situation that muslim terrorists have put themselves in....they're not even slaves, most of them aren't even getting killed (besides the palistinians but that's their fault) so i'm saying that black people were slaves, were getting raped and killed, brought over to another country....and they didn't just fly over to another country and start killing people....they have morals even though they been through alot

fuck you, racial profiling goes both ways dont just pick out a child molestors because only back water hicks(no offence Trauma ;) )molest children and the only way that black guy would get the job is if that company were below their racial quota, now go ahead and talk about affirmative action and all those other buzz words like Synergy because I dont see affirmative action doing much for anyone, the only people helping blacks are blacks no whites are gonna make a NAACP type of thing how about you start the Muslim slavery initiative so they can start their peacful prgress to equality

i enjoy debates with people like you. you make a statement, i counter it, but mine doesn't count because you don't like it...and i will talk about affirmative action because it works. you wouldn't know that because your garbage minimum wage job has no need for it... i'm puerto rican and i got 15 more points on my state trooper exam for that. so how are white people supposed to feel about me not being able to spell, do long division and basic middle school knowledge and still get a place in the job before them? black people can do anything they want to these days but too bad alot of them think the world owes them something, or that they're gonna be the next 50 cent.

and i think the that if muslims did try a new approach, the would recieve more sympathy than what they are doing now...i'm glad we're waging war against the scum of the earth

DAYUM

« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2004, 08:50:35 PM »
i didn't say it was you, i just think it's funny that someone thinks black people are worse than muslims

you're the one being the little bitch here. i didn't even ask who dissed me and here you are putting yourself out there. just quit while you're ahead dummy

yes ma'am

no problem bitch its almost been an hour i better get ready to diss you again  ;D

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2004, 08:51:50 PM »

yes ma'am

no problem bitch its almost been an hour i better get ready to diss you again  ;D

outstanding, since you like being on my nuts, why don't you get a better pic of wolverine than that gay one you have up there now?

DAYUM

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2004, 09:05:12 PM »

yes ma'am

outstanding, since you like being on my nuts, why don't you get a better pic of wolverine than that gay one you have up there now?

cuzz i dont wanna

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2004, 10:44:25 PM »
He's actually got a good point.  People have been getting fucked over for ever in countries around the world, but only recently has the whole terrorist thing started, or at least 'terrorism' as we define it today.  There's always been fighting and people bucking the system and rebelling against opression, but rarely do they target innocent children and shit like that. 

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2004, 06:33:54 PM »
all i'm saying is i have much respect for the black race...and for you people that think doing peaceful shit for hundreds of years is too long for a change....black people would still be slaves, or even worse if they resorted to terrorist acts to try and free themselves...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2004, 09:05:02 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Of course if Black people had the same access to military weapons that muslims have then we may have seen a different story. Black people couldn't fight back because they would have gotten slaughtered. In the first stages of slavery black people didn't have guns, and after slavery ended there was no way they'd get equality through viollence. A few bomb dropping planes would put an end to that. I'm sure revolution was considered, but it was figured to be counterproductive.

The muslim terroristis are an army all its own. It's not just a couple guys with box cutters crashing planes into buildings. It's CIA trained operatives that know how to tactically destroy an enemy. They know they are at a disadvantage so they take unorthodox approaches. Killing children is a scare tactic and it may very well work. People could start leaving the areas that are targeted because they fear for their lives. It may not be right but it could work. I don't sympatize with terrorists but I do understand.

Over the years white people have done equally terrible things. The basic genocide of the native americans and Aztecs in Mexico. Let's not even get into Hitler and the Nazis. The KKK were some terible motherfuckers in their day.

All three of these acts acount as terrorism in my book. To our knowledge black people have not commited acts this bad but who knows what went down in Africa when they were in charge.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2004, 02:24:54 PM »

yes ma'am

cuzz i dont wanna

Damn Wolver...you are a little bitch.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2004, 06:25:14 PM »

So what made countries like Britain, Spain.....Portugal......The US etc great? lol........

Shit is coming back to bite ya in the ass! I dun support any act of terrorism, but ppl have their reasons, eye for an eye.......it's f'd up I know, but dun be surprised.

DAYUM

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2004, 08:34:19 PM »

Damn Wolver...you are a little bitch.

and ur a fucking fag

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2004, 04:46:34 AM »
slaves had plenty of revolts but the backlashes were very brutal, often the slaves were burnt alive. one of the reasons there is so much terrerism today is because weapons are far easily avaliable and they have much more capabilty fucking with governemnts these days with little resources.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?