Author Topic: Miracle....you decide!  (Read 295 times)

bez

Miracle....you decide!
« on: September 04, 2004, 03:44:38 PM »
I got up yesterday morning and my Mum handed me the local Church magazine that always gets posted through our door every month or so.  When she give it me I was like "What?", and my Mum said "Read that story."

The story:

MIRACLE IN EGYPT

A Muslim man in Egypt killed his wife and buried her with their infant baby and 8-year old daughter.  The girls were buried alive!

He reported to the police that an uncle killed the kids.  15 days later, another family member died.  When they went to bury him, they found the 2 girls under the sand - ALIVE!  The eldest girl was asked how she had survived.  "A man wearning shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us.  He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister."  She was interviewed on Egyptian national TV, by a veiled Muslim news anchor.

She said on public TV, "This was none other but Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!"

-------------------------------

I don't know about you but I found this story totally mind blowing.  I mean not only were the 2 girls underground in the blistering heat of Egypt, but they ain't even Christian.  For them to come out and basically say that "Jesus saved us" is totally contradicting their religion, so surly it can't be made up.  I really can't see how they survived underground for 15 days in the heat, without food or water without this story being true, but I don't know.  It got me thinking though.

Your thoughts?

Sikotic™

Re: Miracle....you decide!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2004, 04:25:49 PM »
Sounds like a miracle to me. Surviving that alone for 15 days is a miracle in itself, but they claim a "man" helped them points towards it even more.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2004, 05:15:09 PM »
Jesus saved us my ass.
The cool part of the story that those kids survived
The fuckin' sad part is that ppl, even children, cant expect normal humans to do such grateful stuff, so it must be Jesus or something... very sad.
"This was none other but Jesus, because nobody else does things like this!"
Very, very sad.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2004, 08:30:31 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The problem with you is you can't even accept the possibilty that Jesus can exist the way he claims. I have no problem accepting the possibilty he may have been just a story. You weren't there so just stay out of it.

(I in no way implied in my post that Jesus did indeed save them)

pappy

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2004, 08:50:01 PM »
Jesus saved us my ass.
The fuckin' sad part is that ppl, even children, cant expect normal humans to do such grateful stuff, so it must be Jesus or something... very sad.
Very, very sad.

your just as bad as those that cant accept it was a human being.  STFU already your a tool

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2004, 09:07:12 PM »
Jesus saved us my ass.
Very, very sad.

your just as bad as those that cant accept it was a human being.  STFU already your a tool

Accept who was a human being?

pappy

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2004, 09:16:10 PM »
Jesus saved us my ass.
Very, very sad.

Accept who was a human being?

accept that the guy who helped these girls survive could of been a human an not jesus

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2004, 09:25:31 PM »
Oh, but what if it was Jesus? Sorry, I guess I would just love to really seee him come back. It probably was some good samaritan though.

pappy

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2004, 09:54:01 PM »
Oh, but what if it was Jesus? Sorry, I guess I would just love to really seee him come back. It probably was some good samaritan though.

i dont deny the fact it could of been jesus.  se7en does lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2004, 09:59:53 PM »
We can hope can't we? C'mon Jesus, come back already.

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2004, 10:40:32 PM »
Sounds like a Miracle to me.  I'm not so concieted (I can't even SPELL concieted) thatI'm gonna tell some little girl she DIDN'T see Jesus.  Maybe she did, we don't know for sure one way or the other.  I'll take her @ face value, and if that's what she said happened, then as far as I'm concerned that's what happened.  It's highly illogical; but there's no logical way to describe how a girl lives buried for 15 days. 

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2004, 02:06:44 AM »
"A man wearning shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister."

LOL sounds like a bullshit story to me.

bez

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2004, 06:08:06 AM »
"A man wearning shiny white clothes, with bleeding wounds in his hands, came every day to feed us. He woke up my mom so she could nurse my sister."

LOL sounds like a bullshit story to me.

apparently the middle east is going nuts over this story.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2004, 11:55:36 AM »
what i don't get is, if it was a human that was feeding them, why would he do it then bury em again n again for 15 days ??

and 15 days under the ground, hot or not, there's really not no way of recieving oxygen....even if someone fed em, how would they survive all night without breathing?

either it's a bullshit story or it's truely 1 of the biggest miracles of our time.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2004, 12:21:20 PM »
^ exactly... story is bullshit just like jesus,