Author Topic: Why Is No One Talking About Muslims Blowing Up 2 Russian Jets in Mid Air......  (Read 466 times)

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
and you know... a lot of muslims aren't even against these suicide bombers... that's a scary thought, isn't it? yet, it's the truth. :-\
now thats not tru... dont take your opinion from infinite... how many muslims do u know... so dont say a lot of them... muslims are people too...

dude, i go along with muslims everyday ::)

LOL
Here they go on the street to celebrate 9/11, That sure makes me think they aren't against it

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Now_Im_Not_Banned

a lot of people arent even against the Iraq War dispite of the overwhelming 'anti-evidence' and a lot of people want many muslims killed and want the US to invade Iran .. that's a scary thought, isnt it? yet, it's the truth.  :-\

Too bad this thread isn't about that, so take that bullshit somewhere else.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Muslims Blowing Up 2 Russian Jets in Mid Air....
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2004, 11:52:49 PM »
Why are you not talkin about Russias occupation of Chechnya??????

Chechnya is part of Russia DUDE!!! If california wanted to secede and the US Army sent troops to calm down the region, would u call that occupation of California???
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why Is No One Talking About Muslims Blowing Up 2 Russian Jets in Mid Air....
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2004, 01:24:30 PM »
Why are you not talkin about Russias occupation of Chechnya??????

Chechnya is part of Russia DUDE!!! If california wanted to secede and the US Army sent troops to calm down the region, would u call that occupation of California???

No it isnt dude.

mauzip

It is.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It is.

Now it is but it wasnt before they invaded it and occupied it.

SnoopGogg88 tought that it was part of russia before they invaded and occupied it.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
It is.

SnoopGogg88 tought that it was part of russia before they invaded and occupied it.

No, Chechnya has been part of Russia for centuries. Trust me. Maybe there was an "Occupation" of chechnya, but that was at least 250 years ago.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

mauzip

It is.

Seriously, just shut up...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Fuckin idiots seriously, makes me want to deliver myself head first into my monitor. There ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE KILLIN KIDS JUST TO PROVE THEY AINT NO FUCKIN RUSSIANS!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll