Author Topic: Black people  (Read 277 times)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: Black people
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2004, 06:25:14 PM »
i was thinking about what would cause someone to do terrorists acts and for a second i thought "what if Black people were scum like 1/2 of the muslims are?"

i mean you look at the history of black people in america and you notice that none of them have ever commited a terrorist act. even though they were taken from their homeland, packed into ships like sardines, sold as slaves, beat, whipped, worked to the bone, raped, humiliated and hung, then when they got freedom they couldn't do much. segregation, racism continued voilence against blacks continued and now they are free and can do pretty much whatever they want. they got that without hijacking one plane, they didn't have to kill anyone or blow shit up.

if only muslims could use their unity towards peace, they'd be much more powerful that the scum we see now. i guess when you pervert your religion to one of hate, murder, false martyrism and revenge...some God pays you back

So what made countries like Britain, Spain.....Portugal......The US etc great? lol........

Shit is coming back to bite ya in the ass! I dun support any act of terrorism, but ppl have their reasons, eye for an eye.......it's f'd up I know, but dun be surprised.

DAYUM

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2004, 08:34:19 PM »

Damn Wolver...you are a little bitch.

and ur a fucking fag

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2004, 04:46:34 AM »
slaves had plenty of revolts but the backlashes were very brutal, often the slaves were burnt alive. one of the reasons there is so much terrerism today is because weapons are far easily avaliable and they have much more capabilty fucking with governemnts these days with little resources.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?