Poll

Just wanted to know how many of you have even heard of this...

I know the story behind it
7 (38.9%)
I heard about it
3 (16.7%)
are u serious? It's a damn shame Turkey is denying it!
2 (11.1%)
never heard of it, don't care
4 (22.2%)
who are Armenians?
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: September 18, 2004, 04:31:07 PM

Author Topic: The genocide of Armenians in Turkey (1915-1922)  (Read 260 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: The genocide of Armenians in Turkey (1915-1922)
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2004, 08:42:47 PM »
The Holocaust was a lot harsher than the Genocide...You had hundreds of millions of people snatched from their homes by force to live in concentration camps, and over 10 million killed for NO REASON OTHER THAN THEIR RACE...Kids weren't given food, everyone was separated from their families, people were made slaves, they made them dig their own graves, and then were killed off...I HATE when people compare the Genocide to the Holocaust.

What do u know about the genocide??? U don't know shit, because if you did, you wouldn't be saying the shit that you said. Basically the same shit happened as during hte holocaust, but on a smaller scale. An there aren't even hundreds of millions of jews, and there never were, stop bending the facts. 10 million is an exaggerated number, history says that there were no more than 8 million Jews living in europe at the time of the holocaust. THey couldnt have all been killed, right? Many fled to russia and the USA. I know your history better than you know mine, so until that changes, shut your trap
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2004, 09:04:54 PM »
I will have to read up more about this, I didn't know what went down back then.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2004, 10:02:55 PM »
The Holocaust was a lot harsher than the Genocide...You had hundreds of millions of people snatched from their homes by force to live in concentration camps, and over 10 million killed for NO REASON OTHER THAN THEIR RACE...Kids weren't given food, everyone was separated from their families, people were made slaves, they made them dig their own graves, and then were killed off...I HATE when people compare the Genocide to the Holocaust.

What do u know about the genocide??? U don't know shit, because if you did, you wouldn't be saying the shit that you said. Basically the same shit happened as during hte holocaust, but on a smaller scale. An there aren't even hundreds of millions of jews, and there never were, stop bending the facts. 10 million is an exaggerated number, history says that there were no more than 8 million Jews living in europe at the time of the holocaust. THey couldnt have all been killed, right? Many fled to russia and the USA. I know your history better than you know mine, so until that changes, shut your trap

WTF? Not only Jews were put in camps, you fucking moron...6 million Jews died...10 million PEOPLE OVERALL died...Damn dude, pay attention.

Thirteen

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2004, 10:09:26 PM »
the Rape of Nan King (or someshit like that) was another horrible act that i didn't hear about until i was in japan...what the japanese did to the chinese was horrid....and if you remember a little while back when all those japanese business men had that HUUUUGE orgy in china.... it was an insult to the chinese governement because it happened during the anniversary of the japanese invasion

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2004, 11:04:35 PM »
the Rape of Nan King (or someshit like that) was another horrible act that i didn't hear about until i was in japan...what the japanese did to the chinese was horrid....and if you remember a little while back when all those japanese business men had that HUUUUGE orgy in china.... it was an insult to the chinese governement because it happened during the anniversary of the japanese invasion

tell us more...

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2004, 03:25:00 AM »

At least this is included in the HIstory Books. I specifically remember reading about this in my 11th grade Bailey edition American Pageant book. I was unaware of this incident, and it wasn't a really huge orgy as you put it, it was thousands of soldiers raiding and looting a city, and raping the women in the process. Horrible, Horrible act.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)