Author Topic: Muslim Terrorists in Iraq Targeting Black American Soldiers  (Read 786 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Muslim Terrorists in Iraq Targeting Black American Soldiers
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2004, 04:58:42 AM »
on the one hand (although I like fine women who show their stuff :D) I figure how the western world also fucked up when it comes to women. I mean, muslims may force their women to wear a hijab (which sucks, because it should be their choice) - but the western world kinda forces women to wear tight clothes, have big tits (if not natural, just get some silicon), dont weigh more than 125 pounds, etc. Seriously, this also sucks (although it looks great :D). Today's western women are not much more than sex objects. Noone asks what their interests are, and if one does, he thinks about sexual interests like if she likes sucking mad dick. What the fuck is this?

one thing I generally dont like about the muslim religion (and Im VERY glad that it's different with the christian religion, since Im an aheist) is that ppl dont really have a choice to believe in other religion or not to believe at all if they are born into a strong muslim family.

and fuck all of yall who talk smack to infinite. who the hell are you to call him a gay wifebeater, just because he's muslim and where the hell does it matter if his wife is black or not?  not to talk about that BS ag said "kids burning in hell" <-- what a moron.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2004, 05:13:37 AM »
^
1) i agree with a lot of wat u said
2) i just wanted to know if his wife was black... i dont see the problem
3) key word Kinda.. i know wat u mean by the western world forces... but compared to how women are ACTUALLY forced... this shit is all mental.. and just cause women get brainwashed by media... they arent being forced.. plus.. theres lots of fat people, women who dont wear tight clothes, and women with real titties, and they are proud of themselves

Woodrow

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2004, 10:27:25 AM »
on the one hand (although I like fine women who show their stuff :D) I figure how the western world also fucked up when it comes to women. I mean, muslims may force their women to wear a hijab (which sucks, because it should be their choice) - but the western world kinda forces women to wear tight clothes, have big tits (if not natural, just get some silicon), dont weigh more than 125 pounds, etc. Seriously, this also sucks (although it looks great :D). Today's western women are not much more than sex objects. Noone asks what their interests are, and if one does, he thinks about sexual interests like if she likes sucking mad dick. What the fuck is this?
Forces women to show their stuff???!!! Like forcing them to wear a burka?

You are talking apples and oranges. In the western world women have the CHOICE to wear what they want. Burka, or slut. There isn't that choice in the Islamic world and you show your ignorance by comparing the two.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2004, 02:44:53 PM »
^you show your ignorance, your hatred and your inability to comprehend texts by ignoring the fact that I mention the difference when if comes to choice, and also that I said "kinda forces" not just "forces".
why would you try to degrade such an awesome post in the first place..
No, it's not a sin

Woodrow

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2004, 06:45:26 PM »
^you show your ignorance, your hatred and your inability to comprehend texts by ignoring the fact that I mention the difference when if comes to choice, and also that I said "kinda forces" not just "forces".
why would you try to degrade such an awesome post in the first place..
Hatred? Comprehend texts?

Your post is trash.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2004, 02:49:14 AM »
Due to your questions regarding the vocab I used, I figure you want me to explain since you really dont get it. It's aight, Im a nice guy.

So, here we go.

One entry found for hatred.
Main Entry: ha·tred
Pronunciation: 'hA-tr&d
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from hate + Old English r[AE]den condition -- more at KINDRED
1 : HATE
2 : prejudiced hostility or animosity <old racial prejudices and national hatreds.

well, maybe you dont know what "Hate" means?

noun:
Main Entry: 1hate
Pronunciation: 'hAt
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hete; akin to Old High German haz hate, Greek kEdos care
1 a : intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury b : extreme dislike or antipathy : LOATHING <had a great hate of hard work>
2 : an object of hatred <a generation whose finest hate had been big business -- F. L. Paxson>

verb:
Main Entry: 2hate
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): hat·ed; hat·ing
transitive senses
1 : to feel extreme enmity toward <hates his country's enemies>
2 : to have a strong aversion to : find very distasteful <hated to have to meet strangers> <hate hypocrisy>
intransitive senses : to express or feel extreme enmity or active hostility
- hat·er noun
- hate one's guts : to hate someone with great intensity
synonyms HATE, DETEST, ABHOR, ABOMINATE, LOATHE mean to feel strong aversion or intense dislike for. HATE implies an emotional aversion often coupled with enmity or malice <hated the enemy with a passion>. DETEST suggests violent antipathy <detests cowards>. ABHOR implies a deep often shuddering repugnance <a crime abhorred by all>. ABOMINATE suggests strong detestation and often moral condemnation <every society abominates incest>. LOATHE implies utter disgust and intolerance <loathed self-appointed moral guardians>.

Ok, I hope we got that one cleared up. If not, just ask me.

Since I hope you know what "texts" are, I gonna leave that one out and just explain "comprehend" for you.

So, here we go:
Main Entry: com·pre·hend
Pronunciation: "käm-pri-'hend
Function: transitive verb
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin comprehendere, from com- + prehendere to grasp -- more at GET
1 : to grasp the nature, significance, or meaning of
2 : to contain or hold within a total scope, significance, or amount <philosophy's scope comprehends the truth of everything which man may understand -- H. O. Taylor>
3 : to include by construction or implication <does not prudence comprehend all the virtues? -- Thomas B. Silver>

You might have difficulties to decide which meaning to pick. I'll help you there of course too. Therefore I made the most significant parts bold. Hope you catch on.
No, it's not a sin