Author Topic: - FUCKED -  (Read 759 times)

Sikotic™

Re: - FUCKED -
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2004, 08:12:14 PM »
hes guilty just like the dude who killed his wife a lil while ago.

The dude just happened to throw out his mattress the day she disappeared. LMAO

LOL yeah I forgot about that. And we can;t forget when he grew a beard, bleached his hair, and headed towards San Diego, right by the Mexican border.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2004, 08:16:53 PM »
Guilty.

But here's what I don't understand, how does the prosecution know Laci was unaware that her husband had a boat? is there concrete evidence that the boat was bought recently prior 2 the death?

BTW, this guy certainly had mental problems if he did kill her....if U tired of her, why don't U juss get yourself caught for cheating on purpose? then U can divorce her and move on....no reason to finish her.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2004, 08:20:02 PM by RODZILLA is BAY AREA Hip Hop »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2004, 09:11:50 PM »
There's also the generally cold demeanor of Scott since she went missing; for instance, a dog handler testified recently that when he went to get info from Scott, Scott told him not to write notes on the table, blah blah blah and was making a fuss about the guy not scratching the furniture (when a normal person would have just been thinking about their missing wife) circumstancial, again, though.

- Scott was given a tip that Laci had been spotted the day after, in Washington.  His mom called and left a message on his answering machine, asking if he was going to catch a plane to Washington to check it out.  Scott can be heard laughing @ the idea (actually laughing) on the phone tap.

- Unbelievably, there's also a tape of Scott checking his voicemail, and there's a message from his mom, again, saying that an object they had found on the bottom of the lake, had turned out to be a boat anchor, and not Laci.  Scott's heard whistling like "whewwww" after he hears the message. LOL

THEY'RE PLAYING THIS SHIT IN COURT! If I was a juror, I mean, what else can you say? The guys' whistling relief on the tape. 

- Two weeks before she dissapeared, Scott found out his girlfriend was about to find out he was married... that night, he went on the internet, and searched classified ads for fishing boats, and scanned photos and pages on the bay where his wife's body was dumped.

- After she died, he called and had Playboy added to his cable.  Then, he had playboy removed, and two XXX hardcore channels added.  The day the police did a search of his home, he called, cancelled his cable, and told the cable company he was moving overseas.  LOL

- When the police asked Scott what he was fishing for, he couldn't answer.  Later, he said he was fishing for Sturgeon.  A fishing expert has testified he didn't have the correct tackle and never would have been able to catch a Sturgeon (they're large fish) unless the hook happened to catch in the fish's side as it swam by, LOL!

- Scott claims he saw Laci the morning of Dec. 24th... the only problem is, he told her mom she was curling her hair, he told police she was mopping the floor, and he told a cousin that she was watching television the last (3?) times he saw her.  Inconsistancies don't look good, Scott.

- Laci's sister asked Scott a couple months before Laci died if he was ready for fatherhood.  He replied "I was kind of hoping for infertility"

- He told two of Laci's cousins that he was golfing when she dissapeared.  He told everybody else he was fishing.

etc etc etc

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2004, 09:22:11 PM »
- Unbelievably, there's also a tape of Scott checking his voicemail, and there's a message from his mom, again, saying that an object they had found on the bottom of the lake, had turned out to be a boat anchor, and not Laci.  Scott's heard whistling like "whewwww" after he hears the message. LOL

Yeah, he was a real asshole to his mother-in-law. Did you hear the other conversation where she started screaming at him and accusing him o fmurdering Laci. He never defended himself, he was just being sarcastic about the whole situation as if it was wasting his time lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2004, 09:25:30 PM »
Yeah, crazy shit.

ON THE OTHER HAND, just to be fair, because I'm a Libra, you know, we're very balanced.  LOL.  Anyways, just to be fair, it's hard to understand how somebody in his situation would act.  First, he was fucking around on his wife, and obviously didn't want a baby, because he'd made remarks before.  He's unhappily married, doesn't want a baby, doesn't like his wife's mom, etc. etc.  So if she DID happen to end up missing, maybe the way he treated his mother in law wasn't out of character, since he hated her anyways?

What it all comes down to is this, though: WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE TALKING ABOUT? She wasn't raped, she wasn't robbed, she wasn't ANYTHING.  She was 8 months pregnant and as such very unappealing to a majority of men @ the time, there's absolutely NO MOTIVE for anybody to have kidnapped and killed her, OTHER than Scott! He obviously did it.... NOBODY ELSE WOULD HAVE. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2004, 09:35:57 PM »
You've got a point. Sometimes I wonder though. What if someone killed her and it was just one big sigh of relief to him lol. It all points to him though.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2004, 10:30:05 PM »
We gotta analyze: How often, truly, do people get murdered with absolutely no reason? Usually, there's a robbery, a rape, a kidnapping, somebody knew someone, love's involved, something.  Somebody cut somebody off in traffic, shit, SOMETHING.  This all happened @ his house, with no signs of breakin, no signs of a struggle, nothing missing, her car's in the driveway, he says he was in two different places, tells his girlfriend she's dead, then changes it back, he's fishing the same day in a lake that her body gets found in months later, her hair's on the boat but she's never been on it, he was cheating on her, and didn't want a son, when the bodies get found, he's on his way to mexico with his hair bleached blonde, and tells the cops he went swimming and his hair got bleached? It's just all so crazy.  One thing's for sure, guilty or not, this guy's a DUMBASS.  STUPID FUCKER, I could have killed somebody better than he did.  He could have at least TRIED to have a fucking alibi.  Make it look like a robbery, something, shit.