Author Topic: Yukmouth Dissing The Game (Vid Link)  (Read 1223 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yukmouth Dissing The Game (Vid Link)
« Reply #30 on: September 14, 2004, 05:46:25 AM »
back in the day cats would diss a muthaphukka just because they felt that muthaphukkaz style was wack, or the video was wack, or because that muthaphukka wasn't representing right.  some of the most classic tracks in hip-hop were diss tracks written just because a muthaphukka felt that some cat that was on top with some fame that they didn't deserve.  "your style is a gimmick, your shit is wack".

what happened was you had wack muthaphukkaz like master p and sean puffy combs that couldn't diss, and knew they had no skills and they successfully flipped the game on it's side.  they started this whole "playa hata" movement, where it became taboo to speak against anyone that was successful.  these cats literally created a culture of dick-riding where it is impossible to question a muthaphukka over anything.  garbage hip hop media outlets like mtv and bet were quick to embrace this attitude in the wake of the murder of tupac shakur (which was a street thing and only tangentially a hip hop thing) and now this is where we are at.

these cats are claiming they street, in the streets if a muthaphukka rolls up and punches a cat in the mouth and snatches his chain, that's not playa hating.  that's recognizing a busta when you see one.

any of these g-unit groupies that are crying over yuk smashing on 50 cent or game needs to take a listen to "how to rob an industry nigga" and realize they themselves are the hypocrites.  50 cent knows how the game works, he did the same thing.  take a listen to "buddens"; game is playing by the same rules, he smashed on budden for disses at 50.

and as for yuk, most people think he jumped in the beef riding for cats like j-prince and some of his other people.  there's nothing wrong with that. 

if your gonna diss yuk for that, pull out your old chronic cd's and diss snoop and tha dogg pound for speaking on eazy and ice cube.  smash on game for dissing budden.

these groupies are trying to redefine the rules to the game but 50, game, snoop, dpg and yuk and c-bo are all playing by the same rules.  the same rules that have been in effect forever.  it's not yuk that's in the wrong.  it's not 50.  it's not game.  they are all playing by the same rules. it's these groupies that are getting their panties in a bunch because they've been taught that dick riding is better than clowning a cat wearing blonde hair and a tongue ring.  the groupies are in the wrong.

"what's up nigga, real g's don't wear titty and tongue rings" - kam

it's not like yuk is bending over backwards to clown game.  cats were laughing at muthaphukkaz with tongue rings years before they ever heard of a cat named game.  and you know what's ironic?  it's been speculated that kam was inspired to write that line while watching an episode of "change of heart".  that's unconfirmed though.

bullshit, I am one of those one say yuk is wrong about that and I'm saying the same about 50, he was wrong too so there goes ya argument..

if snoop was giving props to Eazy a minurte before but then turned around and dissed him for Dre then yeah he was wrong and a puppet too, who ever said he wasn't ? but I ain't heard about snoop doin that before he dissed so I ain't gon call him a puppet for it

X said he always disliked JD so he's not being hypocritical like yuk and not as much of a puppet who does totally change his mind cause his boss wants him to, still it was a publicity stunt too (he did it right before MVM was released).. I ain't got a problem admitting that as for Em, he didn't say much about JD (more about Canibus) bofre JD dissed him on his Dre diss.. still he's a puppet since he even said he wouldn't stop dissing JD before Dre tells him to.. I ain't got a problem admitting that either.. but Yuk and Bo just do it way worse than these cats, they make a shitload of disses and don't even just clown but threaten all the time like they all serious about it when they don't even know the guy they talkin to. they fuck with smurf and domination just cuase they got beef with g unit (they don't fuck with any other east cats [according to Bo himself] but they had smurf and domination flown over imediately when they heard of their beef)

there's a difference between making some comment in a track or even a whole verse and doing what Bo and Yuk do (= countless diss tracks, which is ridicilous considering they never knew 50 AND gave props to him right before they started dissing (on yuks part))

if bo / yuk once said something about 50 they don't feel I could give a fuck less, but that's not what they doing. All 3 of their most recent releases had several disses to 50, a man they never met, the west coast mafia was full of em and Thuglords and United ghettos of america had some too.. in their whole carrier they didn't make more diss tracks than they are doing now towards the man they never met

sgv, baby g and everybody else who's whining about so called dickryders are hypocritical clowns for being that themselves.. they will say 50 was wrong and an attention whore for how to rob but not say the same shit about bo and yuk.. your showing your own doublestandarts, not mine, I have no problem admitting the faults of artists i like

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2004, 05:56:47 AM »

you also gotta remember one thing... the JD beef was started by JD coz he dissed Dre and Timbaland.. ya'll forget timbaland was on the track too?

its easy to make it look one sided if you forget the facts..

