Author Topic: military-style assault weapons will be legal in america as of midnight tonight  (Read 392 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: military-style assault weapons will be legal in america as of midnight tonig
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2004, 05:01:36 PM »
Man, you have drinking too much, seeing dancing pink elephants. Do they fly too?

No, that's just your sister.

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
WHEW! Sorry I'm so late to the board tonight, I just got back from Wal-Mart where I just bought my NOW LEGAL Millitary Style AK-47 assault rifle!!! They even had a nice carrying case with a strap, they throw in for free if you buy your ammo and extra clips there as well.  I leafed through their 'special order' catalog, it's AMAZING how much you have to pay for a surface-to-air mortar shell these days.  Don't they know we're in an economic depression?

760Li

So now instead of getting stabbed or shot with a nine ur getting killed by a guy with a Mack 10.
If someone is gonna commit murder he's gonna get guns wether there legal or not , and he's gonna kill u wether it be with a hand gun or a Bazooka.

Yeah I'm sure a crazy guy can stab 50 people to death in 2 minutes  ::)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
"Yeah I'm sure a crazy guy can stab 50 people to death in 2 minutes"

wow just wow , there's always a retard who takes things literally . What I meant was that if someone is gonna commit murder he's gonna do it with whatever he has at his disposal , if he didn't have a Mack 10 , he'd do it with a nine

760Li

"Yeah I'm sure a crazy guy can stab 50 people to death in 2 minutes"

wow just wow , there's always a retard who takes things literally . What I meant was that if someone is gonna commit murder he's gonna do it with whatever he has at his disposal , if he didn't have a Mack 10 , he'd do it with a nine

Yeah I know what you meant...but I'm telling you that one can kill more people with a Mack10 versus a nine.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: military-style assault weapons will be legal in america as of midnight tonig
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2004, 10:33:18 PM »
Man, you have drinking too much, seeing dancing pink elephants. Do they fly too?

No, that's just your sister.

oh kay... still back in 2001/2002. We never grow, do we little Sccit.

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Actually, you're right.  He doesn't, lol.  He even thought it was so clever he put up one of those stupid pics that's been used a thousand times before, like you're going to go "OOOOH, HE SAID MY SISTER!!!" or something.  He's on the level of Jamal, i've never seen (or met in real life!) someone as childish online. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2004, 11:41:56 PM »
No one's ever used that picture on this board...And even when I'm 60, I'm still gunna be clowning idiots like you. It has nothing to do with growing. 8)

Throwback

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2004, 12:02:04 PM »
small lol^^

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2004, 01:24:29 PM »
By the way, a lot of hunters use these assault rifles for wild elephants

LMAO!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2004, 12:31:58 PM »
By the way, a lot of hunters use these assault rifles for wild elephants

LMAO!!!

Why's that funny? I didn't make that up, moron, it was in the newspaper over here.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2004, 02:35:30 PM »

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than all my of my guns.

LMFAO! Good shit.