Author Topic: Why by KISS is dope  (Read 712 times)

dexter

Why by KISS is dope
« on: September 09, 2004, 09:42:30 AM »
why do fags HATE on it?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Why by KISS is dope
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004, 11:27:18 AM »
Well a lot of people hate on KISS because they openly adimt they're in it for the money. The music is still good though. I don't hate.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2004, 11:56:20 AM »
i don't hate, but those lyrics were simple and pseudo-"conscious". Flow, beat and voice are all good of course and jada is a great rapper IF he sticks to what he's good at

pappy

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2004, 12:15:20 PM »
its a good song.  Not great tho,  people said it was great b/c of the line about bush knockin down the towers.  Besides thats it only a good song not great.

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 12:22:26 PM »
i don't hate, but those lyrics were simple and pseudo-"conscious". Flow, beat and voice are all good of course and jada is a great rapper IF he sticks to what he's good at
Exactly.

Stick to what you know!!! If I want political commentary I'll read a newspaper.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2004, 02:03:46 PM »
Well a lot of people hate on KISS because they openly adimt they're in it for the money. The music is still good though. I don't hate.
lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2004, 02:24:32 PM »
people said it was great b/c of the line about bush knockin down the towers. 

Exactly, it's just a bandwagon jump.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Makaveli.2003

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2004, 03:08:28 PM »
Original is good, the remix is fire!

eS El Duque

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2004, 03:42:11 PM »
KISS did a song called Why?

I know Jadakiss has. :D

anywayz...i agree with tom gotti

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2004, 07:04:38 PM »
It's one of the only newer songs I've heard, and I think it's fucking horrible.  I don't even mind the Bush line, I'm just saying it's so repugnant when people try to get political or be all social commentary on us, when they're next and previous singles is about somebody shaking their ass in a club.  He's trying to make 'deep' music, but if you take ANYBODY who DOES make 'deep' music, their shit is at least 10 times better.  So it's kind of disgusting to see him get any kind of recognition for it at all.  Plus, his voice is annoying as fuck in my opinion, he just sounds whiny. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2004, 08:23:57 PM »
It's one of the only newer songs I've heard, and I think it's fucking horrible.  I don't even mind the Bush line, I'm just saying it's so repugnant when people try to get political or be all social commentary on us, when they're next and previous singles is about somebody shaking their ass in a club.  He's trying to make 'deep' music, but if you take ANYBODY who DOES make 'deep' music, their shit is at least 10 times better.  So it's kind of disgusting to see him get any kind of recognition for it at all.  Plus, his voice is annoying as fuck in my opinion, he just sounds whiny. 

I feel ya man. The song is straight up disgusting. Only dipshits could consider that song "Deep". It's a poorly written on Jada's part and a waste of a good beat IMO.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2004, 10:41:39 PM »

I feel ya man. The song is straight up disgusting. Only dipshits could consider that song "Deep". It's a poorly written on Jada's part and a waste of a good beat IMO.

good to see people with taste still exist

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2004, 11:49:14 PM »

JadaKISS the rapper, not KISS the rock band...LOL

Suga Foot

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2004, 11:52:13 PM »
I like the beat, but that's it.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2004, 12:42:08 AM »
hey Shallow I thought they meant the rock band too at first ;)

anyway its a shitty song the thing I hate most aobut it is how every few lines he props himself, hell line one:
"Why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets?" come on now >:(
"Why do I flow the deepest but be sellin the least"<--Because you suck bitch >:(
I dont know if that second is the exact line.  But its him whining all over the track I hate that song and I hate Jadakiss.  And like Trauma said he sandwiched this song between fuckin club tracks and street tracks, fuck jadakiss I hope he dies, and if he dies Ill post this in my sig because hes wack >:(

-KIDRENEGADE-