SGV

« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2004, 07:10:27 AM »
sgv, baby g and everybody else who's whining about so called dickryders are hypocritical clowns for being that themselves.. they will say 50 was wrong and an attention whore for how to rob but not say the same shit about bo and yuk.. your showing your own doublestandarts, not mine, I have no problem admitting the faults of artists i like

Hmmm....It's obvious that everyone disses for attention, otherwise they'd just take it to the streets. You're the idiot here. What cats like me and Baby G are pointing out is that if it's OK for 50 and them to make diss records without being attention whores, why ain't it the same for Yuk and others? That's a double standard. Everyone has a reason why it's OK for Em and X to diss JD. Everyone has a reason why it's Ok for 50 to diss Ja. But, when it's flipped? Oh, no! Everyone is throwing rocks at the throne. LMAO @ Xzibit's reason for dissing JD.

Seer, I pointed out that JD said he was better than Dre, but how is that reason for 2 of Dre's homies to jump in? I didn't see R.O.C. jumpin' in on JD's part.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2004, 10:06:44 AM »

Hmmm....It's obvious that everyone disses for attention, otherwise they'd just take it to the streets. You're the idiot here. What cats like me and Baby G are pointing out is that if it's OK for 50 and them to make diss records without being attention whores, why ain't it the same for Yuk and others? That's a double standard. Everyone has a reason why it's OK for Em and X to diss JD. Everyone has a reason why it's Ok for 50 to diss Ja. But, when it's flipped? Oh, no! Everyone is throwing rocks at the throne. LMAO @ Xzibit's reason for dissing JD.

I never said X had a good reason but at least he didn't totally change his opinion just cause Dre told him too which is what Yuk did so right there is the thing that makes yuk more of a puppet than X but both are either attention whores or puppets. You should know by now that Ja dissed 50 first so of course he has a reason, what better reason can there be to diss somebody than that sombody dissing him first. There's really no point in bringin that up and you still doing it shows how extremely one sided your view on these things is. Your goal seems to be proving 50 / his fans wrong and not expressing an unbiased opinion. If you had information that would leave no doubt thuglordz being wrong and g unit being right about something in this matter you probably wouldn't share them and still act like thuglordz were right.

I know what you are trying to point out it's not like thats some complicated theory or something lol but you are simply wrong about it.. ain't nobody saying it's ok for 50, you are just assuming that. As you can see in this thread, even Yuk fans who don't care much about 50 say that yuk is making himself look bad here.

thuglordz are fucking obsessed with dissing 50, worse than I'd know it of anybody else EVER who didn't even know the guy he adressed

SGV

« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2004, 10:25:09 AM »
You at least admit it. I don't have to prove anything, the proof is already there. To these kids, G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath NEVER diss as a publicity stunt. There's always a reason for it. But, at least you admit that they're equally as guilty as the rest of these cats.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2004, 10:38:51 AM »
somebody plzz tell me why everybody get all ANGRY & CATCH PMS when somebody diss G-String Unit......butttttttt when G-String Unit diss somebody its coo.....yall gotta get that man dick & his niggas dick outta yall mouth & asshole

true

look at Game. he diss Memphis Bleek out the blue and no one trippin. but Domination diss Game and everybody screamin he lookin for attention.
50 diss Shyne & Lil Kim for no reason - no problem. Yuk & C-Bo diss 50 - they instant haters.

this G-Unit bandwagon is sickning. worst part is some of yall dont even realize how hard yall ridin 50's dick.

didnt game diss bleek coz he was using  the same record name as jt label, get low.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2004, 11:31:33 AM »
somebody plzz tell me why everybody get all ANGRY & CATCH PMS when somebody diss G-String Unit......butttttttt when G-String Unit diss somebody its coo.....yall gotta get that man dick & his niggas dick outta yall mouth & asshole

true

look at Game. he diss Memphis Bleek out the blue and no one trippin. but Domination diss Game and everybody screamin he lookin for attention.
50 diss Shyne & Lil Kim for no reason - no problem. Yuk & C-Bo diss 50 - they instant haters.

this G-Unit bandwagon is sickning. worst part is some of yall dont even realize how hard yall ridin 50's dick.

didnt game diss bleek coz he was using  the same record name as jt label, get low.

yeah, but before he signed with G-Unit, he said "lets end this, no more beef with Memphis..." but now he blowin up and suddenly its beef again? hmm

50 pulled the same shiet. listen to "Be a Gentleman". "no more freestyles & verses killin Sticky & Ja, im movin on now - i got bigger fish to fry". but when he signed with Shady/Aftermath the beef was back on.  hmmm

Memphis didnt start dissing Game cuz he blew up, Rule didnt start dissin 50 cuz he blew up. G-Unit cats start beef for attention or cuz they think they can walk over other artist.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 11:33:48 AM by Baby G »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2004, 12:55:22 PM »
bullshit, I am one of those one say yuk is wrong about that and I'm saying the same about 50, he was wrong too so there goes ya argument..

actually, you are strengthening my argument.  what you are basically saying is "l2db is right;  yuk, game, and 50 are wrong.the rules are wrong.  everyone is wrong except l2db!"

lol!  you sound like those homeless cats on the street that are preaching about how everyone is going to hell, the world is doomed, and only they know the truth.

