Author Topic: Yukmouth Dissing The Game (Vid Link)  (Read 1225 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Re: Yukmouth Dissing The Game (Vid Link)
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2004, 09:58:01 AM »

can someone explain what yuk's problem is?

he always seems to speak up -just- when someone is about to drop a project..

attention whore?

First of all, Yuk is one of my favourite West Coast rappers and has been for a while now. That said, I have to agree with what 'Seer said. When Yuk started dissing 50 I assumed that he had a real reason to do so and there was problems between the two. I certainly lost some respect for him when WCRydaz asked him why the beef had started and Yuk himself appeared unsure as to why he was dissing. I'm sure he gave a reason, but it was so irrelevant that it has passed me by and I can't remember it off the top of my head. Unfortunately, I then came to this decision as to why Yuk dissed G-Unit:

1) It was the ''in'' thing to do at the time...
2) He had an album to promote (Thug Lordz - ''In Thugz We Trust'')

Generally, I'm guessing that he is beefing with The Game for the exact same reasons, since many people have been getting at Game recently and ''United Ghettos of America 2'' has recently been made available. Was it a mere coincedence that Domination mentioned the ''United Ghettos...'' title in the same video that they are dissing Game, currently one of rap's hottest prospects? It is extremely disappointing to see a talented rapper like Yuk reduce himself to such seemingly pointless feuds, and apparently all in a poor way to build promotion...

::)
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2004, 10:13:34 AM »
actually I would say Yuk has reason to. didnt 50 get on 106 & Park and say list Murder Inc Rap-A-Lot and Death Row as labels that were started with drug money? 50 had no reason to go speakin on them cats. Yuk is a Rap-A-Lot artist so of couse he's gone reply

now C-Bo...he just dissin for the hell of it.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

52_bars

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2004, 11:09:01 AM »
somebody plzz tell me why everybody get all ANGRY & CATCH PMS when somebody diss G-String Unit......butttttttt when G-String Unit diss somebody its coo.....yall gotta get that man dick & his niggas dick outta yall mouth & asshole

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2004, 11:14:32 AM »

who in the game they dissed apart from ja rule? (who we all hated for being a pac biter anyways)

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2004, 11:23:13 AM »
actually I would say Yuk has reason to. didnt 50 get on 106 & Park and say list Murder Inc Rap-A-Lot and Death Row as labels that were started with drug money? 50 had no reason to go speakin on them cats. Yuk is a Rap-A-Lot artist so of couse he's gone reply

now C-Bo...he just dissin for the hell of it.

its a whole lot of south artist that has spokin out on lil j, in magazine's , music channels or whatever... long as he been in the game ..the fed's still cant touch him...50 is jus a grain of sand on a beach ..hell its geto boy albums with larry hoover on there talkin about lil j...hell scarface said whats up wit lil j in front of thousands of people at 1 of them source awards...and lil j had a big ass smirk on his face and this when lil j and face fell out..they been after him since 85.. if the feds cant prove it...how the hell can a nigga name boo boo prove it?

so really yuk cant speak on shit, devin,willie d, tela,,bushwick,scarface aint never said shit so why should he..and they in texas next to prince....hell bushwick and face was there in the verrrrrrrrrrry beginnin...

yuk and c-bo are both jus dissin 4 the hell of it...i put money.. they cant give a REAL REASON, im talkin about sumthin that affected they asses..i guarantee they cant

i listen to all these niggas...especially c-bo kuz he is on 1/2 of the screw tapes i got..kuz he was dj screw's favorite rapper, and he has atleast 1 song on each screw tape damn near...so he is in my ear 25-8... i jus dont get these 2 niggas..

yuk went from that skeeeeeeeeeeeeeskirt i got 5 on it breezy nigga to we ran short out of oakland to im sorry shortdogg would u be on our next album :-* to im the real ice cream man to captain save a pac to lil j's puppet

bo went from  a boss hogg to i'll rap some bars in court to major payne to this monkey see monkey do ass nigga we see now...

"niggas and flies niggas and flies niggas and motherfuckin flies...niggas and flies always in some shit niggas cant stay out of shit for shit"- willie dennis

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2004, 11:29:00 AM »
somebody plzz tell me why everybody get all ANGRY & CATCH PMS when somebody diss G-String Unit......butttttttt when G-String Unit diss somebody its coo.....yall gotta get that man dick & his niggas dick outta yall mouth & asshole

true

look at Game. he diss Memphis Bleek out the blue and no one trippin. but Domination diss Game and everybody screamin he lookin for attention.
50 diss Shyne & Lil Kim for no reason - no problem. Yuk & C-Bo diss 50 - they instant haters.

this G-Unit bandwagon is sickning. worst part is some of yall dont even realize how hard yall ridin 50's dick.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2004, 11:32:34 AM »
who in the game they dissed apart from ja rule? (who we all hated for being a pac biter anyways)

