Author Topic: what was your reaction to 9/11  (Read 1312 times)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: what was your reaction to 9/11
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2004, 09:49:46 PM »
i was sitting in my room watching some news show , when they interrupted it and said a plane hit the WTC , so i told my family and when the 2nd plane hit , my dad said "this is Bin Laden" , I had vaguely heard of him because there was a rumour that Al-quaeda wanted to assasinate the leader of the Greek Orthodox church in Lebanon (I'm a Greek orthodox Lebanese) , then the entire day i  remember people saying "the muslims are finally gonna get theres now the US has realised how much they hate them" 

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2004, 02:21:14 AM »
my first reaction was "what goes around, comes around"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2004, 11:22:45 PM »

So thousands of innocent civilians died, and that was your first reaction?...How nice of you.

Woodrow

« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2004, 12:01:34 AM »

So thousands of innocent civilians died, and that was your first reaction?...How nice of you.

It's just funny to see somebody claim to be so "Educated" and so "civilized" and then have a reaction like that. It proves one thing.

RUPAUL IS A KUFFIR

760Li

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2004, 12:05:06 AM »

ditto

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2004, 02:32:52 AM »

millions of innocent people have died by the hands of usa and i can guarantee that you haven't given a fuck...
you see... the "barbaric aspect" with me is that i dont like overtreat a specific group. And i gotta be honest... i don't cry when somebody in africa dies... i don't cry when somebody in japan dies... so why the fuck should i cry if somebody in usa dies?... remember the one min of silence in the entire world for the victims?... fuck that, i haven't had one min of silence for innocent deaths in africa, asia, sounth america or europe, .. so why usa?.... why aren't we having a onemin of silence for the innocent kids who were killed by terrorists in russia recently?...

usa have been attacking arabs for years.. and even though i don't sympathize with their reaction, i can fully understand it... in fact, even usa would react that way if the situation was the same.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 10:43:32 AM by Maestro Minded »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2004, 08:45:27 PM »

Straight goods.

That was my first immediate thought, I heard the rumour in 1st period, I had a spare, this was my last year of high school. I walked into a class, and they had it on. First thing I thought was somebody did it. After half century of fuckin with dozens of countries, some one stepped up and slapped the bully. Of course, my next thought was with the casualties, because at the time no one figured it would be 3000 dead. They were talkin about 30,000. So thats fucked, truly I said a prayer for those who died and those whose turn is coming, cuz Tech knows how this world works.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2004, 09:06:33 PM »
^it's actually amazing  that not more than 3,000 died.  when i went to NY a while ago the wtc was fucking packed like Disney Land , Magic Mountain, and LAX combined...and nevermind the people in the buildings,lol. so when i saw that shit get hit i was like FUCK they just killed 100,000 people at LEAST. NY really put it down with the police and fire departments there

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2004, 09:26:07 PM »
^it's actually amazing  that not more than 3,000 died.  when i went to NY a while ago the wtc was fucking packed like Disney Land , Magic Mountain, and LAX combined...and nevermind the people in the buildings,lol. so when i saw that shit get hit i was like FUCK they just killed 100,000 people at LEAST. NY really put it down with the police and fire departments there

Word
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2004, 09:44:22 PM »
microsoft...

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2004, 10:49:05 PM »
As the old saying goes, if you like living, and you see something that is dangerous and life threating... run. It's not a joke, I know at the sight of a gun, even the hardest gangsta is gone. When the forest fires came here, my dad is a tough guy, and doesn't like to leave, but he was in another city within 5 minutes of evacuations. With as many people as it should have killed, it goes to show you, when something like that happens, just get the fuck out, and watch it on the news later.

pappy

« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2004, 10:55:28 PM »

The reason why not as many people died was b/c both planes hit before 9:00 am.  So a lot of people still were not at work.  Say the planes would of hit around 11:00 am we would of possibly of saw 10,000 killed.  also about the fire department an police department.  A lot more would of been saved if they didnt send them back up to there offices.  But i cant really fault them for than because how are you supposed to prepare for something like that.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2004, 10:59:27 PM »

The reason why not as many people died was b/c both planes hit before 9:00 am.  So a lot of people still were not at work.  Say the planes would of hit around 11:00 am we would of possibly of saw 10,000 killed.  also about the fire department an police department.  A lot more would of been saved if they didnt send them back up to there offices.  But i cant really fault them for than because how are you supposed to prepare for something like that.

true... imagion... now today's drill is what do do when someone crashes a plane into a really huge building that is suppose to be able to take the impact. This is what you do in case of this, an event that has never happened.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2004, 12:01:40 AM »

yeah true, when i went to see the WTC's back in the day it was like 2:30 -3 in the afternoon, mourning must be less hectic.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2004, 12:52:34 AM »

millions of innocent people have died by the hands of usa and i can guarantee that you haven't given a fuck...
you see... the "barbaric aspect" with me is that i dont like overtreat a specific group. And i gotta be honest... i don't cry when somebody in africa dies... i don't cry when somebody in japan dies... so why the fuck should i cry if somebody in usa dies?... remember the one min of silence in the entire world for the victims?... fuck that, i haven't had one min of silence for innocent deaths in africa, asia, sounth america or europe, .. so why usa?.... why aren't we having a onemin of silence for the innocent kids who were killed by terrorists in russia recently?...

usa have been attacking arabs for years.. and even though i don't sympathize with their reaction, i can fully understand it... in fact, even usa will react that way if the situation was the same.

no replies ?? ??