anytime you're in a situation where it appears that the rest of the world is wrong and you are right; that should be a clue to you to reevaluate your position.   even in the rare cases where you are right and everyone else is wrong, you are still out of touch with everyone else.

if snoop was giving props to Eazy a minurte before but then turned around and dissed him for Dre then yeah he was wrong and a puppet too

??? you don't know the history there?  snoop hit the scene, and the third song people heard from him was him dissing eazy.  this was before eazy had ever spoken snoop's name  or dissed dre directly.  people knew dre had left eazy and ruthless, but there wasn't even public beef until snoop set it on e on the chronic intro and on dre day.  and let's not forget the subtle shots snoop took at ren on the chronic intro, and the shots kurupt took at the lench mob on puffin' on blunts & drankin' tanqueray.  snoop and dre also took shots at ice cube on dre day and let me ride, a fact which most choose to ignore.  snoop, dre and the dpg literally set off their whole careers based around talking shit and dissing.  dre conveniently abandoned dissing when he didn't want to deal with the tupac/death row onslaught.

but I ain't heard about snoop doin that before he dissed so I ain't gon call him a puppet for it

i'm not calling him a puppet.  you're the only one calling people puppets.  snoop and the dpg took up for dre because dre put them on, dre was their boy and dre couldn't handle the beef on his own.  dre is not a lyricist.

just look at the lyrics:
you tried to check my homie, you best check yourself
cuz when you diss dre, you diss yourself, muthaphukka - snoop on "dre day"

that was a shot at ice cube on dre day.  snoop never attempted to act like the beef was personal between himself and cube, he made it clear that he was taking up for his boy dre.

this is how it happens, this is how it's always been done.  people take up for their friends.  you are trying to change the rules acting like people can't take up for their friends.

they fuck with smurf and domination just cuase they got beef with g unit (they don't fuck with any other east cats [according to Bo himself] but they had smurf and domination flown over imediately when they heard of their beef)

check your facts.  c-bo may not fuck with cats from the east but yuk always has.  diesel don, one of the regime members is an east coast cat that's down with redman.  yuk and the luniz did a track with redman.  yuk has always been respectful of b. smalls and mentions how the luniz toured with bad boy and mary j blige in one of his verses.

All 3 of their most recent releases had several disses to 50, a man they never met, the west coast mafia was full of em and Thuglords and United ghettos of america had some too.. in their whole carrier they didn't make more diss tracks than they are doing now towards the man they never met

lol!!!  yuk has never dissed one person more than he's currently doing now against 50?  you've never heard any yukmouth albums, have you?  you don't know about the long standing beef with master p, the on again off again beef with too short, the shots yuk has taken at pastor troy, pac biters in general, the scarface beef...etc? ???  don't speak on yuk like you know yuk when you clearly don't listen to yuk.

I have no problem admitting the faults of artists i like

taking up for your friends is not a fault.  it's called loyalty.  this is how the game works. standing up for your friends (even when they are wrong) is much deeper than that.  that is how life works.  this is nothing new, this is nothing special.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 01:44:36 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

MakaveliRidah

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2004, 06:46:31 PM »
is this link still up ?

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2004, 08:33:48 AM »
actually, you are strengthening my argument.  what you are basically saying is "l2db is right;  yuk, game, and 50 are wrong.the rules are wrong.  everyone is wrong except l2db!"
lol @strengthening your argument when it was that 50 fans are being hypocritial and I just said that is not the case for me.. maybe you should read your own post again, I even marked it bold for now now is it that hard ?

last try:
any of these g-unit groupies that are crying over yuk smashing on 50 cent or game needs to take a listen to "how to rob an industry nigga" and realize they themselves are the hypocrites.

I'm proving your argument wong, not strengthening it, see that now ?

lol!  you sound like those homeless cats on the street that are preaching about how everyone is going to hell, the world is doomed, and only they know the truth.

lmao @ you talkin irrelevant bullshit about homelss poeple.. of course I think I am right, that's why I'm making my point clear here, read other posts and you will realize nobody acts like his opinion is just an opinion, everbody speaks of it as thruth, including your damn self so please stop fooling yourself

anytime you're in a situation where it appears that the rest of the world is wrong and you are right; that should be a clue to you to reevaluate your position.   even in the rare cases where you are right and everyone else is wrong, you are still out of touch with everyone else.

uhm maybe you didn't realize it yet but most people in this thread have the same opinion as I do so what are you talkin about me vs the rest of the world ?