Lil Kim
Joe Budden
Shyne
Mr. Cheeks
R.Kelly

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2004, 12:57:50 PM »
shyne got dissed  in a song that was basically to do with murder inc trying to pick shyne up..

and shyne replies over a year later.. just when his albums coming out.. yah right.. that wasnt for publicity.. lol...

i dunno about the others...

i think people are too quick to diss and jump on bandwagons.. i dont give a fuck who hates who.. i profit coz i bump both sides.. people spit better when they have something to prove.. so its all good for us on this side of the fence!

if someone makes good music then bump it.. dont stick up for someone just coz u like their songs..
i dont give a fuck about any artist anymore.. they're all attention whores..
pretty much the story goes.. once you break you become fake.. thats how it is..

but who are we to judge?

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2004, 01:10:33 PM »

Lil Kim
Joe Budden
Shyne
Mr. Cheeks
R.Kelly

lil kim whined about 50 when he didn't appear for a live collaboration with her or something which is why 50 responded with that track on the mixtape, I dunno who started the shit with budden but I don't think 50 dissed budden for attention lol.. dunno bout cheeks but r kelly was just some lyrical shit, not dissing as in having beef, just using him for a line.. anyway we all know 50 would diss for attention since he did how to rob.. but that doesn't take away the fact that yuk is dissing for attention too (and cause his boss is tellin him to of course), your the one who's either stuck in hate for g unit or can't get yuk's dick out of his mouth.. it's fuckin obvious that he doesn't have a real reason, that shit about the drug money is pathetic for the reason the dude who writes all his shit in yellow already mentioned (funny how you didn't respond to his post when you did to others)

I have no problem admitting that 50 does diss poeple for attention, you do when it comes to yuk so.. who's the dickryder here.. ?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2004, 01:39:03 PM »
back in the day cats would diss a muthaphukka just because they felt that muthaphukkaz style was wack, or the video was wack, or because that muthaphukka wasn't representing right.  some of the most classic tracks in hip-hop were diss tracks written just because a muthaphukka felt that some cat that was on top with some fame that they didn't deserve.  "your style is a gimmick, your shit is wack".

what happened was you had wack muthaphukkaz like master p and sean puffy combs that couldn't diss, and knew they had no skills and they successfully flipped the game on it's side.  they started this whole "playa hata" movement, where it became taboo to speak against anyone that was successful.  these cats literally created a culture of dick-riding where it is impossible to question a muthaphukka over anything.  garbage hip hop media outlets like mtv and bet were quick to embrace this attitude in the wake of the murder of tupac shakur (which was a street thing and only tangentially a hip hop thing) and now this is where we are at.

these cats are claiming they street, in the streets if a muthaphukka rolls up and punches a cat in the mouth and snatches his chain, that's not playa hating.  that's recognizing a busta when you see one.

any of these g-unit groupies that are crying over yuk smashing on 50 cent or game needs to take a listen to "how to rob an industry nigga" and realize they themselves are the hypocrites.  50 cent knows how the game works, he did the same thing.  take a listen to "buddens"; game is playing by the same rules, he smashed on budden for disses at 50.

and as for yuk, most people think he jumped in the beef riding for cats like j-prince and some of his other people.  there's nothing wrong with that. 

if your gonna diss yuk for that, pull out your old chronic cd's and diss snoop and tha dogg pound for speaking on eazy and ice cube.  smash on game for dissing budden.

these groupies are trying to redefine the rules to the game but 50, game, snoop, dpg and yuk and c-bo are all playing by the same rules.  the same rules that have been in effect forever.  it's not yuk that's in the wrong.  it's not 50.  it's not game.  they are all playing by the same rules. it's these groupies that are getting their panties in a bunch because they've been taught that dick riding is better than clowning a cat wearing blonde hair and a tongue ring.  the groupies are in the wrong.

"what's up nigga, real g's don't wear titty and tongue rings" - kam

it's not like yuk is bending over backwards to clown game.  cats were laughing at muthaphukkaz with tongue rings years before they ever heard of a cat named game.  and you know what's ironic?  it's been speculated that kam was inspired to write that line while watching an episode of "change of heart".  that's unconfirmed though.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2004, 01:46:50 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2004, 03:14:32 PM »
^^^DATS WHAT THA FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT !!!! GREAT POST CUZZIN.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2004, 03:48:05 PM »

Lil Kim
Joe Budden
Shyne
Mr. Cheeks
R.Kelly

50 said he dissed Lil Kim cuz she was mad he wouldnt be in the "Magic Stick" video. But she never made it public. And he said "if R.Kelly wanna make records with Ja Rule then fuck him". Dude got a problem, he feelin himself to much and thats gone backfire in a minute. And wow thats gone be funny.

lil kim whined about 50 when he didn't appear for a live collaboration with her or something which is why 50 responded with that track on the mixtape, I dunno who started the shit with budden but I don't think 50 dissed budden for attention lol.. dunno bout cheeks but r kelly was just some lyrical shit, not dissing as in having beef, just using him for a line.. anyway we all know 50 would diss for attention since he did how to rob.. but that doesn't take away the fact that yuk is dissing for attention too (and cause his boss is tellin him to of course), your the one who's either stuck in hate for g unit or can't get yuk's dick out of his mouth.. it's fuckin obvious that he doesn't have a real reason, that shit about the drug money is pathetic for the reason the dude who writes all his shit in yellow already mentioned (funny how you didn't respond to his post when you did to others)

I have no problem admitting that 50 does diss poeple for attention, you do when it comes to yuk so.. who's the dickryder here.. ?

