Author Topic: Black people  (Read 553 times)

Thirteen

Black people
« on: September 04, 2004, 02:56:55 PM »
i was thinking about what would cause someone to do terrorists acts and for a second i thought "what if Black people were scum like 1/2 of the muslims are?"

i mean you look at the history of black people in america and you notice that none of them have ever commited a terrorist act. even though they were taken from their homeland, packed into ships like sardines, sold as slaves, beat, whipped, worked to the bone, raped, humiliated and hung, then when they got freedom they couldn't do much. segregation, racism continued voilence against blacks continued and now they are free and can do pretty much whatever they want. they got that without hijacking one plane, they didn't have to kill anyone or blow shit up.

if only muslims could use their unity towards peace, they'd be much more powerful that the scum we see now. i guess when you pervert your religion to one of hate, murder, false martyrism and revenge...some God pays you back

DAYUM

Re: Black people
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 03:02:54 PM »
i was thinking about what would cause someone to do terrorists acts and for a second i thought "what if Black people were scum like 1/2 of the muslims are?"

i mean you look at the history of black people in america and you notice that none of them have ever commited a terrorist act. even though they were taken from their homeland, packed into ships like sardines, sold as slaves, beat, whipped, worked to the bone, raped, humiliated and hung, then when they got freedom they couldn't do much. segregation, racism continued voilence against blacks continued and now they are free and can do pretty much whatever they want. they got that without hijacking one plane, they didn't have to kill anyone or blow shit up.

if only muslims could use their unity towards peace, they'd be much more powerful that the scum we see now. i guess when you pervert your religion to one of hate, murder, false martyrism and revenge...some God pays you back

ive read storys when blacks ppl ganged up and killed slave owners and raped there children we read many storys my freshman year about how blacks retaleated against whites

one story was when 2 black guys killed a slave owner and raped his wife and daughter then hung them and his 4 year old son...

but thats only when they put there heads together and thought becuase there were more slaves most the time then there were whites...

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 03:21:29 PM »
awesome, someone dissed me because of this post  ;D

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 03:30:33 PM »
i didnt so dont even pull that shit of on me... if u want me to prove it ill prop u right now...

Thirteen

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2004, 03:33:45 PM »
i didn't say it was you, i just think it's funny that someone thinks black people are worse than muslims

eS El Duque

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2004, 03:35:14 PM »

ive read storys when blacks ppl ganged up and killed slave owners and raped there children we read many storys my freshman year about how blacks retaleated against whites

one story was when 2 black guys killed a slave owner and raped his wife and daughter then hung them and his 4 year old son...

but thats only when they put there heads together and thought becuase there were more slaves most the time then there were whites...

It's hard to imagine black people NOT doing anything while they were slaves.

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2004, 04:29:58 PM »
Interesting point. There were people liek Nat Turner that led revolts and whatnot, but they weren't that common.

Violence gets us nowhere, it only pisses more people off and kills people. It's a short term fix. We can continue down the violent path until emotions run so high that someone does something out of pure emotion that will harm a great deal of people. Or we can come together and discuss problems.

Unfortunately coming together seems virtually inpossible in today's times.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2004, 05:36:25 PM »

LOL @ this

do you realize that it took hundreds of years for us to get to the point where we are now?  Blacks are free to buy, sell, eat, sleep, live in the same world as whites now but that does not mean racism and discrimination is dead, look at racial profiling for one point.  Blacks in the projects are automatically assumed to be drug users/dealers and they are not expected to amount to much more than janitor or some type of physical laborer in the modern workforce, no one actually looks to blacks to be thinkers rather than "doers" if that makes any sense.  So from what you are saying muslims should stick with whatever type of oppression they are experiencing until it all blows over in say a hundred or so years from now?  I understand what you ARE SAYING but its not as easy as you think.  Racism against blacks in the us is not over it has just become lighter in the sense that it isn't so direct anymore.

-KIDRENEGADE-

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2004, 05:39:07 PM »
i like black people

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2004, 05:40:07 PM »
"Blacks killed their slave masters in retaliation"

Ok, but heres the difference. Blacks were made slaves by their slave owners, so they killed them.
(Ill take the recent russia attack)
Chechnians wanted russia out, so they kill innocent children who have absolutely nothing to do with the situation.

Thats the difference.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2004, 05:42:22 PM »
^thats the truth

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2004, 05:53:55 PM »
i didn't say it was you, i just think it's funny that someone thinks black people are worse than muslims

yeah well that someone aint me so quit ur bitchin

Thirteen

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2004, 06:59:37 PM »

LOL @ this

do you realize that it took hundreds of years for us to get to the point where we are now?  Blacks are free to buy, sell, eat, sleep, live in the same world as whites now but that does not mean racism and discrimination is dead, look at racial profiling for one point.  Blacks in the projects are automatically assumed to be drug users/dealers and they are not expected to amount to much more than janitor or some type of physical laborer in the modern workforce, no one actually looks to blacks to be thinkers rather than "doers" if that makes any sense.  So from what you are saying muslims should stick with whatever type of oppression they are experiencing until it all blows over in say a hundred or so years from now?  I understand what you ARE SAYING but its not as easy as you think.  Racism against blacks in the us is not over it has just become lighter in the sense that it isn't so direct anymore.

yeah it's too bad that if a black person and a white person were going for the same state job, that the black person might get it just cause he's black, or there's hundreds of scholarships just aimed at black people. racism does suck that way

anyways racial profiling works.... do you think that when a child molester case comes up, they look for black people? nope because it's known that most child molesters are white. another thing is, if you're not doing shit wrong...what are you worried about?

look at the situation that muslim terrorists have put themselves in....they're not even slaves, most of them aren't even getting killed (besides the palistinians but that's their fault) so i'm saying that black people were slaves, were getting raped and killed, brought over to another country....and they didn't just fly over to another country and start killing people....they have morals even though they been through alot

Thirteen

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2004, 07:01:52 PM »

you're the one being the little bitch here. i didn't even ask who dissed me and here you are putting yourself out there. just quit while you're ahead dummy

DAYUM

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2004, 07:06:27 PM »

you're the one being the little bitch here. i didn't even ask who dissed me and here you are putting yourself out there. just quit while you're ahead dummy

yes ma'am

and for ur information ime the one whos been dissing  :)