??? you don't know the history there?  snoop hit the scene, and the third song people heard from him was him dissing eazy.  this was before eazy had ever spoken snoop's name  or dissed dre directly.  people knew dre had left eazy and ruthless, but there wasn't even public beef until snoop set it on e on the chronic intro and on dre day.  and let's not forget the subtle shots snoop took at ren on the chronic intro, and the shots kurupt took at the lench mob on puffin' on blunts & drankin' tanqueray.  snoop and dre also took shots at ice cube on dre day and let me ride, a fact which most choose to ignore.  snoop, dre and the dpg literally set off their whole careers based around talking shit and dissing.  dre conveniently abandoned dissing when he didn't want to deal with the tupac/death row onslaught.

maybe you just don't get to talk to people too much and have to live it out here but lemme tell you if you seriously think you just dropped mad knowledge I feel for you.. everybody knows snoop was a non name, why the hell would you bring that irrelevant shit up ? what I said is that I can't call snoop a puppet for dissing eazy cause Dre didn't make him change his opinion on eazy like J prince did yuk on 50.. Snoop didn't give eazy props before he started dissing him, he didn't say shit about him (if he did we wouldn't know cuase nobody knew him back then [as you just "taught" me lmao])

i'm not calling him a puppet.  you're the only one calling people puppets.  snoop and the dpg took up for dre because dre put them on, dre was their boy and dre couldn't handle the beef on his own.  dre is not a lyricist.

just look at the lyrics:
you tried to check my homie, you best check yourself
cuz when you diss dre, you diss yourself, muthaphukka - snoop on "dre day"

read what I just said about that ^^

this is how it happens, this is how it's always been done.  people take up for their friends.  you are trying to change the rules acting like people can't take up for their friends.
if 50 and his boys kept talkin shit about j prince on wax than there would be a reason for a homey to get involved but that's not the case + you are again "forgetting" about the fact that Yuk gave props to 50 right before he started dissing so it's obvious j prince can make him diss people he liked before, that's what makes yuk a puppet + there's no reason to make such a number of disses as bo and yuk did just cause 50 has a problem with yuk's boss

check your facts.  c-bo may not fuck with cats from the east but yuk always has.  diesel don, one of the regime members is an east coast cat that's down with redman.  yuk and the luniz did a track with redman.  yuk has always been respectful of b. smalls and mentions how the luniz toured with bad boy and mary j blige in one of his verses.
I was talkin about cbo no need to tell me to check my facts I know em. If you are implying that them fucking with smurf and domination is not only based on their beef with 50 you better check yours cuase yuk even said that in a pretty recent interview

lol!!!  yuk has never dissed one person more than he's currently doing now against 50?  you've never heard any yukmouth albums, have you?  you don't know about the long standing beef with master p, the on again off again beef with too short, the shots yuk has taken at pastor troy, pac biters in general, the scarface beef...etc? ???  don't speak on yuk like you know yuk when you clearly don't listen to yuk.
dropping knowledge again huh ? LMAO
I got yuk's albums and know about his beefs but I was talkin about thuglordz disses combined and with the shiload of disses on the mixtapes n shit they have more 50 disses than any disses to any other artist, obviously you are not familiar with bo#s shit yourself otherwise you'd know this

taking up for your friends is not a fault.  it's called loyalty.  this is how the game works. standing up for your friends (even when they are wrong) is much deeper than that.  that is how life works.  this is nothing new, this is nothing special.
dissing people you liked, people who's music you bumped all the time (that's what yuk did with GRODT) a minute after you did that just cause his boss tells him to is a fault. it's not like j prince was up against a superiour or outnumbering enemy who wouldn't stop dissing him."if the boss wants you dead than it's off with your head"he should've added "even if I liked your ass, if I get an order I won't question, just do it fast" .. puppet please

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2004, 09:59:56 AM »
L2DB:
lol @strengthening your argument when it was that 50 fans are being hypocritial and I just said that is not the case for me.. maybe you should read your own post again, I even marked it bold for now now is it that hard ?

here.  let me highlight the portion of my original argument that applies to you:
these groupies are trying to redefine the rules to the game but 50, game, snoop, dpg and yuk and c-bo are all playing by the same rules.  the same rules that have been in effect forever.  it's not yuk that's in the wrong.  it's not 50.  it's not game.  they are all playing by the same rules. it's these groupies that are getting their panties in a bunch because they've been taught that dick riding is better than clowning a cat wearing blonde hair and a tongue ring.  the groupies are in the wrong.

you are trying to redefine the rules of the game.  whether you criticize one side as a groupie of the other, or both sides.  either way, you're on the outside trying to redefine what's appropriate and acceptable.  that is the part that directly speaks to you.

only in your own mind.  do you deny that you are trying to redefine well established practices and customs within the hip hop community?  do you deny being out of touch with the mindset that dictates that people must speak out against a cat when they feel it is necessary?

lmao @ you talkin irrelevant bullshit about homelss poeple..

it's called a methaphor.  act like your familiar with the different devices available to communicate an idea.

of course I think I am right, that's why I'm making my point clear here, read other posts and you will realize nobody acts like his opinion is just an opinion, everbody speaks of it as thruth, including your damn self so please stop fooling yourself

you seem to have a hard time understanding language.  this isn't a matter of right and wrong.  i specifically stated that "it doesn't matter if you are "right" or "wrong".  i could easily make the argument that it's childish to speak in terms of those sorts of absolutes.  what my post was about was the fact that you are out of touch with the people you are speaking against; not whether or not you were right or wrong.

