Author Topic: Suge disses EM & DRE  (Read 1345 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Suge disses EM & DRE
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2002, 02:33:15 PM »
^^^^^^^ ah i don't like eminem, but don't compare him to justin timberlake and shit, it's a totally different thing now lets say eminem was black he still would be considered a very good if not great lyricist................and your saying don't let him steal a cultures music wtf we better through hootie outa the blow fish, or whats his name from incubus cause thats white music please homie..................every culture blends its music and takes from others that is what music is about i mean fuck dre is using live guitars in his beats sometimes i guess he shouldn't do that because thats a white instrument

if eminem was black i would compare him with d12, and i think that d12 really stinks i could call d12 for hiphop's nsync... therefore eminem can be considered as hiphop's justin timberlake....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

yung-g

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Tha West Coast Aint Dead !!!
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2002, 03:41:21 PM »
lol. suge is crazy. eminem shoudln't have dissed jermaine dupri any ways, cause the diss was sent to dre not eminem. thats just makin dre look like a bitch, cause he gotta have somebody else to help him return a diss.
COMING SOON:

Featuring: Keak da Sneak, Jacka & Husalah (Mob Figaz), Bushwick Bill (Get Boys),
Mistah FAB, & more.
***INCLUDES BONUS DVD***

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2002, 03:48:03 PM »
if eminem was black i would compare him with d12, and i think that d12 really stinks i could call d12 for hiphop's nsync... therefore eminem can be considered as hiphop's justin timberlake....

Is that a joke?

If not...well, that just doesn't make any sense.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2002, 04:36:59 PM »
LOL......thats some bullshit......U know how many white boys been rappin in da bay during tha 90s? and now theres wayyyyy more, Eminem aint tha one since Elvis, wtf is this shit......Retarted ass comment by suge......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2002, 04:41:19 PM »
I dont think Dre, Em and XZ should've diss'd JD.  It was pointless.. and really makes them look weak.  

Suge would say something like this.. Color should never be the issue.  To make it an issue shows how stupid Suge is.  The color thing is wack.  White or black.. we all supportin the same music.

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2002, 06:43:30 PM »

It kinda makes hella sense fo real...
We all have the right to vent right, just some of us have the balls to aim it towards those who can And can't do shit about it all in one  ;)

OnE
Hatesrats 2oo2

How does playing the race card EVER make sense?
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2002, 11:44:55 PM »

hehe word up
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2002, 12:39:28 AM »
LOL......thats some bullshit......U know how many white boys been rappin in da bay during tha 90s? and now theres wayyyyy more, Eminem aint tha one since Elvis, wtf is this shit......Retarted ass comment by suge......

yo tha 7th...can you tell me some dope white bay rappers from back n da days???
cause i saw some homies in some movies & music vidz...
please holla back dogg
thanx man
Gangsta T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2002, 02:47:26 AM »
I got a question for Suge,

How can you authorise a diss song towards the artists that made your label as big as it was, as special as it was, as legendary as it was, using 2Pac & Snoop rejects? Thats weak.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2002, 08:03:11 AM »
It's tru what suge has to say for a change, and i mean every fuckin word of it. who the fuck is eminem to diss jd? fuck him...

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2002, 08:14:09 AM »
actually i'll say one thing he goes on about is wrong, what if sum1 sed this, then what would he say:

'mark morrison, punk. he does pop, pop was originated by the whites, what does that fuckin nigga think he's doing singing our music?'

then what would suge say? it aint about race.

but wait for it, jd in an interview sed he don't like dre, all dre's crew diss him, next thing in an interview snoop says he don't like the way dre and everyone be dissin jd, wheres the snoop diss at? fuckin bitches, dre is the best of all time, my fav, but he's a bitch, just like em, just like x-z,

^^all 3 of them have been dissed by suge, where the fuck are the suge disses at? they really are weak...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2002, 08:40:24 AM »

^^all 3 of them have been dissed by suge, where the fuck are the suge disses at? they really are weak...

Maybe they don't want to diss someone on record that won't respond on record.  They want to keep it on wax.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2002, 02:22:00 PM »

U should slap yourself for that one....fo real.
Re-think what u just typed and seriously look at what ya just wrote.

Trust me homie....nobody is jealous of Eminem.
Pleasebeliveit, Justin & Eminem robb a culture so u can make icon's outta them...lol

Wait till' one dies......whoa!!!
The G.O.A.T.

Aiight...the Elvis formula to a tee.

Fucken Eminem fan's only make peep's hate the fucc, more n' more.

you relize eminem is

a better producer
a better lyracist
is more artistic
is ALOT more deep
and overall just a MUCH better muscian than all of the rappers in your avatar?

fuck race it's about the art, and if eminem is a culture stealer it would've been justifiable to lynch langston hughes for trying to write poetry like a white man

if eminem is a culture stealer than we should whip john singleton with the cat of nine tails for TOTALLY jocking Francis Ford Copella's way of directing movies

if eminem is a culture stealer than we should send every single black rapper to a remote island and nuke the shit out of them becuase for one latinos had more influence in the beginings of the hip hop culture than blacks and becuase every rapper uses the music of The Who/Aerosmith/Beatles to construct ALL of their music....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2002, 02:26:52 PM »
actually i'll say one thing he goes on about is wrong, what if sum1 sed this, then what would he say:

'mark morrison, punk. he does pop, pop was originated by the whites, what does that fuckin nigga think he's doing singing our music?'

then what would suge say? it aint about race.

but wait for it, jd in an interview sed he don't like dre, all dre's crew diss him, next thing in an interview snoop says he don't like the way dre and everyone be dissin jd, wheres the snoop diss at? fuckin bitches, dre is the best of all time, my fav, but he's a bitch, just like em, just like x-z,

When Dre just left Death Row he said
'Most likely, there are gonna be records coming out dissing me, dissing people I've worked with and am going to be working with. It's just a lot of negative bullshit. So from here on out, Death Row Records don't even exist to Dre'

and he kept that way...

what yall blaiming him for?

This JD shit is TOTALLY different, JD himself described it a good way as he said 'it's nothing real, just a friendly comparisons'
JD is on the charts without being dissed by Dre plus Dre don't give a fuck about JDs sucess.
But he defently don't wanna get Tha Row a chance to blow up again.
And by dssing them he WOULD, pleezbaleevit he would get them attention and publycity they never ever had since Suge went to jail and everybody left Death Row.
And there is even a really dope MC over there called CROOKED I who would blow the fuck up if everybodywanted to hear his answer disses to Dre cuz everybody would recognize him.

A released diss to Tha Row would be STUPID
his only chance is dissing them in an unreleased track but even this would get much attention.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2002, 03:48:29 PM »

When Dre just left Death Row he said
'Most likely, there are gonna be records coming out dissing me, dissing people I've worked with and am going to be working with. It's just a lot of negative bullshit. So from here on out, Death Row Records don't even exist to Dre'

and he kept that way...

what yall blaiming him for?

This JD shit is TOTALLY different, JD himself described it a good way as he said 'it's nothing real, just a friendly comparisons'
JD is on the charts without being dissed by Dre plus Dre don't give a fuck about JDs sucess.
But he defently don't wanna get Tha Row a chance to blow up again.
And by dssing them he WOULD, pleezbaleevit he would get them attention and publycity they never ever had since Suge went to jail and everybody left Death Row.
And there is even a really dope MC over there called CROOKED I who would blow the fuck up if everybodywanted to hear his answer disses to Dre cuz everybody would recognize him.

A released diss to Tha Row would be STUPID
his only chance is dissing them in an unreleased track but even this would get much attention.

very on point

why would dre respond to someone who's only going to capitolize upon that....that ain't a bitch move that's a smart move ....a DON move. what would you rather have? a bunch of morons dissing you but having pride your sole name and actions depends on their success or failure. OR sink to a morans level and put money in your enemie's  pocket?

dissing JD is different. JD  will be on the charts REGARDLESS of a diss by  Dre or EM, so what would you rather have someone with minimal talent popping off with his ego, or putting that person in his place

it's all situation baby

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09