Author Topic: Yukmouth Dissing The Game (Vid Link)  (Read 1222 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yukmouth Dissing The Game (Vid Link)
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2004, 02:48:48 AM »
all you do is put words in my mouth

ok.  so you're calling legends of the game stupid. you're calling krs 1 and mc shan stupid.  you're calling ll cool j and ice t stupid.  you're calling snoop/dpg (and i guess) b.g. knocc out and dre stupid... pac and the outlaws neatly fit under this umbrella as well...
1st off of course legends can be stupid, they not legends for being flawless intelligent but for the impact they had, anyway I never called KRS stupid, what I said is
1.those who diss only for attention are stupid
2.those who only diss cause someone orders em to, even if their original opinion on the man they dising was totally different are stupid

krs doesn't fit in either of these categories

bo and yuk are the ones doin it, of course they are biased.. your arguments are getting even sillier by the moment

you're acting like spider is the voice of reason for taking up for game.  spider is biased.  why didn't he call game for jumping on buddens?  these cats are throwing disses back and forth, and they'll say anything to make the other side look bad at this point.  i recognize the game for what it is so i'm not criticizing either side.  you started out saying both sides are bad, but in order  to make an argument against nibs...now all of a sudden you're apparently on the g-unit side.
I dunno what you were on when you wrote this but I didn't say anything that would put me on g unit side, you said Spider was biased, I said yuk and bo are biased too so why would they count more than spider.. if you look at it like this, erybody who dissed for attention or cause somebody ordered him to would be biased cause he wouldn't want to admit his fault.

lmao you didn't call me on shit, you yourself thought i was right about this very thread

you're effectively trying to claim that a "vocal minority" actually represents the majority of posters and viewers in this thread.

try and stay honest that's the least thing you could do for yourelf to prevent clowning yourself again

lol!  more propoganda and misinformation from you.  you are being dishonest again.  you're selectively reading again.  the very next paragraph i clearly stated:

nibs:
take another look at this thread.  most people have come down either on one side or the other.  your position that "both are wrong" is certainly not the majority of the posts in aggregate.

LoL @ you proving yourself wrong and being retarded enough to not realize it.. this following paragraph doesn't change anything about the fact that you didn't know (until I, myself told you[since I don't have a problem admitting my faults]) that there's actually one more person who does not think yuk was wrong about it in this thread. You just came up with yet another false explanation, saying they came down to one side or another and therefore all disagree with me. the fact of the matter is the 6 people I counted that did blame yuk didn't disagree with me at all, NONE of them said 50  was not wrong when dissing people for attention. they didn't even talk on that issue. all they did say is that yuk is a puppet or an attention whore which is what I say too so they do agree with me here.

how many times have you been caught lying about statements people have made in this very thread?
not once as I just proved. I mistook one thing, which I admitted directly in the next post (which is the only reason you know it). You on the other hand lied about quite a few things people said according to you, one of them being that everybody in this thread stated that they disagree with me, the other ting(s) being the many words you put in my mouth during our entire conversation.

yes, by definition.  they admitted the beef had nothing to do with them. the argument was always about snoop and the dpg and you are dishonestly trying to parse those arguments again.
you made it about DPG, I was talkin bout snoop plsu I never said that Snoop shared my view on it either. This is, yet again, just something you put in my mouth without me ever having said it.
What I said is that I can't call snoop on something I don't know for sure and fact is I do not know for sure that he didn't think of eazy the way he did when being with Dre, even before he was with Dre. him being a fan of his music doesn't tell us that what he thought about him personally / his bisuness

They still might've had the impression of Eazy being shady for fucking his group fellows outta money. Of course they were riding for Dre but that doesn't mean they didn't share his views on eazy

more hypocrisy.  why are you applying a double standard here?  why is it ok for snoop and dpg to share the views of their boss but "yukmouth must be a puppet"?  stop the hypocrisy.
As I already stated numerious time to your slow ass, it is ok when he had those views before he hooked up with Dre and not just cause Dre told him to share them. I don't know whether or not he did, so I won't say he was a puppet, neither he was not, I simply can't tell, neither can you.

Yuk on the other hand proved that he totally changed his mind cause his boss told him to by having talked about 50 before the shit started (and back then, in a positive way).