uhm maybe you didn't realize it yet but most people in this thread have the same opinion as I do so what are you talkin about me vs the rest of the world ?

lol! 

look.  let's look at two levels to this argument:
we can look at this yuk/game conflict from the perspective of the hip hop observers in this thread; and your claim that you share the majority opinion.  the reality is that this a thread with 40 posts, 600 views and really only about 6 or 7 people that are actually going back and forth over whether or not some combination of yuk and game  is right or wrong. 
you're effectively trying to claim that a "vocal minority" actually represents the majority of posters and viewers in this thread.  the basis for such a claim is dubious as there are no true statistics to back it up either way.  your position is intellectually dishonest and borders on propoganda. 
if you truly want to take the temperature of the majority opinion of the people in this thread, start a poll.  that will sort out how many of the posts and views are unique, and what the actual silent majority of the viewers are actually thinking.  to sum it up succinctly, take another look at this thread.  most people have come down either on one side or the other.  your position that "both are wrong" is certainly not the majority of the posts in aggregate.  and your implied statistical analysis is dishonest.

secondly, my position is that you and the groupies are out of touch with the "rules to the game".  you are clearly out of touch with both yuk and game as you called both of them wrong.  neither yuk nor game could possibly agree with you as you disagree with both.  again it's clear that you are out of touch with the artists.

what I said is that I can't call snoop a puppet for dissing eazy cause Dre didn't make him change his opinion on eazy like J prince did yuk on 50.. Snoop didn't give eazy props before he started dissing him

incorrect.  snoop and dpg have both given eazy props after the fact and stated that they were taking up for dre.  check daz's comments at the record release party for the ruthless "decade of game".

you are again "forgetting" about the fact that Yuk gave props to 50 right before he started dissing

yuk gave 50 props for making hits or something.  yuk was acknowledging 50's success.  trying to make it clear that he wasn't jealous.  you are misrepresenting yuk's comments.

If you are implying

i'm not implying anything.  you claimed that yuk didn't work with east coast cats and that issn't true.

I got yuk's albums and know about his beefs but I was talkin about thuglordz disses combined

this is what you said:
in their whole carrier they didn't make more diss tracks than they are doing now towards the man they never met

that statement is not true about yuk, and now you are trying to backpedal.

and with the shiload of disses on the mixtapes n shit they have more 50 disses than any disses to any other artist, obviously you are not familiar with bo#s shit yourself otherwise you'd know this

i spoke on yuk, not c-bo.  i have thug lordz, west coast mafia, west side ryders, the mob father...but i was not speaking on c-bo.  i'm not a c-bo fan.  yuk has been dissing cats left and right for years.  yuk in that statement.  take note that yuk is the artist mentioned in the title of this thread and in my posts.

dissing people you liked, people who's music you bumped all the time

there's a difference between liking a song someone did and respecting them as a person.  it's admirable that yuk would take the time to make the distinction. 

even if I liked your ass, if I get an order I won't question, just do it fast" .. puppet please

you're misrepresenting yuk again.  this is the same guy that went after scarface while they were labelmates; and lil j clearly wasn't that happy about that.  if yuk was a puppet he wouldn't have smashed back on face.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 10:11:49 AM by nibs »

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2004, 02:14:23 PM »
here.  let me highlight the portion of my original argument that applies to you:
dissing whoever you want to diss even without having a real reason is not the rule of the game but just an opportunity that everybody has, you are totally confused boy. of course everybody has the choice to do whatever he wants to do but that doesn't change anything about them makin themselves look pathetic. just like many rappers did that before, there are also many other rappers that underlined how pathetic these rappers are, who are you to say what some of em say are the rules of the game and what others say is against the rules and being "out of touch" ?

check what Spider said about yuk and bo dissing 50 and them just cause they on top, he certainly doesn't consider it playing by the rules of the game.

do you see now that you are preaching your opinion as the truth as you told me i was doing before ? you are still clowning yourself.. I hoped you'd learn from the first time

you are trying to redefine the rules of the game.  whether you criticize one side as a groupie of the other, or both sides.  either way, you're on the outside trying to redefine what's appropriate and acceptable.  that is the part that directly speaks to you.

only in your own mind.  do you deny that you are trying to redefine well established practices and customs within the hip hop community?  do you deny being out of touch with the mindset that dictates that people must speak out against a cat when they feel it is necessary?
^^what I said above

lmao @ you talkin irrelevant bullshit about homelss poeple..

