Author Topic: military-style assault weapons will be legal in america as of midnight tonight  (Read 589 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: military-style assault weapons will be legal in america as of midnight tonig
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2004, 10:33:18 PM »
Man, you have drinking too much, seeing dancing pink elephants. Do they fly too?

No, that's just your sister.

oh kay... still back in 2001/2002. We never grow, do we little Sccit.

Trauma-san

Actually, you're right.  He doesn't, lol.  He even thought it was so clever he put up one of those stupid pics that's been used a thousand times before, like you're going to go "OOOOH, HE SAID MY SISTER!!!" or something.  He's on the level of Jamal, i've never seen (or met in real life!) someone as childish online. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: military-style assault weapons will be legal in america as of midnight tonig
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2004, 11:41:56 PM »
No one's ever used that picture on this board...And even when I'm 60, I'm still gunna be clowning idiots like you. It has nothing to do with growing. 8)

Throwback

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2004, 12:02:04 PM »
small lol^^

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2004, 01:24:29 PM »
By the way, a lot of hunters use these assault rifles for wild elephants

LMAO!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2004, 12:31:58 PM »
By the way, a lot of hunters use these assault rifles for wild elephants

LMAO!!!

Why's that funny? I didn't make that up, moron, it was in the newspaper over here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2004, 02:35:30 PM »

Ted Kennedy's car has killed more people than all my of my guns.

LMFAO! Good shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE