Author Topic: Eminem First Single Produced by Dr. Dre  (Read 1050 times)

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Re: Eminem First Single Produced by Dr. Dre
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2004, 04:46:26 AM »
Tight news man. He's established himself as one of the top lyricists in the game, so I hope he doesn't come out with some teenybopper single like his previous albums.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for too, but I think he'll use the same method as usual: first drop a very commercial song, and then drop some 'normal' singles.
You can't really blame him I think...'cause by dropping a commerical song, you boost your sales a lot.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2004, 05:03:36 AM »
good 2 hear Dre's doing the 1st single.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2004, 07:39:07 AM »
lol what's the point in biting yourself? "just lose it" - "lose yourself"  <.. lol

This is what makes me think it'll be a club song. I can't see him ripping off his own #1 single. I mean they didn't even release the song with Nate Dogg as a single probably because it was a lot like Lose Yourself. I could see "Just Lose It" be a song about girls "just losing" their tops and skirts.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2004, 09:03:25 AM »
dre produced my name is dumb ass lol  8)

fuck you i know Dre produced it And Dr. Dre is the greatest producer in the history of music he only made 2 bad beats in his lifetime

In the history of music? LOL, not even the best in hip-hop.

in the history of music...no

but in hip hop...yes

You're entitled to your opinion.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2004, 11:27:08 AM »
good 2 hear the man Dre is doing the first single,I think its gonna be a typical club song,not a pop song like Without Me & My Band.I can just imagine Eminem doing the hook in that new song "Just lose it muthafucka!!!!!Just lose it muthafucka!!!!!" :laugh:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2004, 03:31:55 PM »
good 2 hear the man Dre is doing the first single,I think its gonna be a typical club song,not a pop song like Without Me & My Band.I can just imagine Eminem doing the hook in that new song "Just lose it muthafucka!!!!!Just lose it muthafucka!!!!!" :laugh:

I thought "My Band" was very creative. Better than any club song.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2004, 04:29:34 PM »
fuck my band and without me, them tracks are for gay 10yr old kids.....tho he did step up on the prodcution side on without me compared to some of his other pop joints........purple pills and without me was wack as fuck...........but this is real good news, dre doing the first single means even though it'l probably be slightly poppy cuz its eminems first single, it'l be catchy n dope......like most cats wont mind bumpin it instead of just minors, should be dope to hear this.......whats happened to games 1st single? isnt he comin out befo eminem?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2004, 04:47:13 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh yeah, My Band and With out me are for gay 10 year olds, but Dr. Dre songs are for sophisticated adults! Come to think of it I can't believe Snoop didn't win a pulitzer for Gin and Juice.

I said I thought My Band was creative, and I'm sticking to it. I still like it better than club songs.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2004, 05:06:23 PM »
^^^u aint following fool! i aint dissin u for feeling my band, but what im sayin is its wack........in my opinion........its aimed for minors, lil kids who'll cop their album with that teeny bopper shit, most likely lil white kids who be rich.....and we both know thats truth......now when dre duz something, its gotta alot mo respect with the joint cuz its .......doc muthafuckin dre! damn cuzz u still aint on a level, dre makes joints where anyone can bump....in the ride n shit.......my band and without me is gay shit u dont bump.....nuff said in my opinion.........i wasnt hatin on u for feeling that joint, but to me its bullshit and to nuff manz its bullshit and thats truth......and speakin of club joints.......pleez dont say u think my band is sicker than in da club......or even westside story.....and that aint even club but both are on another level compared to my band......

anyways back to the topic.....im hyped about dre producin the first joint, cuz it might be sick, eminem flow is sick over dre beats..........if dre gets some sick beats on this album and eminem comes with some mo hiphop flavoured shit than rocky bullshit, the joint will be sick

pz

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2004, 05:08:29 PM »
oh n yo...........gin n juice.......bangin.....imma bump that shit now that u metioned it

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2004, 05:23:49 PM »
I never liked In The Club that much, and once it becomes public that Dre stole (bought the rights to use) that beat I'll lose even more respect for it.

I just said My Band was creative, I never said I felt. It was a funny song, and I'm not doubting that it's marketed to rich white kids (eventhough it didn't do so well).

As for Dre making bangers; Dre produced Real Slim Shady, and I don't see how that got more respect than Without Me. They're pretty much the same song, but it proved that Em can produce a hit with out Dre and still go platinum in the first week.

eS El Duque

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2004, 07:52:38 PM »
fuck my band and without me, them tracks are for gay 10yr old kids.....tho he did step up on the prodcution side on without me compared to some of his other pop joints........purple pills and without me was wack as fuck...........but this is real good news, dre doing the first single means even though it'l probably be slightly poppy cuz its eminems first single, it'l be catchy n dope......like most cats wont mind bumpin it instead of just minors, should be dope to hear this.......whats happened to games 1st single? isnt he comin out befo eminem?

Eminem > Game

I guess thats how Dre thinks lol...nah, truth is, Game's single should be out soon.

The Watcher

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2004, 08:13:22 PM »
Eminem 1st single will be "Just Lose It" to hit radio stations on September 20, expect the video for it to come out during that week...The 2nd single will be "Mosh" coming out in October right before the election telling people to go vote to get rid of Bush. The second single "Mosh" will be possibly leaking soon as thats exactly what Eminem wants, so people can go vote. There's no word on if "Mosh" will be on the Encore album but there will be a video also right before the election, it might be on a anti-bush album with more artists also. Rumor has it Eminem is doing something amazing to the song/video "Mosh" and will be surprising everyone with it. The album will contain 18 tracks plus a bonus cd-special version with 3 exclusive tracks. The special versions will have a picture to each song, exclusive lyrics, bonus tracks, special booklet and a video. The street single will be on an upcoming Whoo Kid mixtape, Eminem - Where Im Standing (Prod. By Dr. Dre)... Finally, yesterday Fat Joe was on the radio in England and said he would be featured on the new Eminem album "Encore".

source- http://www.stimulate-ltd.com/news.php
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2004, 08:27:14 PM »
^damn eminem gettin political.... think is.. many may change their vote.. just cause eminem said to do it

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2004, 08:36:07 PM »
^damn eminem gettin political.... think is.. many may change their vote.. just cause eminem said to do it

I don't know. Most of the people that follow his words blindly are too young or very stupid. The kids obviously can't vote, and the idiots may not vote anyway. Well if their is a current celebrity that can swing votes in the other direction, Eminem is it. I wouldn't mind a political album out him though. Normally I'm against them. There's nothing I hate more than stupid recording artists pretending to be smart, but it all depends on how he does it. Eminem is smart when it comes to promoting himself and selling records and I'm confident he'll be political with in his realm of knowledge, and not make bold unproven claims like Nas and Immortal Technique, but in the same sense he may very well but do them with hte right tone of voice so that you think he is merely implying things and not stating them. However I could well half to wait and see.