it's called a methaphor.  act like your familiar with the different devices available to communicate an idea.
metaphors are to be used when the make sense, yours is just clowning on yourself in two ways.. for once it's totally senseless and inappropriate here, and like that wasn't enough you are doing the same thing you blamed me for

you seem to have a hard time understanding language.  this isn't a matter of right and wrong.  i specifically stated that "it doesn't matter if you are "right" or "wrong".  i could easily make the argument that it's childish to speak in terms of those sorts of absolutes.  what my post was about was the fact that you are out of touch with the people you are speaking against; not whether or not you were right or wrong.
not maybe but as a matter of fact you are having an immense hard time seing what you are saying yourself, you should try and fix that before you start speaking on what other people say

if you consider something the rules of the game and tell me im "out of touch" with the artists then you are presenting this opinion of yours as a fact. You didn't say "I think" or whatever you said those are the rules.. so you yourself are considering it right what you say, for you there's no doubt about that being the rules.. take your time and think about it will ya just don't come back with the same bullhsit again

look.  let's look at two levels to this argument:
we can look at this yuk/game conflict from the perspective of the hip hop observers in this thread; and your claim that you share the majority opinion.  the reality is that this a thread with 40 posts, 600 views and really only about 6 or 7 people that are actually going back and forth over whether or not some combination of yuk and game  is right or wrong. 
you're effectively trying to claim that a "vocal minority" actually represents the majority of posters and viewers in this thread.  the basis for such a claim is dubious as there are no true statistics to back it up either way.  your position is intellectually dishonest and borders on propoganda. 
if you truly want to take the temperature of the majority opinion of the people in this thread, start a poll.  that will sort out how many of the posts and views are unique, and what the actual silent majority of the viewers are actually thinking.  to sum it up succinctly, take another look at this thread.  most people have come down either on one side or the other.  your position that "both are wrong" is certainly not the majority of the posts in aggregate.  and your implied statistical analysis is dishonest.
i hate to brake it to ya but you do not sound intelligent.. all that talk about dishonor and propaganda is nothin to do with this so i won't bother..

the point was simple, you said im the only one saying what I said and I said I'm not.. actually in this very thread i wasn't right cause 6 people said yuk's wrong, and 7 said he's right, I just had all the other threads in midn that had to do with this where more people posted of who the majority said yuk's wrong / a puppet.

secondly, my position is that you and the groupies are out of touch with the "rules to the game".  you are clearly out of touch with both yuk and game as you called both of them wrong.  neither yuk nor game could possibly agree with you as you disagree with both.  again it's clear that you are out of touch with the artists.
first of I said 50 was wrong for dissing people for attention, not game, anyway that just means I disagree with 50, then again i agree with others like spider loc.. everybody gots they opinion, I'm not out of touch with "the" artists, , I dissagree with some artists

what I said is that I can't call snoop a puppet for dissing eazy cause Dre didn't make him change his opinion on eazy like J prince did yuk on 50.. Snoop didn't give eazy props before[/I] he started dissing him

incorrect.  snoop and dpg have both given eazy props after the fact and stated that they were taking up for dre.  check daz's comments at the record release party for the ruthless "decade of game".
learn readin properly, I said before, not after they dissed him.. of course you can change your mind.. plus it's obvious everybody in the game would give eazy the props he deserved, now that he's dead, even if they have had real beef with him in his life time

I don't even think it's unlikely that snoop liked eazy before he dissed him and jsut did it cause dre wanted him to but I can't tell that for a fact neither can you so i ain't gon call him a puppet.. if it is the case then he was a puppet for starting a real beef with eazy when he liked him before, had nothin to do with the beef, and only knew about it what Dre (only one side)told him about it

yuk gave 50 props for making hits or something.  yuk was acknowledging 50's success.  trying to make it clear that he wasn't jealous.  you are misrepresenting yuk's comments.
yuk said he was feelin 50's shit, now he says 50's wack cause boss told him too.. I don't remember the exact words of course but it was clear that he had a totally differnt opinion on 50 than he does now. how can you give props to somebody for his rap carreer and tell him to "stop rhyming" (which he does now) at the same time ? you couldn't possibly do that.. it's obvious that j prince made him say what he wants to be said

i'm not implying anything.  you claimed that yuk didn't work with east coast cats and that issn't true.
false. i claimed cbo said he wouldn't, not yuk, then both of them (that's why I said thuglordz) had smurf and domination flown over immediatly..

that statement is not true about yuk, and now you are trying to backpedal.

I was talkin about disses to one person, yuk had beef with face for example who dissed him first, yet he hasn't more face disses than 50 disses.. and so on.. not backpeddling at all, just clarifying, combined, the thuglords have more disses to 50 than they have to any other artist although they never met him and they had real beef before..

there's a difference between liking a song someone did and respecting them as a person.  it's admirable that yuk would take the time to make the distinction. 
that was back then, nowadays he consideres 50 wack.. he's telling him to "stop rhyming" and he complaints about him mentioning his getting shot so it's obvious he doesn't feel his shit no more.. this total change of mind reflects his general change of mind (caused, or should I say orderd by j prince) on 50

even if I liked your ass, if I get an order I won't question, just do it fast" .. puppet please

you're misrepresenting yuk again.  this is the same guy that went after scarface while they were labelmates; and lil j clearly wasn't that happy about that.  if yuk was a puppet he wouldn't have smashed back on face.
face dissed him so he simply had the right to reply, so j prince probably didn't hold him back. and even if yuk did it although j prince didn't like it, that wouldn't change anything about hat he does now. My claim is not an assumption but a backed up fact "if the boss wants you dead than it's off wit yo head" those are clear words, and he didn't say "if you fuck with my homies", the way he put it is basically the confession of a puppet, you won't get it any more obvious..he said the only thing required for him to fuck somebody up is his bos wanting him too, no conditions.. so he'd even do it if the person was a homie.. that's the definition of a puppet right there

