Author Topic: military-style assault weapons will be legal in america as of midnight tonight  (Read 570 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: military-style assault weapons will be legal in america as of midnight tonig
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2004, 01:27:00 AM »
You guys are stupid...Machine-Guns, etc. are still illegal...The guns that are now legal are not much worse than the guns which were already legal...It doesn't matter though, because most criminals use unregistered/illegal guns anyways, so this doesn't really change much at all...By the way, a lot of hunters use these assault rifles for wild elephants...PeACe

Montana00

Re: military-style assault weapons will be legal in america as of midnight tonig
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2004, 01:58:39 AM »
You guys seem to forget 1 big thing (well some of you).

Crimanals could already get their hands on illegal weapons.  Its not like these guns were hard to find.

Basically this un-ban just makes it easier for gun enthusiasts to get these guns.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
its easier for criminals to get their hands on weapons when they are legal to buy even if they get them through illegal means, and all those people who own them legitimatly arn't garenteed to use them wisely. look at the guy who was shooting people with the sniper rifle in washington he baught his legally didn't he?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Seer

its not hard to steal a gun from someone who is registered.. and either use that. or file off the details..

people who feel insecure will just buy a bigger gun to feel secure again..

Throwback

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2004, 07:00:40 AM »
By the way, a lot of hunters use these assault rifles for wild elephants...PeACe
do they have wild elephants in the US??

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2004, 08:37:24 AM »
By the way, a lot of hunters use these assault rifles for wild elephants...PeACe

there are no wild elephants running around the United States. I actually hunt, I know what is their to hunt. We have bear, deer, rabbitts, game birds like turkey and dove, but no elephant, Man, you have drinking too much, seeing dancing pink elephants. Do they fly too?

Throwback

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2004, 10:31:52 AM »
^ol. that was sorta my point but i was to lazy to type it all

Woodrow

why do u need one? yes it maybe fun to have that much power in your hands but not everyone is responsible with them and there is absolutely no need for american civillians to own them.

i guess you gotta wait for another tradegy before you guys will come to your senses
So YOU think there is no reason to own these weapons, that makes it truth?

Have you done any research into the ban? Do you know what kind of weapons it banned? How do hand guns have anything to do with assault weapons?

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than all my of my guns.
gun laws are much stricter here hence less gun crime and less need for armed trigger happy police. what is your justification?

Have you done any research into the ban? Do you know what kind of weapons it banned? How do hand guns have anything to do with assault weapons?

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than all my of my guns.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
So now instead of getting stabbed or shot with a nine ur getting killed by a guy with a Mack 10.
If someone is gonna commit murder he's gonna get guns wether there legal or not , and he's gonna kill u wether it be with a hand gun or a Bazooka.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 12:05:41 PM by Fattak »

Montana00

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2004, 01:40:33 PM »
Ok if you dont like the unban of these weapons then just make sure you dont visit america. Because were all going to have assault rifles.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2004, 05:01:36 PM »
Man, you have drinking too much, seeing dancing pink elephants. Do they fly too?

No, that's just your sister.

Trauma-san

WHEW! Sorry I'm so late to the board tonight, I just got back from Wal-Mart where I just bought my NOW LEGAL Millitary Style AK-47 assault rifle!!! They even had a nice carrying case with a strap, they throw in for free if you buy your ammo and extra clips there as well.  I leafed through their 'special order' catalog, it's AMAZING how much you have to pay for a surface-to-air mortar shell these days.  Don't they know we're in an economic depression?

760Li

So now instead of getting stabbed or shot with a nine ur getting killed by a guy with a Mack 10.
If someone is gonna commit murder he's gonna get guns wether there legal or not , and he's gonna kill u wether it be with a hand gun or a Bazooka.

Yeah I'm sure a crazy guy can stab 50 people to death in 2 minutes  ::)

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"Yeah I'm sure a crazy guy can stab 50 people to death in 2 minutes"

wow just wow , there's always a retard who takes things literally . What I meant was that if someone is gonna commit murder he's gonna do it with whatever he has at his disposal , if he didn't have a Mack 10 , he'd do it with a nine

760Li

"Yeah I'm sure a crazy guy can stab 50 people to death in 2 minutes"

wow just wow , there's always a retard who takes things literally . What I meant was that if someone is gonna commit murder he's gonna do it with whatever he has at his disposal , if he didn't have a Mack 10 , he'd do it with a nine

Yeah I know what you meant...but I'm telling you that one can kill more people with a Mack10 versus a nine.