Author Topic: I'm surprised nobody's posted this, but...  (Read 919 times)

Thirteen

Re: I'm surprised nobody's posted this, but...
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2004, 08:23:24 PM »
Ahh I hope he croaks

same thing is often said about you

by your own parents no less...

sad shit..... :'(

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2004, 08:43:23 PM »
Man, i sent him a get well email, and didn't mention I was a republican.  Then, I went on his webpage, and all the good well wishes had shit like

"You're the best president we've ever had..."

"We need smart presidents like you in office again"

blah blah blah.

Didn't see 1 republican message posted, and every message was from someone who was obviously politically motivated.  Sick, people can't seperate politics from compassion even when the leader of our country is a week from death. 

pappy

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2004, 08:56:50 PM »
Man, i sent him a get well email, and didn't mention I was a republican.  Then, I went on his webpage, and all the good well wishes had shit like

blah blah blah.

Didn't see 1 republican message posted, and every message was from someone who was obviously politically motivated.  Sick, people can't seperate politics from compassion even when the leader of our country is a week from death. 

why do you find the need to post about how you did something nice while other people had a hidden agenda behind it.  Shouldnt the fact you did a nice thing be statisfaction in itself.  Why go around an tell everyon how much better you are than those other people.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2004, 09:08:55 PM »
^ Tom, you can judge me to not be nice on your own, correct?  So if my posting that makes you think I'm an ass, that's cool.  I am what I am.

I was just saying something I noticed.  I don't have the need to prove I'm nice to you or anyone else, you can judge me however you want.  Peace~

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2004, 02:04:59 PM »
It is sad that people can't put politics aside for something serious like his health.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2004, 02:31:42 PM »

blah blah blah.

Whats wrong with telling the man he was a great Pres?

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2004, 05:59:10 PM »
There's nothing wrong with that.  The point I was making was: EVERYBODY that posted that on his board, said that.  I.E., they were all democrats.  I was the only republican (at least as far as I could tell) that sent him a get well wish.  Since nobody republican sent him a letter, and all of the democrats that sent him a letter mentioned political things, it just kind of makes me wonder.  I don't really have any opinions on it, just something interesting I noticed.