Author Topic: Miracle....you decide!  (Read 296 times)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
Re: Miracle....you decide!
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2004, 12:47:46 PM »
^ exactly... story is bullshit just like jesus,

how do you know it's bullshit? Unless you were there, you shouldn't make factual claims.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2004, 04:07:00 PM »
^ exactly... story is bullshit just like jesus,

how do you know it's bullshit? Unless you were there, you shouldn't make factual claims.

Exactly
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2004, 04:07:57 PM »
what i don't get is, if it was a human that was feeding them, why would he do it then bury em again n again for 15 days ??

and 15 days under the ground, hot or not, there's really not no way of recieving oxygen....even if someone fed em, how would they survive all night without breathing?

either it's a bullshit story or it's truely 1 of the biggest miracles of our time.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2004, 05:10:12 PM »
LMAO
If you don't think this is bullshit, then I feel sorry for you.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2004, 06:52:51 PM »
^thank you

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2004, 07:59:11 PM »
LMAO
If you don't think this is bullshit, then I feel sorry for you.

Do I believe it to the point where I'm going around telling everyone that Jesus is coming? No, but I wouldn't claim it is bullshit, because I wasn't there. I don't believe every miracle I hear about, but I am open to the idea that miracles are possible. You and Whiteboy apperently aren't

If Jesus was just some guy who told a bunch of stories, then why all the fuss? There  has to be something more to him. He didn't have any historical impact while living, he didn't free any slaves or cause a massive revolution but for some reason he has had this power over people that inspired them to keep believeing. Later on the whole thing went to shit because of the Church running the state, but in it's early stages Christianity itself was extraordinary.  Ghandi was much like him in a sense but Ghandi doesn't have millions upon millions following him after him as we speak.I believe the difference between Ghandi and Jesus is that Jesus showed the people out of this world powers and kept them believing. I'm just saying we can't say it can't happen.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2004, 08:07:38 PM »
The way I look at it is, if I was in a hole and sand/dirt was thrown on me and covered me I wouldn't be able to get oxygen (which I need to breathe and live) so I would die.  So I don't see how getting food and water would even help because I would die of receiving no oxygen WELL before needing water or food.

This just doesn't make any sense, so I think it's total bullshit.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2004, 10:39:40 PM by Ras Kass' Toothpick »
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2004, 08:14:22 PM »
The way I look at it is, if I was in a hole and sand/dirt was thrown on me and covered me I wouldn't be able to get oxygen (which I need to breathe and live) so I would die.  So I don't see he getting food and water would even help because I would die of receiving no oxygen WELL before needing water or food.

This just doesn't make any sense, so I think it's total bullshit.

So you THINK it's total bullshit. Thank you for not saying it has to be bullshit. This is all people have to say for me to not interfere. The second someone says it can't be this or it definately is that, then they are commiting a falacy, because they can never know for sure.

Hypothetically speaking if it really were Jesus then he could have kept them alive with his powers.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2004, 10:42:33 AM »
"apparently the middle east is going nuts over this story."

i live in the middle east and this is the first time i hear about this .
Personally I believe that there is a God but I don't beleive everything that I hear , so when it comes to this story , I'll have to read more into it

bez

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2004, 08:56:54 AM »
I copied the story word for word out of the Church magazine.  I don't know what happened but I still think its very strange.