Author Topic: Muslim Terrorists in Iraq Targeting Black American Soldiers  (Read 797 times)

tommyilromano

Re: Muslim Terrorists in Iraq Targeting Black American Soldiers
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2004, 01:50:17 AM »
This whole thing is just fake propaganda.  This is a technique being used against African American's who are sympathetic to the oppression of another dark skinned race at the hands of the white man (Bush). 
UR FUCKING WHITE... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I am a Muslim.  Submission to the will of God tears down all forms of nationalism based on color and race.  Islam is the religion of the Caucus mountains (Chechnya) and the heart of Africa (Nigeria).  Muslim's don't care about race and nationalism.  Muslim's live and die to please Allah.  I will speak the truth even if it condemns my own race.

I feal sorry for you. You are insane.

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2004, 04:07:45 PM »
This whole thing is just fake propaganda.  This is a technique being used against African American's who are sympathetic to the oppression of another dark skinned race at the hands of the white man (Bush). 

Allah... will judge the actions of those who spread lies and mischief, without clear knowledge.

OPEN A FUCKING NEWSPAPER YOU CLOWN.

Who owns the newspapers and who owns the media?  People have been "creating" their own news to serve political ends for thousands of years.  I'm going to let you in on a little secret, you can't believe everything you read.

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2004, 04:12:57 PM »

Who owns the newspapers and who owns the media?  People have been "creating" their own news to serve political ends for thousands of years.  I'm going to let you in on a little secret, you can't believe everything you read.

Can't belive everything you read? I keep that exact shit in mind whenever I see one of your posts.

You give Islam a bad name. You aren't a good muslim.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2004, 05:02:43 PM »

Can't belive everything you read? I keep that exact shit in mind whenever I see one of your posts.

o.. got him so nicelly

pappy

« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2004, 06:07:30 PM »
lol ahhh

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2004, 06:28:43 PM »

I am a Muslim.  Submission to the will of God tears down all forms of nationalism based on color and race.  Islam is the religion of the Caucus mountains (Chechnya) and the heart of Africa (Nigeria).  Muslim's don't care about race and nationalism.  Muslim's live and die to please Allah.  I will speak the truth even if it condemns my own race.

What are you talking about man? Islam is the most intolerant, oppressive religion in the world. Minorities have absolutely no rights in Muslim controlled countries. Muslims could really learm a lot about tolerance from Christians....

Oh yeah, Nigeria is 40% Christian.....so you Muslims need to quit trying to impose your religion on us.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 06:34:37 PM by CWalker187 »

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2004, 06:36:12 PM »
Let's not start about the oppression of women.

^^These things (I don't know the English word for it) are disgusting. The fact that a 'real' muslima must wear one of those is rediculous.

760Li

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2004, 06:50:18 PM »

^^These things (I don't know the English word for it) are disgusting. The fact that a 'real' muslima must wear one of those is rediculous.

And that must really bother you?  ::)

I don't like the fact that weed is legal in the Netherlands...can you change that for me?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 06:52:46 PM by 760Li »

760Li

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2004, 06:52:16 PM »

What are you talking about man? Islam is the most intolerant, oppressive religion in the world. Minorities have absolutely no rights in Muslim controlled countries. Muslims could really learm a lot about tolerance from Christians....

Oh yeah, Nigeria is 40% Christian.....so you Muslims need to quit trying to impose your religion on us.

Atleast they don't kill them with chickenpox laced blankets  ::)

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2004, 06:54:07 PM »

And that must really bother you?  ::)

I don't like the fact that weed is legal in the Netherlands...can you change that for me?

That's a bullshit comparison. Muslims oppress their women, that's a fact. LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING TOWELS MAN!

760Li

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2004, 07:03:23 PM »
I don't like the way you're living Mauzip  ;D

DAYUM

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2004, 08:18:57 PM »
i hope u and ur black wife and yalls kids burn in hell Infinite

your a real idiot

and i never really thought Muslims were raceist i thought they likes black muslims such as malcom x and Ali. i guess i was wrong...

760Li

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2004, 10:34:58 PM »
lol AG don't take this article/thread seriously.

tommyilromano

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2004, 11:46:22 PM »

LOL... LIAR.. I live in Turkey and I know many of them are not fond of Black people... And get this.. They are Muslim!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2004, 08:36:05 PM »
But Abu Mujahed... described himself as 'a Muslim but not religious',

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll