Author Topic: Suge disses EM & DRE  (Read 748 times)

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Me Beamer...
Re: Suge disses EM & DRE
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2002, 08:14:09 AM »
actually i'll say one thing he goes on about is wrong, what if sum1 sed this, then what would he say:

'mark morrison, punk. he does pop, pop was originated by the whites, what does that fuckin nigga think he's doing singing our music?'

then what would suge say? it aint about race.

but wait for it, jd in an interview sed he don't like dre, all dre's crew diss him, next thing in an interview snoop says he don't like the way dre and everyone be dissin jd, wheres the snoop diss at? fuckin bitches, dre is the best of all time, my fav, but he's a bitch, just like em, just like x-z,

^^all 3 of them have been dissed by suge, where the fuck are the suge disses at? they really are weak...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Knuckles

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2002, 08:40:24 AM »

^^all 3 of them have been dissed by suge, where the fuck are the suge disses at? they really are weak...

Maybe they don't want to diss someone on record that won't respond on record.  They want to keep it on wax.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2002, 02:22:00 PM »

U should slap yourself for that one....fo real.
Re-think what u just typed and seriously look at what ya just wrote.

Trust me homie....nobody is jealous of Eminem.
Pleasebeliveit, Justin & Eminem robb a culture so u can make icon's outta them...lol

Wait till' one dies......whoa!!!
The G.O.A.T.

Aiight...the Elvis formula to a tee.

Fucken Eminem fan's only make peep's hate the fucc, more n' more.

you relize eminem is

a better producer
a better lyracist
is more artistic
is ALOT more deep
and overall just a MUCH better muscian than all of the rappers in your avatar?

fuck race it's about the art, and if eminem is a culture stealer it would've been justifiable to lynch langston hughes for trying to write poetry like a white man

if eminem is a culture stealer than we should whip john singleton with the cat of nine tails for TOTALLY jocking Francis Ford Copella's way of directing movies

if eminem is a culture stealer than we should send every single black rapper to a remote island and nuke the shit out of them becuase for one latinos had more influence in the beginings of the hip hop culture than blacks and becuase every rapper uses the music of The Who/Aerosmith/Beatles to construct ALL of their music....

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2002, 02:26:52 PM »
actually i'll say one thing he goes on about is wrong, what if sum1 sed this, then what would he say:

'mark morrison, punk. he does pop, pop was originated by the whites, what does that fuckin nigga think he's doing singing our music?'

then what would suge say? it aint about race.

but wait for it, jd in an interview sed he don't like dre, all dre's crew diss him, next thing in an interview snoop says he don't like the way dre and everyone be dissin jd, wheres the snoop diss at? fuckin bitches, dre is the best of all time, my fav, but he's a bitch, just like em, just like x-z,

When Dre just left Death Row he said
'Most likely, there are gonna be records coming out dissing me, dissing people I've worked with and am going to be working with. It's just a lot of negative bullshit. So from here on out, Death Row Records don't even exist to Dre'

and he kept that way...

what yall blaiming him for?

This JD shit is TOTALLY different, JD himself described it a good way as he said 'it's nothing real, just a friendly comparisons'
JD is on the charts without being dissed by Dre plus Dre don't give a fuck about JDs sucess.
But he defently don't wanna get Tha Row a chance to blow up again.
And by dssing them he WOULD, pleezbaleevit he would get them attention and publycity they never ever had since Suge went to jail and everybody left Death Row.
And there is even a really dope MC over there called CROOKED I who would blow the fuck up if everybodywanted to hear his answer disses to Dre cuz everybody would recognize him.

A released diss to Tha Row would be STUPID
his only chance is dissing them in an unreleased track but even this would get much attention.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2002, 03:48:29 PM »

When Dre just left Death Row he said
'Most likely, there are gonna be records coming out dissing me, dissing people I've worked with and am going to be working with. It's just a lot of negative bullshit. So from here on out, Death Row Records don't even exist to Dre'

and he kept that way...

what yall blaiming him for?

This JD shit is TOTALLY different, JD himself described it a good way as he said 'it's nothing real, just a friendly comparisons'
JD is on the charts without being dissed by Dre plus Dre don't give a fuck about JDs sucess.
But he defently don't wanna get Tha Row a chance to blow up again.
And by dssing them he WOULD, pleezbaleevit he would get them attention and publycity they never ever had since Suge went to jail and everybody left Death Row.
And there is even a really dope MC over there called CROOKED I who would blow the fuck up if everybodywanted to hear his answer disses to Dre cuz everybody would recognize him.

A released diss to Tha Row would be STUPID
his only chance is dissing them in an unreleased track but even this would get much attention.

very on point

why would dre respond to someone who's only going to capitolize upon that....that ain't a bitch move that's a smart move ....a DON move. what would you rather have? a bunch of morons dissing you but having pride your sole name and actions depends on their success or failure. OR sink to a morans level and put money in your enemie's  pocket?

dissing JD is different. JD  will be on the charts REGARDLESS of a diss by  Dre or EM, so what would you rather have someone with minimal talent popping off with his ego, or putting that person in his place

it's all situation baby

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2002, 04:10:18 PM »

you relize eminem is

a better producer
a better lyracist
is more artistic
is ALOT more deep
and overall just a MUCH better muscian than all of the rappers in your avatar?

fuck race it's about the art, and if eminem is a culture stealer it would've been justifiable to lynch langston hughes for trying to write poetry like a white man

if eminem is a culture stealer than we should whip john singleton with the cat of nine tails for TOTALLY jocking Francis Ford Copella's way of directing movies

if eminem is a culture stealer than we should send every single black rapper to a remote island and nuke the shit out of them becuase for one latinos had more influence in the beginings of the hip hop culture than blacks and becuase every rapper uses the music of The Who/Aerosmith/Beatles to construct ALL of their music....

Do you realise that everything you stated in your script was an opinion....?
All that shitt you stated about Marshall is An opinion.

and don't get started wit' history & the Beatles n' shitt homie, cause we all know how this end's up don't we.
We have to bring out the root's of Rock n' Roll (The Blues)....and Lil' Richard, Chuck Berry, Jimi Hendrix ect...it's to much of a hassle over Eminem anyway.

Pleasebelive
Hatesrats 2oo2