I ain't got to make up shit, yuk put it all down for me in a perfect way to prove my point, he said if the boss wants something that's what happens, you are avoiding that quote cause you know you ain't got shit to say about it that would help yuk / your point.

stop twisting the facts.  i've already stated that it's ok for people to take up for their friends.   that statement doesn't contradict my position.

you've got snoop saying "when you diss dre, you diss yourself" and that's really the same shit.  yuk is just drawing parallels between the mafia heirarchy with his metaphor, and that's what you are reacting too.  lil j being the "boss".  but yuk is simply riding with his people.  pac used to do the same type of shit when referring to the outlaws below him and suge above him.
all we know is what the artists say and if yuk says boss he probably means boss, everything else would be pure assumptions.

You said it was ok to take up for friends, but you couldn't yet get yourself to admit that yuk didn't have the opinion on 50 before j prince told him to  and boss is a different thing than homie, yuk might not have jumped into this if it was a random homie of his who had problems with 50. especially if the beef wasn't one on wax.

you haven't been honest or fair in this thread, your arguments have been riddled with hypocrisy and contradictions and i find that fact deplorable.
^^the funny thing about this statement is, that your way to back it up is based on your own non existant honesty and on things you made up by putting words in my mouth.

more importantly, new information has come out.  over at game's forum fase succinctly explained that yuk is dissing game specifically because yuk was heated over a comment game made about their conversation at the club at that release party.  game said something like "i spoke with yuk, yuk didn't want any beef"; basically the same shit yuk is saying now in that video.  and fase speculated that yuk was heated over those comments.  so according to game's camp, the yuk/game shit is personal, based on some sort of misunderstanding that has now escalated. 

that may go for the game beef but the base for this one is the g unit beef which was started by yuk for nothing but being a good puppet and / or and attention whore

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2004, 02:24:47 PM »
2.those who only diss cause someone orders em to, even if their original opinion on the man they dising was totally different are stupid

krs doesn't fit in either of these categories

krs stated that he writes a diss verse for every cat in the top 10 that would destroy their careers.  granted he doesn't release it; but the fact that krs would think and record venomous ideas at all seems to indicate to me that he doesn't share your position on the matter. 

no.   you simply have limited communication skills.  you made foolish statements, i extrapolated those ideas to show how and where they break down.  rather than explaining how i'm misinterpretting your comments or whatever, you whine about metaphors not being literally relevant and other such nonsense. 

I dunno what you were on when you wrote this but I didn't say anything that would put me on g unit side, you said Spider was biased, I said yuk and bo are biased too so why would they count more than spider..

this is why your argumentative style is dishonest. 
first you cite a spider argument against yuk.
when i point out that spider is biased, you twist the issue into:
"why should yuk count more than spider?"

don't you realize that you just tried to count spider's position over yuk's?  that's hypocrisy.
now you are suggesting that i'm counting yuk over spider; which is dishonest as  i never came down against either side. 

hypocrisy and dishonesty all rolled up into one neat package.

You just came up with yet another false explanation, saying they came down to one side or another and therefore all disagree with me. the fact of the matter is the 6 people I counted that did blame yuk didn't disagree with me at all, NONE of them said 50  was not wrong when dissing people for attention.

you crack me up. 
your position was that both sides are wrong.  you can't speculate that people who partially agree with your position, fully agree with your position.  you don't know where people stand on 50's dissing, or game's taking up for g-unit, so you can't claim those people agree with you.  that's simply not an honest way to represent the facts. 

you made it about DPG, I was talkin bout snoop

you're twisting the facts again.  you didn't bring up snoop.  snoop/dpg was my analogy.  you tried to selectively parse the argument and split off dpg when it didn't suit you.  you're basically arguing that even though dpg admits the beef had nothing to do with them, because the words didn't come out of snoop's mouth maybe the beef had something to do with him.  you're grasping at straws.

plsu I never said that Snoop shared my view on it either. This is, yet again, just something you put in my mouth without me ever having said it.

