Author Topic: UK Muslim cleric says saying massacre of UK schoolkids like russia is justified  (Read 579 times)

Don Seer

amazed i'm first to post thsi!

and you wonder why muslims get hated on?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/5983_991076,00430005.htm

Following the recent terrorist attack in Russia, killing hundreds of young children, Omar Bakri Mohammad, an extremist Islamic cleric in Britain said he would support hostage-taking at British schools if carried out by terrorists with a just cause.

Omar Bakri of Al-Muhajiroun justified taking women and children hostage if it was for the cause that Muslims had suffered under British rule. "If an Iraqi Muslim carried out an attack like that in Britain, it would be justified because Britain has carried out acts of terrorism in Iraq. As long as the Iraqi did not deliberately kill women and children, and they were killed in the crossfire, that would be okay."

Omar Bakri squarely blames the killings on Russia. "The Mujahideen [Chechen rebels] would not have wanted to kill those people because it is strictly forbidden as a Muslim to deliberately kill women and children. It is the fault of the Russians," he told The Sunday Telegraph.

He has previously praised the 9/11 attacks and is currently promoting a "celebratory" conference in London next Saturday to commemorate the third anniversary of the September 11 attacks.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
What a scumbag this guy is.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i hope he was talking from a prison cell because thats he belongs i was so disgusted by the russian attack especially that when the school was stormed the terrorists just shot as many children as they could many in the back as they were running! what thing to do, how can u get any sane person respect their cause after they do something as LOW as this i hope those scumbags burn in hell IMO this was worse that 9/11

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

how could anyone justify any form of terrorism

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/

Don Seer

i'd just like to remind ya'll that infinite also supports the 9/11 attacks..

yet ya'll gone soft on him.. you can bet he agree's with this guy

i dont understand what people are doing.. have we really gone that liberal?

if this shit happened in my town the guy would be lynched,
and the mosque sacked..

Sikotic™

what a piece of shit
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thirteen

i'd just like to remind ya'll that infinite also supports the 9/11 attacks..

yet ya'll gone soft on him.. you can bet he agree's with this guy

i dont understand what people are doing.. have we really gone that liberal?

if this shit happened in my town the guy would be lynched,
and the mosque sacked..

we know infinite is just some emotional little girl that couldn't handle the strain of daily life so he has to hide behind some religion to find greater meaning in his life....so i never really paid any attention to the seriousness in his posts

and yeah, that cleric is a piece of shit

pappy

i wonder why shit brick hasnt posted in any of these threads the past few days.

mauzip

why is this man not locked up? ::)

Don Seer

coz its not illegal to say that.... free speech n all that..

mauzip

appearantly the man has a big influence on many people or else he wouldn't make it to the news... so it would be nothing more than justified if they lock him up in jail

Joachim

coz its not illegal to say that.... free speech n all that..

He's abusing the freedoms that the children he wouldn't mind taking hostage's ancestors, fought and died to afford him.

Evil fucking cunt.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: UK Muslim cleric says saying massacre of UK schoolkids like russia is justif
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2004, 06:19:17 PM »
Fucken extremists man. Although they have their reasons, as fucked up as they are, no one should be supporting this. I know in Australia, some ppl were celebrating in the streets around the time of 9/11, thas scary man, so close to where I am.

These fools aren't looking for a solution or an end to the hate & bloodshed.

Thirteen

Re: UK Muslim cleric says saying massacre of UK schoolkids like russia is justif
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2004, 08:19:44 PM »
Fucken extremists man. Although they have their reasons, as fucked up as they are, no one should be supporting this. I know in Australia, some ppl were celebrating in the streets around the time of 9/11, thas scary man, so close to where I am.

These fools aren't looking for a solution or an end to the hate & bloodshed.

yeah i was in australia after we whooped afghanistan's ass and this one bar had alot of people that had a dislike for americans....they sang gay little songs but none of them started shit with us....it was a peaceful protest, we left them alone they left us alone