Author Topic: - FUCKED -  (Read 758 times)

Sikotic™

Re: - FUCKED -
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2004, 01:51:44 PM »
Am i missing something?

They found some hair from his WIFE's head in HIS boat.

If i had a family, and owned a boat. im 90% sure my wife would be on my boat once in awhile.

How is that evidence? Or am i missing something.

It's good to see that someone else thinks with logic too.

The fact of the matter is that everyone THINKS he's guilty, but no one can prove it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2004, 02:00:44 PM »
I agree, they have no concrete evidence on him. From the evidence they have now, he better not get convicted, but of course everyone thinks he's guilty thanks to the media.

Im not saying that he's guilty, but who cares let him walk. Im just saying that everyone deserves a fair trial, and if they dont have any good evidence on him, then he shouldnt go to jail.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2004, 06:00:44 PM »
Am i missing something?

They found some hair from his WIFE's head in HIS boat.

If i had a family, and owned a boat. im 90% sure my wife would be on my boat once in awhile.

How is that evidence? Or am i missing something.

Yeah, You're missing something.  Like the rest of the fucking story.

1. She didn't even know he owned a boat

2. He's never used the boat, he bought it specifically for this 1 'trip' he took.

So no, her hair wouldn't have any buisness on his boat. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2004, 06:02:28 PM »
He found hair in the boat, big deal. First of all, the hair wasn't pulled out violently or anything, it was just shed. It was his fuckin wife, I'm sure she was in the boat before and the hair could of fallen out at any time.

They have no concrete evidence, it's all circumstancial. Eventhough I feel he did it as well as everyone else does, they shouldn't convict him. He probably will though because the media made him guilty until innocent to begin with.

Concrete Evidence: she's never been on the boat, she didn't even know he had one.  Her hair, however, is on the boat.  Her body, was found in the water he went 'fishing' in.  He made concrete weights, in his garage (the outline of them and the equipment is still on the floor).  The weights he made are missing.  LOL I mean, come on man.  Put 2 and 2 together. 

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2004, 06:03:01 PM »
so he threw her body into the water. booohooo... show me the body, I show you the death row.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2004, 06:07:27 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you know anything about the case? They HAVE the body!

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2004, 06:08:44 PM »
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you know anything about the case? They HAVE the body!

LMAO

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Montana00

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2004, 06:10:49 PM »
You should just stay away from american stories.

Trauma, i didnt know that part of it. Well in that case....thats pretty concrete.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2004, 06:21:25 PM »

no of course I didnt know it

No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2004, 06:21:40 PM »

SONNED LMFAO

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2004, 06:24:03 PM »

SONNED LMFAO

sonned lol? I Didnt even argue or anything. I dont know shit about this case. All I ever heard of this was this thread. So if the body is there, case closed.
No, it's not a sin

pappy

« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2004, 07:02:13 PM »

SONNED LMFAO

sonned lol? I Didnt even argue or anything. I dont know shit about this case. All I ever heard of this was this thread. So if the body is there, case closed.

how is the case closed lol.  Yea they got the body but have to prove he still did it lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2004, 07:08:28 PM »
It's startin' to get ugly in heah. 

Evidence against Scott:

Body in the water
He bought a boat, and only used it once... the day his wife dissapeared.
Her hair on the boat, even though she didn't even know it existed.
Why didn't he tell her he bought a boat? LOL
He made concrete weights in his garage, that are gone.
Did I mention he was having an affair?
He told his girlfriend the day after she dissapeared that his wife was dead, then later changed his story to say his wife was missing.
He sold her car while the search was still going on (must have not been expecting her back, eh, Scott?)

Like Erykah would say... On And On,... On and On....

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2004, 07:53:01 PM »
hes guilty just like the dude who killed his wife a lil while ago.

The dude just happened to throw out his mattress the day she disappeared. LMAO

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2004, 08:10:20 PM »

Evidence against Scott:

Body in the water - No evidence HE put th body there

He bought a boat, and only used it once... the day his wife dissapeared. - Never heard about that. If that's the case then OUCH. From what I've read, his family made it a tradition to go fishing on Christmas Eve. Like I said, I didn't know he used it once.

Her hair on the boat, even though she didn't even know it existed. - Circumstantial. There's a million and one ways his wife's hair could of gotten on the boat.

Why didn't he tell her he bought a boat? LOL - Proves nothing. I wouldn't tell my wife I bought a boat if I was suffering financial either.

He made concrete weights in his garage, that are gone. - Okay, that looks bad, but proves nothing

Did I mention he was having an affair? - Lots of men have affairs. Proves nothing

He told his girlfriend the day after she dissapeared that his wife was dead, then later changed his story to say his wife was missing. - Thats the only thing that really fucked him over in the case that I know of.

He sold her car while the search was still going on (must have not been expecting her back, eh, Scott?) - He was having financial difficulty. For all we know they could have been planning on selling the car. Proves nothing.

I think he is guilty like the next man, but there's only one thing in the case that damns him. The prosecution hasn't been handling the case that well either. Unless Mark Geragos fucks up big time or the prosecution finds something really damaging other then a bunch of opinions, the dude should get off. Unless the jury is gangsta.

I see this generation's OJ

THA SAUCE HOUSE