Author Topic: what was your reaction to 9/11  (Read 1309 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: what was your reaction to 9/11
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2004, 07:18:11 AM »
my first reaction was "what goes around, comes around"

So thousands of innocent civilians died, and that was your first reaction?...How nice of you.

millions of innocent people have died by the hands of usa and i can guarantee that you haven't given a fuck...
you see... the "barbaric aspect" with me is that i dont like overtreat a specific group. And i gotta be honest... i don't cry when somebody in africa dies... i don't cry when somebody in japan dies... so why the fuck should i cry if somebody in usa dies?... remember the one min of silence in the entire world for the victims?... fuck that, i haven't had one min of silence for innocent deaths in africa, asia, sounth america or europe, .. so why usa?.... why aren't we having a onemin of silence for the innocent kids who were killed by terrorists in russia recently?...

usa have been attacking arabs for years.. and even though i don't sympathize with their reaction, i can fully understand it... in fact, even usa will react that way if the situation was the same.

no replies ?? ??

how do you reply yo the truth, even if you disagree?

tommyilromano

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2004, 09:01:54 PM »

Straight goods.

That was my first immediate thought, I heard the rumour in 1st period, I had a spare, this was my last year of high school. I walked into a class, and they had it on. First thing I thought was somebody did it. After half century of fuckin with dozens of countries, some one stepped up and slapped the bully. Of course, my next thought was with the casualties, because at the time no one figured it would be 3000 dead. They were talkin about 30,000. So thats fucked, truly I said a prayer for those who died and those whose turn is coming, cuz Tech knows how this world works.

OK... so don't cry now the U.S. and its allies are in Iraq, Afganistan, and other places in the Mideast I mean since the 3,000 people who died had it coming I guess so did the civilians in Iraq etc... 

tommyilromano

« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2004, 09:07:01 PM »

So thousands of innocent civilians died, and that was your first reaction?...How nice of you.

millions of innocent people have died by the hands of usa and i can guarantee that you haven't given a fuck...
you see... the "barbaric aspect" with me is that i dont like overtreat a specific group. And i gotta be honest... i don't cry when somebody in africa dies... i don't cry when somebody in japan dies... so why the fuck should i cry if somebody in usa dies?... remember the one min of silence in the entire world for the victims?... fuck that, i haven't had one min of silence for innocent deaths in africa, asia, sounth america or europe, .. so why usa?.... why aren't we having a onemin of silence for the innocent kids who were killed by terrorists in russia recently?...

usa have been attacking arabs for years.. and even though i don't sympathize with their reaction, i can fully understand it... in fact, even usa will react that way if the situation was the same.

no replies ?? ??

how do you reply yo the truth, even if you disagree?

What is truth? Truth for most people is a perception.. rarely a reality. My truth and your truth are not the same, in fact, most peoples idea of truth is very different. As soon as opinion even remotely comes in to play truth goes out the window.

Thirteen

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2004, 09:49:18 PM »

Straight goods.

That was my first immediate thought, I heard the rumour in 1st period, I had a spare, this was my last year of high school. I walked into a class, and they had it on. First thing I thought was somebody did it. After half century of fuckin with dozens of countries, some one stepped up and slapped the bully. Of course, my next thought was with the casualties, because at the time no one figured it would be 3000 dead. They were talkin about 30,000. So thats fucked, truly I said a prayer for those who died and those whose turn is coming, cuz Tech knows how this world works.

OK... so don't cry now the U.S. and its allies are in Iraq, Afganistan, and other places in the Mideast I mean since the 3,000 people who died had it coming I guess so did the civilians in Iraq etc... 

yep, what goes around comes around  ;D