again, i'm not putting words in your mouth.  i extrapolated your statement to demonstrate that you aren't just critizing yukmouth and game and 50 with your comments; you would also have to critize snoop/dpg, ll cool j, ice t, krs, shan...etc.  the problem here is your inability to communicate, your incapacity to appreciate these sorts of comparisons and contrasts.  so you're left running your mouth about how "i didn't say that, you're putting words in my mouth"   when all i did was take your argument against yuk/game and apply it to ruthless/death row.  only a hypocrite would make the sort of argument you've made against yuk and 50 and game, and then deny that the same argument would also apply to snoop, the dpg and death row records.  and we can look back at old school cats as well.

and why am i extrapolating?  to demonstrate that your arguments are attacking the legends of the game, attacking well established tenets of the game that have existed forever.

too much has happened in this yuk/game beef since this thread was started to make it worthwhile to continue this argument imho.  i will say this:  your argument that yuk "changed his mind on prince j's orders" is assinine.  yuk as man enough to basically admit "i liked your style until i found out you were a fake and a snitch" and regardless of whether or not 50 is a snitch and a fake; you're arguing that yuk should continues to praise 50's lyrics and music while he's dissing him.  yuk gave the guy his props up front a while back.  once they get into dissing that whole middle ground is gone.  "50 you're a fake and a snitch but i can't wait to buy your next album".  you're basically arguing that it's impossible to diss someone if you like their shit.   maybe yuk thinks 50 fell off?  maybe yuk just doesn't think it's prudent to compliment someone for their talent while he's dissing the guy for his image? 

but fuck it, i'm through with this.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2004, 02:30:27 PM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2004, 04:25:06 PM »
krs stated that he writes a diss verse for every cat in the top 10 that would destroy their careers.  granted he doesn't release it; but the fact that krs would think and record venomous ideas at all seems to indicate to me that he doesn't share your position on the matter. 

yet a gain a bad example that doesn't contribute to this matter in any way. how you are continiously quoting me, claim the quote to be wrong, and come up with a 'proof' that is of no rellevance is beyond me.
In the very part you quoted when you said this, I made clear that I did never say dissing somebody you don't know personally is necessarily wrong.
Somebody who doesn't release a diss track is obiously not  dissing for attention, a track nobody gets to hear can't possibly get you any kind of recognition, even you should be able to see that.

no.   you simply have limited communication skills.  you made foolish statements, i extrapolated those ideas to show how and where they break down.  rather than explaining how i'm misinterpretting your comments or whatever, you whine about metaphors not being literally relevant and other such nonsense. 
I did explain, and lemme add, not only once.. In addition to that I mentioned the irrelevance of your metaphore in one of the numerous sentences my post. The sad fact that you are not capable of understanding (or not willing to admit) your misinterprerations is not to be blamed on me.

I dunno what you were on when you wrote this but I didn't say anything that would put me on g unit side, you said Spider was biased, I said yuk and bo are biased too so why would they count more than spider..

this is why your argumentative style is dishonest. 
first you cite a spider argument against yuk.
when i point out that spider is biased, you twist the issue into:
"why should yuk count more than spider?"

don't you realize that you just tried to count spider's position over yuk's?  that's hypocrisy.
now you are suggesting that i'm counting yuk over spider; which is dishonest as  i never came down against either side. 
your repeated way of showing off yourself is getting ridicilous.
You said dissing people for attention / for the fact that somebody orderd you to are the rules of the game and all Yuk is doing is playing by those rules. By that you automatically name him as an example of the people who consider this kind of behaviour rules. Now I mentioned Spider as an opposite example, proving that not every artist shares your view on this as you claimed. What you do is turn around and claim Spider is biased, when you own example Yuk is in the same beef and therefore not a bit less biased.

the ability to logically connect these claims with each other is where you lack and probably the reason why this conversation doesn't get any further but more repetitive with every post.

you crack me up. 
your position was that both sides are wrong.  you can't speculate that people who partially agree with your position, fully agree with your position.  you don't know where people stand on 50's dissing, or game's taking up for g-unit, so you can't claim those people agree with you.  that's simply not an honest way to represent the facts. 

You are the one speculation by saying everybody disagrees with me when nobody stated his opinion on the full issue as you just said yourself
most people have come down either on one side or the other
false. most people either said yuk is wrong about the beef, or not, that doesn't mean they chose any sides. as long as they don't say 50 is not wrong they might be neutral and just have the opinion that what Yuk is doing is wrong, as I do.

when I say they agree with me I'm talkin about the decision, wheter yuk is wrong about the beef or not cause you think he's not while I think he is. And in that matter they agree with me, not you so there really is nothing at all I had to speculate on.

you made it about DPG, I was talkin bout snoop

you're twisting the facts again.  you didn't bring up snoop.  snoop/dpg was my analogy.  you tried to selectively parse the argument and split off dpg when it didn't suit you.  you're basically arguing that even though dpg admits the beef had nothing to do with them, because the words didn't come out of snoop's mouth maybe the beef had something to do with him.  you're grasping at straws.
I never said you didn't bring up the example, the quote of mine is 100% correct, you made it about DPG, you might as well be the one who brought it up in the first place, I never denied that. I sure am sorry if you feel mistreated cause I didn't underline that it was your great achievement.
The important point is I was talkin about snoop all the time, his case is differnt since he prolly knew Eazy unlike Daz n Kurupt. And I'll repeat, I'm not saying Snoop did have this opinion on eazy before he hooked up with Dre, but that he might have had this opinion. I simply can't tell since I never heard him say anything about it at that time.

plsu I never said that Snoop shared my view on it either. This is, yet again, just something you put in my mouth without me ever having said it.

again, i'm not putting words in your mouth.  i extrapolated your statement to demonstrate that you aren't just critizing yukmouth and game and 50 with your comments; you would also have to critize snoop/dpg, ll cool j, ice t, krs, shan...etc.  the problem here is your inability to communicate, your incapacity to appreciate these sorts of comparisons and contrasts.  so you're left running your mouth about how "i didn't say that, you're putting words in my mouth"   when all i did was take your argument against yuk/game and apply it to ruthless/death row.  only a hypocrite would make the sort of argument you've made against yuk and 50 and game, and then deny that the same argument would also apply to snoop, the dpg and death row records.  and we can look back at old school cats as well.
For the various reasons I mentioned before the situation is not the same so I have no reason to appreciate the comparison. I disagree with your comparison and you conclude to "incapacy".. and you talk about dishonesty...

yuk as man enough to basically admit "i liked your style until i found out you were a fake and a snitch" and regardless of whether or not 50 is a snitch and a fake; you're arguing that yuk should continues to praise 50's lyrics and music while he's dissing him.  yuk gave the guy his props up front a while back.  once they get into dissing that whole middle ground is gone.  "50 you're a fake and a snitch but i can't wait to buy your next album".  you're basically arguing that it's impossible to diss someone if you like their shit.   maybe yuk thinks 50 fell off?  maybe yuk just doesn't think it's prudent to compliment someone for their talent while he's dissing the guy for his image? 
LoL @ you having the nerve to progagize Yuk's behaviour as one that makes him more of a man. In order to do that you are, of course, twisting the facts agan. Yuk never admitted that he digged 50 since he began dissing him so him being man enough to say that he liked his style while beefing with him is untrue and made up by you.
You are even contradicting yourself in the very next sentence when saying he can't do what you just claimed he does.
Also I never said Yuk should compliment 50 in his disses, but fact is he loved GRODT and nowadays he tells 50 to stop rapping without him releasing another solo album in between on which he could base the opinion that 50 fell off. It's obvious that he adapted lil j's views on 50 without questioning and this is what I and many others call him a puppet for. He's dissing 50 for bragging about getting shot when the very next man (c-bo) is doing the exact same shit with Fat Tone.. evidently he's just looking for things to diss 50 with, not dissing him because of things he despises and why would you do such things other than being told or for attention..?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2004, 06:31:56 PM »
L2DB:
By that you automatically name him as an example of the people who consider this kind of behaviour rules. Now I mentioned Spider as an opposite example, proving that not every artist shares your view on this as you claimed. What you do is turn around and claim Spider is biased, when you own example Yuk is in the same beef and therefore not a bit less biased.

i argued that yuk has a right to diss, i wasn't evaluating the content of what yuk was saying in his disses.   
you mentioned spider's arguments against dissing; but spider was dissing in the process.  spider was taking subtle shots at yuk and c-bo.  spider was criticizing yuk's street credibility, suggesting that he may have whipped the ass of someone in c-bo's camp (possibly c-bo himself)...etc; mocked yuk's career...  within his criticisms spider questions yuk's motives for dissing.  spider's comments that yuk shouldn't be dissing was a diss per sé aimed at smearing yuk's credibility.  i support spider's right to make the comments as they fall under the same umbrella as yuk's; but how can someone speak against jumpin' into other people's beefs or whatever when they're doing the exact same shit in the process? 
i don't see how you can take spider's comments at face value which is why i accused you of choosing a side when you quote spider's disses as the truth.  if you take spider's comments at face value he must be a hypocrite as noone was talking about or thinking about spider and now he's taken shots at the thug lordz and gotten his name out there as well. he's jumped into some shit that didn't concern him.  however, i'm not even analyzing spider's comments that deeply as they are just another diss and not actually factual statements. 

if you want to argue that the content of spider's comments disagree with the views i've been espousing; i'll point out that spider would be a hypocrite if he truly believed those statements and still took subliminal shots at yuk, as he's done.   however, spider has a right to diss.

Yuk never admitted that he digged 50 since he began dissing him so him being man enough to say that he liked his style while beefing with him is untrue and made up by you.

heh.  i misspoke there.  i confused yuk's comments with c-bo's on "thug lordz" off the godzilla album.  it was c-bo that said 50 was hot but a snitch, yuk gave a nod to dre and xzibit.  i certainly misspoke there.

Also I never said Yuk should compliment 50 in his disses, but fact is he loved GRODT and nowadays he tells 50 to stop rapping without him releasing another solo album in between on which he could base the opinion that 50 fell off.

it's a diss.  he's mocking 50.  you're overanalyzing his disses, just as you over-analyzed the "if the boss wants you dead, it's off with your head" line. 

The important point is I was talkin about snoop all the time, his case is differnt since he prolly knew Eazy unlike Daz n Kurupt.

it sounds like you are focusing on snoop because you know you'd have to condemn the dpg.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2004, 02:46:44 AM »
L2DB:
By that you automatically name him as an example of the people who consider this kind of behaviour rules. Now I mentioned Spider as an opposite example, proving that not every artist shares your view on this as you claimed. What you do is turn around and claim Spider is biased, when you own example Yuk is in the same beef and therefore not a bit less biased.

i argued that yuk has a right to diss, i wasn't evaluating the content of what yuk was saying in his disses.   
you mentioned spider's arguments against dissing; but spider was dissing in the process.  spider was taking subtle shots at yuk and c-bo.  spider was criticizing yuk's street credibility, suggesting that he may have whipped the ass of someone in c-bo's camp (possibly c-bo himself)...etc; mocked yuk's career...  within his criticisms spider questions yuk's motives for dissing.  spider's comments that yuk shouldn't be dissing was a diss per sé aimed at smearing yuk's credibility.  i support spider's right to make the comments as they fall under the same umbrella as yuk's; but how can someone speak against jumpin' into other people's beefs or whatever when they're doing the exact same shit in the process? 
i don't see how you can take spider's comments at face value which is why i accused you of choosing a side when you quote spider's disses as the truth.  if you take spider's comments at face value he must be a hypocrite as noone was talking about or thinking about spider and now he's taken shots at the thug lordz and gotten his name out there as well. he's jumped into some shit that didn't concern him.  however, i'm not even analyzing spider's comments that deeply as they are just another diss and not actually factual statements. 
[..]
if you want to argue that the content of spider's comments disagree with the views i've been espousing; i'll point out that spider would be a hypocrite if he truly believed those statements and still took subliminal shots at yuk, as he's done.   however, spider has a right to diss.
Spider is not necessarily being a hypocrite since he said thuglords are wrong about it since they didn't have a reason, he doesn't even mention lil j so it seems like he thinks they are doing it for attention only (which is probably true on Bo's part).. he himself on the other handis getting involved cause they started dissing his peeps for no reason cause he sees that as a disrespect to himself since he's down with Bo and both are bangers and he naturally wouldn't diss somebody on Bo's camp for that reason (that's what he said)

he underlines that they are overdoing this diss thing cause considering 50 possibly doesn't even know about them while they continue dissing (he might share my opinion right here, you can make a comment to speak your mind, but treating it like an all serious beef without ever getting a response is just pathetic)

Yuk never admitted that he digged 50 since he began dissing him so him being man enough to say that he liked his style while beefing with him is untrue and made up by you.

heh.  i misspoke there.  i confused yuk's comments with c-bo's on "thug lordz" off the godzilla album.  it was c-bo that said 50 was hot but a snitch, yuk gave a nod to dre and xzibit.  i certainly misspoke there.
see how fast that happens.. btw, I think Bo might have meant "hot" as in big and successwise on top at the moment, not as in musically dope, since he considers 50 wack in other diss tracks which would be pointless if he call him dope at the same time.

Also I never said Yuk should compliment 50 in his disses, but fact is he loved GRODT and nowadays he tells 50 to stop rapping without him releasing another solo album in between on which he could base the opinion that 50 fell off.

it's a diss.  he's mocking 50.  you're overanalyzing his disses, just as you over-analyzed the "if the boss wants you dead, it's off with your head" line. 
maybe, maybe not, to clarify that we'd have to ask Yuk himself

The important point is I was talkin about snoop all the time, his case is differnt since he prolly knew Eazy unlike Daz n Kurupt.

it sounds like you are focusing on snoop because you know you'd have to condemn the dpg.
you can look at it like this.. after Dre Day when Dre brought snoop in (who knew eazy) Eazy brought BG KO n Dresta in who did not know Dre, so Dre might've been like fuck it then I got more talented emcees too who can fight out this battle between me and Eazy's peeps who I never knew..

The only other diss track to Eazy "Bitchez Ain't Shit" only had Dre's verse dissing Eazy.. Dre might've wanted to take care of his beef while he let his boys take care of the ones that stepped in (--> Dresta and Knocc out, "What Would U Do")

I'm not saying that's how it was but it's possible so I do have a reason to not say the same thing about them as I do about Thuglordz (because I don't know it for sure as I do about thuglordz case)

Don Seer

« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2004, 03:21:45 AM »
Dre also dissed eazy on puffin on blunts..

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2004, 03:40:44 AM »
yeah, I was talkin about the chronic, puffin on blunts was on the Dre day single but not on the album.. And yet again only Dre dissed Eazy.. Rage and Daz just kicked general battleraps and Kurupt dissed big hutch on 2 lines

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #52 on: September 19, 2004, 12:40:42 PM »
yeah, I was talkin about the chronic, puffin on blunts was on the Dre day single but not on the album.. And yet again only Dre dissed Eazy.. Rage and Daz just kicked general battleraps and Kurupt dissed big hutch on 2 lines

kurupt dissed big hutch, he also calls out kokane and dissed ice cube (lench mob specifically). 

"death row ain't lenchin' and the pound ain't mobbin'
we all don't give a fuck ran in your crib and start robbin
throbbin, i'm breakin' niggaz down in the 90's
maxing with my dogs in the pound is where you'll find me"

dre mocked the lench mob on "let me ride" and then tried to switch it up in the video like he was giving cube props.

"some niggaz like lenching, but i just watch them hang"...

snoop also took a shot at ren on the chronic intro:
"what up ren, droppin' chronic flakes on yo' ass biyaatch
west coast flavor, niggaz that talk shit, get dealt with real quick"

that's not a shout out.  that's a shot.

snoop was also involved in dissing ice cube on dre day:
 "[snoop] then we gone creeps to south central
on a street knowledge mission, [dre] as i steps in the temple
spot him got him as i pulls out my strap
got my chrome to the side of his white sox hat
[snoop]you tryin' ta to check my homie, you best check yourself
cuz when you diss dre you diss yourself, [dre]muthaphukka"

it was more than just cube, and puffin' on blunts was certainly released before real muthaphukkin g'z, which didn't drop until late summer of '93.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2004, 12:48:46 PM by nibs »

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: September 20, 2004, 10:49:49 AM »
yeah, like I said Dre took care of Eazy and let his boys handle the rest cause not even being a lyricist he didn't want to have all his verses on the Chronic be disses and he was up against so many peeps at the time.. now If kurupt n Daz had numerous whole diss tracks to Cube who they didn't even know on Dogg Food I would certainly call it as pathetic and pointless as I do Thuglordz' disses