Author Topic: what was your reaction to 9/11  (Read 1354 times)

DAYUM

Re: what was your reaction to 9/11
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2004, 01:29:25 PM »
thats when i started hateing muslims and at first i thought they "bombed" the flea market (its called The Trade Center) so i was extra pist but it was in new york so it was all good lol

Montana00

« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2004, 02:04:16 PM »
i was in school, switching classes, and they rushed everyone into the auditorium. They turned on the tv (onto projectors), to cnn or some shit, and we watched the news. Watched it for about 1/2 hour to an hour, and then went back to classes.

I was at first thinking how unreal this is, and i thought about the people. They started talking bout bin laden and terorism. I was just hoping that we'd take revenge on everyone who was apart of this stuff.......

Still waiting to see the head of bin laden.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2004, 02:21:08 PM »
The question on this thread was "what was your reaction to the 9/11 attacks" not where and what were you doing at the time the attacks happend.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2004, 02:22:19 PM »
i was shocked and like sikotik said, i was scared  because there's an airport by us and you kept hearing planes being brought back and you didn't know if one was going to crash into our backyard. also my mom kept me home from school, we didn't know if planes were going to hit the school or the hospital right across the street or what. scary shit

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

DAYUM

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2004, 02:23:55 PM »
i was shocked and like sikotik said, i was scared  because there's an airport by us and you kept hearing planes being brought back and you didn't know if one was going to crash into our backyard. also my mom kept me home from school, we didn't know if planes were going to hit the school or the hospital right across the street or what. scary shit

are u serious? i was like 13 at the time and i walked from and back to school no worries and we have a military base and an airport here LMAO

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2004, 02:25:22 PM »
I was also in school.  We got an announcement that the World Trade Center in NYC was hit by two planes.  A little later, another announcement came on saying that both buildings crashed and fell.  I saw a few people crying b/c they had family who worked at the WTC.

There was only one thing on my mind at that time: "We were just attacked.....who the fuck did this?"

I later learned it was Al-Qaida, and that fucker bin Laden...I was a freshman in high school, and I wanted to enlist that same damn day.  I was too young, of course...I was pissed off.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2004, 03:34:56 PM »
The planes hitting the towers was shocking, but when those towers crumbled to the ground, THAT was completely devastating. That is the most powerful images I have ever witnessed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2004, 03:38:07 PM »
The planes hitting the towers was shocking, but when those towers crumbled to the ground, THAT was completely devastating. That is the most powerful images I have ever witnessed.

I feel ya

Thirteen

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2004, 04:07:16 PM »
The question on this thread was "what was your reaction to the 9/11 attacks" not where and what were you doing at the time the attacks happend.

The question on this thread was "what was your reaction to the 9/11 attacks" not elaborate on what the title of the thread means

Montana00

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2004, 04:28:05 PM »
The question on this thread was "what was your reaction to the 9/11 attacks" not elaborate on what the title of the thread means
:bomb:

mauzip

« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2004, 05:07:01 PM »
I remember I came out of school late and when I turned on the tv I read it on ceefax. I believe I watched tv the rest of the day...

I thought it was scarier that they attacked the Pentagon too though.

eS El Duque

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2004, 07:43:06 PM »
I remembering waking up at 6am and seeing that there was a fire in the World Trade Center, or at least that's what the news reported. But you could see a huge gaping hole in the building so you knew it wasn't just a fire. When the second plane hit, I couldn't believe it, my heart sank. Then the Pentagon jot jacked up and then stuff was happening in Pennsylvania. I wasn't even gonna go to school because no one knew what was gonna get hit next. People were scared that downtown LA was gonna get hit.

That whole day.....nah, the whole week was surreal.

Yup, woke up around the same time.

Then when I went to school, the first block was science and all we did was watch the news. Then in socials class we talked about it, but my last block, my fuckin teacher made us do WORK! fuck >:(.

Anywayz, interresting story. There were two fucks who sat in the back of my science class wjp were all happy and shit. They were muslims..One dude named Cherios (dunno how to spell his name) other named Sieed (agian, dont know how to spell his name). I think some people beat the Sieed fucker up and now he's missing a thumb. That Cheerios dude got deported to England i think lol..this all happened like in 2-3 months...wierd.

We have a lot of Arabs in my school, they have their own halls with the people that came straight off the boat from india..it stinks in that hall  :puke:.

R.I.P to the 9/11 victems

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2004, 07:45:05 PM »
The guys were happy in class? I'm surprised they didn't get murdered, I would have beat the shit out of them, and I'm not a violent person. 

Montana00

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2004, 07:46:45 PM »
I just want to mention something (directed to the dumbass we all call machiavelli), but everyone can read this.

When a tragedy happens, people always remember where they were, and what they were doing. My parents still remember where they were when kennedy was assasinated, things like that stick in your mind.

Ok, I'm finished.

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2004, 07:49:11 PM »
Don't mind the trolls.  Songs do the same thing, you associate songs strongly with where you were @ certain moments in your life.  There's a country song that goes

"Ain't it funny how a melody, can bring back a memory?"