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2004, 05:57:49 PM »
i think my point is clear by now so i'll just tie up some loose ends.

dissing whoever you want to diss even without having a real reason is not the rule of the game but just an opportunity that everybody has, you are totally confused boy.

look, people diss for whatever reason they want, and there's a strong precedent for people dissing over shit that isn't really personal.  you can look at old school shit like that roxanne roxanne shit or that that boogie down vs juice crew shit.  ll vs ice t.  it's always been like this. 

check what Spider said about yuk and bo dissing 50 and them just cause they on top

spider is on 50's team now.  his opinion may be biased.

do you see now that you are preaching your opinion as the truth as you told me i was doing before?

if i'm pointing to the history, to past precedents it's not just my opinion.   people have done documentaries on it.  what i'm saying is what yuk and c-bo have done is what has always been done; and that is a fact.

all that talk about dishonor and propaganda is nothin to do with this so i won't bother..

just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's irrelevant.  you made fallacious statements in an argument to make it appear as if your argument was the majority opinion.  i called you on it.

you said im the only one saying what I said and I said I'm not.. actually in this very thread i wasn't right

exactly.  and i called you on it.

I don't even think it's unlikely that snoop liked eazy before he dissed him and jsut did it cause dre wanted him to but I can't tell that for a fact neither can you so i ain't gon call him a puppet..

look.  snoop and the dpg have stated on numerous occasions that the were fans of cube and nwa.  the first thing they did when they hit the scene was diss cube, eazy and snoop took a swipe at ren.  they admitted that they were riding for dre.  their own statements make it clear that they were beefin' with cats they had no personal beef with.  at the time eazy called them on the fact that they were jumping into beef and he didn't know them.

listen to this ruthless radio shit with eazy and the dpg
4:20 in...
eazy: ya'll jumped into something that didn't concern you...
kurupt (or daz): it don't matter...

so check your facts before you run your mouth.  you have dpg admitting they jumped into shit that didn't concern them.  and i'm not calling them a puppet for it.  it's ok to take up for your friends.

yuk said he was feelin 50's shit, now he says 50's wack cause boss told him too..

so lil j is telling yuk what to diss 50 on now?  is lil j writing the disses for yuk too?  who is lil j, karl rove?  wtf ???  you're pulling shit out of your ass to make yuk look bad.  and this shit isn't about what disses yuk is hurling at 50, but why. 

and really it's about your position that yuk's reasons for dissing aren't good enough for you.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2004, 06:01:51 PM by nibs »

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2004, 05:49:37 AM »
look, people diss for whatever reason they want, and there's a strong precedent for people dissing over shit that isn't really personal.  you can look at old school shit like that roxanne roxanne shit or that that boogie down vs juice crew shit.  ll vs ice t.  it's always been like this. 
[..]
if i'm pointing to the history, to past precedents it's not just my opinion.   people have done documentaries on it.  what i'm saying is what yuk and c-bo have done is what has always been done; and that is a fact.
people have always been doping stupid shit, wtf is your point, it doesn't matter at all, fact remains they are looking pathetic when they obviously doin it for attention without a real reason. people have always said that too, you still don't get that you are just acting like your opinion is a rule when it's not, it's just what many people did before just like many people said it was pathetic before (including artists)

spider is on 50's team now.  his opinion may be biased.
bo and yuk are the ones doin it, of course they are biased.. your arguments are getting even sillier by the moment
Dre and laods of artists said the same shit before get your facts straight, what you call a rule ain't shit but an opportunity for artists that are unhappy with their current situation to try and change things

just because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's irrelevant.  you made fallacious statements in an argument to make it appear as if your argument was the majority opinion.  i called you on it.

you said im the only one saying what I said and I said I'm not.. actually in this very thread i wasn't right

exactly.  and i called you on it.
lmao you didn't call me on shit, you yourself thought i was right about this very thread

you're effectively trying to claim that a "vocal minority" actually represents the majority of posters and viewers in this thread.
try and stay honest that's the least thing you could do for yourelf to prevent clowning yourself again

look.  snoop and the dpg have stated on numerous occasions that the were fans of cube and nwa.  the first thing they did when they hit the scene was diss cube, eazy and snoop took a swipe at ren.  they admitted that they were riding for dre.  their own statements make it clear that they were beefin' with cats they had no personal beef with.  at the time eazy called them on the fact that they were jumping into beef and he didn't know them.
Styles is a fan of Jay-T yet he got beef with him, those are 2 different things. They still might've had the impression of Eazy being shady for fucking his group fellows outta money. Of course they were riding for Dre but that doesn't mean they didn't share his views on eazy and Snoop been at ruthless before death row so he prolly did know eazy

listen to this ruthless radio shit with eazy and the dpg
4:20 in...
eazy: ya'll jumped into something that didn't concern you...
kurupt (or daz): it don't matter...
oh daz / kurupt disagree with me.. I must be wrong !

so check your facts before you run your mouth.  you have dpg admitting they jumped into shit that didn't concern them.  and i'm not calling them a puppet for it.  it's ok to take up for your friends.

you better check yours son, I never said it did concern them, they didn't know Dre back when he was at ruthless so it didn't personally concern them but that doesn't imply that Dre made them change their minds, if they wouldn't have gotten down with Dre but had the same knowledge on the issue they might stil have had the same opinion on eazy, they just wouldn't have spoken on it since they wouldn't have had no reason to.

so lil j is telling yuk what to diss 50 on now?  is lil j writing the disses for yuk too?  who is lil j, karl rove?  wtf ???  you're pulling shit out of your ass to make yuk look bad.  and this shit isn't about what disses yuk is hurling at 50, but why. 
I ain't got to make up shit, yuk put it all down for me in a perfect way to prove my point, he said if the boss wants something that's what happens, you are avoiding that quote cause you know you ain't got shit to say about it that would help yuk / your point.
yuk saying 50 was dope, bumpin his shit = fact, yuk now tellin 50 to stop rapping (somthing you don't tell a rapper you consider dope) = fact too
no need to maike up shit really, you better stop it now, the objects of our discussion have already closed the case, yuk admitted what I blame him for and you are still trying to deny it.. sad.. get his dick outta ya mouth and keep it shut
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 05:52:06 AM by L2DB »

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2004, 07:35:58 AM »
L2DB:

if i'm pointing to the history, to past precedents it's not just my opinion.

people have always been doping stupid shit

ok.  so you're calling legends of the game stupid. you're calling krs 1 and mc shan stupid.  you're calling ll cool j and ice t stupid.  you're calling snoop/dpg (and i guess) b.g. knocc out and dre stupid... pac and the outlaws neatly fit under this umbrella as well...

keep on preachin' from your soap box.

bo and yuk are the ones doin it, of course they are biased.. your arguments are getting even sillier by the moment

you're acting like spider is the voice of reason for taking up for game.  spider is biased.  why didn't he call game for jumping on buddens?  these cats are throwing disses back and forth, and they'll say anything to make the other side look bad at this point.  i recognize the game for what it is so i'm not criticizing either side.  you started out saying both sides are bad, but in order  to make an argument against nibs...now all of a sudden you're apparently on the g-unit side.

lmao you didn't call me on shit, you yourself thought i was right about this very thread

you're effectively trying to claim that a "vocal minority" actually represents the majority of posters and viewers in this thread.

try and stay honest that's the least thing you could do for yourelf to prevent clowning yourself again

lol!  more propoganda and misinformation from you.  you are being dishonest again.  you're selectively reading again.  the very next paragraph i clearly stated:

nibs:
take another look at this thread.  most people have come down either on one side or the other.  your position that "both are wrong" is certainly not the majority of the posts in aggregate.

how many times have you been caught lying about statements people have made in this very thread?   please stop distorting the truth.

oh daz / kurupt disagree with me.. I must be wrong !

yes, by definition.  they admitted the beef had nothing to do with them. the argument was always about snoop and the dpg and you are dishonestly trying to parse those arguments again.

They still might've had the impression of Eazy being shady for fucking his group fellows outta money. Of course they were riding for Dre but that doesn't mean they didn't share his views on eazy

more hypocrisy.  why are you applying a double standard here?  why is it ok for snoop and dpg to share the views of their boss but "yukmouth must be a puppet"?  stop the hypocrisy.

I ain't got to make up shit, yuk put it all down for me in a perfect way to prove my point, he said if the boss wants something that's what happens, you are avoiding that quote cause you know you ain't got shit to say about it that would help yuk / your point.

stop twisting the facts.  i've already stated that it's ok for people to take up for their friends.   that statement doesn't contradict my position.

you've got snoop saying "when you diss dre, you diss yourself" and that's really the same shit.  yuk is just drawing parallels between the mafia heirarchy with his metaphor, and that's what you are reacting too.  lil j being the "boss".  but yuk is simply riding with his people.  pac used to do the same type of shit when referring to the outlaws below him and suge above him.

you haven't been honest or fair in this thread, your arguments have been riddled with hypocrisy and contradictions and i find that fact deplorable.

more importantly, new information has come out.  over at game's forum fase succinctly explained that yuk is dissing game specifically because yuk was heated over a comment game made about their conversation at the club at that release party.  game said something like "i spoke with yuk, yuk didn't want any beef"; basically the same shit yuk is saying now in that video.  and fase speculated that yuk was heated over those comments.  so according to game's camp, the yuk/game shit is personal, based on some sort of misunderstanding that has now escalated. 

the only issue that remains is yuk riding for lil j against 50 and the rest of g-unit.  and really this shit has always been like that.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 08:32:44 AM by nibs »