SGV

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2004, 04:17:03 PM »
I think Shyne had a little trouble releasing a statement, seeing as he's locked up Seer.  ;) 

But, Baby G is on point, Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit gets a double standard here. I mean, Yuk wasn't just hatin' on Game, he gave props. He told him hold down the West and get your money. He just let him know, don't hop in a beef that ain't yours. I look at it like this:

Eminem disses every Pop artist out for no other reason than them being Pop. But, that's not for publicity, he has a problem with them being Pop.

JD says he's better than Dre, Dre brings Eminem and Xzibit to diss him, but only a few people had a problem with it.

50 disses Ja Rule, when he(Ja) is at the top of the game, but it's not for publicity, it's real beef. Not to mention, 50 makes a record clowning the industry, but EVERYONE else is wrong for getting upset at a nobody speaking their name. LMAO!

Fredro Starr talks about 50, it's for publicity(even though they probably REALLY have beef), Domo and Bang Em speak out, it's for publicity(even though they truely have beef), Yuk speaks out on 50 for Lil J(like Em and X did for Dre), but Yuk is being a follower. Whereas Game speaks out on Budden, Domo and Bang Em for 50, but that's cuz he's riding for 50!

It goes on. The double standards here are hilarious. And what's funnier, I'll get a response saying "Remember, this board started from a Dr. Dre board," to me, that means "Remember, since we all came from a Dre board, we're gonna dickride him." HORRIBLE!

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2004, 11:42:45 PM »
Ya boy Nibs hit that shit right on tha head.  Look at these recent threads about Game dissing C-BO.  I swear like eight of ya'll popped up sayin shit like "fuck C-Bo" or "Game is whack anyway."  His point has been proved hella times on this board.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2004, 12:29:38 AM »
back in the day cats would diss a muthaphukka just because they felt that muthaphukkaz style was wack, or the video was wack, or because that muthaphukka wasn't representing right.  some of the most classic tracks in hip-hop were diss tracks written just because a muthaphukka felt that some cat that was on top with some fame that they didn't deserve.  "your style is a gimmick, your shit is wack".

what happened was you had wack muthaphukkaz like master p and sean puffy combs that couldn't diss, and knew they had no skills and they successfully flipped the game on it's side.  they started this whole "playa hata" movement, where it became taboo to speak against anyone that was successful.  these cats literally created a culture of dick-riding where it is impossible to question a muthaphukka over anything.  garbage hip hop media outlets like mtv and bet were quick to embrace this attitude in the wake of the murder of tupac shakur (which was a street thing and only tangentially a hip hop thing) and now this is where we are at.

these cats are claiming they street, in the streets if a muthaphukka rolls up and punches a cat in the mouth and snatches his chain, that's not playa hating.  that's recognizing a busta when you see one.

any of these g-unit groupies that are crying over yuk smashing on 50 cent or game needs to take a listen to "how to rob an industry nigga" and realize they themselves are the hypocrites.  50 cent knows how the game works, he did the same thing.  take a listen to "buddens"; game is playing by the same rules, he smashed on budden for disses at 50.

and as for yuk, most people think he jumped in the beef riding for cats like j-prince and some of his other people.  there's nothing wrong with that. 

if your gonna diss yuk for that, pull out your old chronic cd's and diss snoop and tha dogg pound for speaking on eazy and ice cube.  smash on game for dissing budden.

these groupies are trying to redefine the rules to the game but 50, game, snoop, dpg and yuk and c-bo are all playing by the same rules.  the same rules that have been in effect forever.  it's not yuk that's in the wrong.  it's not 50.  it's not game.  they are all playing by the same rules. it's these groupies that are getting their panties in a bunch because they've been taught that dick riding is better than clowning a cat wearing blonde hair and a tongue ring.  the groupies are in the wrong.

"what's up nigga, real g's don't wear titty and tongue rings" - kam

it's not like yuk is bending over backwards to clown game.  cats were laughing at muthaphukkaz with tongue rings years before they ever heard of a cat named game.  and you know what's ironic?  it's been speculated that kam was inspired to write that line while watching an episode of "change of heart".  that's unconfirmed though.

Game has a tongue ring? hahahahahaha

Evil child speaks the truth here.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels