Author Topic: Batman broke into the royal balcony  (Read 526 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Batman broke into the royal balcony
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2004, 07:48:51 AM »
What the fuck would they shoot him with? A Crossbow?

I guess they could just leave him stranded up there until November 4th when Bush wins the elections again, by then the flood waters would probably lead him away. 
it may suprise you trauma but we do have armed gaurds they are most probably armed with mp5s, funny u should mention the flood waters the police we giving him glasses of water to try and make him come down due to need of bodily functions, although there was speculation that his bum bag was there to take care of fluids.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2004, 08:48:20 AM »
They shouldn't arrest him, he's Batman.

They should let him do what he wants and as a favour he has to go catch Bin Laden. Because if anyone can do it, it's Batman.

Thirteen

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2004, 09:15:54 AM »
i must have missed the humor in the last post

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2004, 10:10:55 AM »
i must have missed the humor in the last post

Well I'm sorry. But this isn't exactly a serious issue. I realize that the guy wants to see his kids, but he did dress up as Batman. However if you don't think my post is funny then so be it. I just posted it for the sake of it. Unless your upset at the Bin Laden reference, then I don't know what to say.

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2004, 10:27:12 AM »
you could start with "i'm sorry", then explain why you made such an unfunny attempt at humor and take further steps to make sure things like this never happen again

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2004, 10:45:11 AM »
you could start with "i'm sorry", then explain why you made such an unfunny attempt at humor and take further steps to make sure things like this never happen again

Now wait a minute, I'm not going to defend my comedy. Even to me it was chuckle funy, and never ha ha funny, but I have seen much less funny things on this board. If the Bin Laden thing offends you I don't see why.

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2004, 11:16:35 AM »

* finds it sad ya'll are missing WHY the guy dressed up as batman to protest in the first place *

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2004, 11:18:52 AM »

intro from their site....    http://www.fathers-4-justice.org/

Fathers 4 Justice (F4J) is a new civil rights movement campaigning for a child's right to see both parents and grandparents. The group comprises Fathers, Mothers, Grandparents, Teachers, Doctors, Company Directors, Policemen, Barristers – a complete cross section of society – all whom believe that Britain is needlessly creating a nation of children without parents and parents without children.

Fathers 4 Justice have adopted a twin track strategy based around publicity and press. Raising awareness through publicity 'making the injustice visible' and mobilising a 'dads army' – applying pressure to the system and MP's to bring around meaningful change & enforce the will of Parliament.

All children, their parents and grandparents have inalienable rights to enjoy a meaningful, loving relationship with each other woven into our social fabric for over 6,000 years. Parliament's express intention in the 1989 Children's Act was exactly this yet the child's best interest principle has now effectively become the mothers best interest. A recent judgement by Lord Justice Thorpe severing contact between a child and her father gave the green light to recalcitrant mothers that they could veto contact between children and their fathers if this made them 'anxious or depressed.' So why is the Lord Chancellor's Department failing to uphold the will of Parliament? Why is it failing families? Why is it failing our children and grandchildren?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2004, 11:28:28 AM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I realize that the guy wants to see his kids

That's what I said.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2004, 12:38:06 PM »
i guess he's getting the kind of publicity he was hoping for...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2004, 03:42:18 PM »
not just him..

there was another batman, and a robin.. they got caught.. and eventually were his distraction.. as while the cops dealt with them he got up at another place

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2004, 03:56:10 PM »
Why Batman?  I don't get it. 

Protests generally are pretty fuckin stupid.  I don't know if I've ever seen one that accomplished anything.  Lawsuits are much more effective, lol sadly. 

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2004, 08:39:04 PM »
Protests generally are pretty fuckin stupid.  I don't know if I've ever seen one that accomplished anything.  

Uuuuuuuuh..........Civil Rights?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2004, 12:40:47 AM »
seer he may have a point but they have gone about protesting the wrong way and should be locked up for a long time

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Thirteen

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2004, 07:01:01 AM »
Protests generally are pretty fuckin stupid.  I don't know if I've ever seen one that accomplished anything.  

Uuuuuuuuh..........Civil Rights?

don't know how old trauma is...but i don't think he was around to see the civil rights movement work...