Author Topic: Em's album pushed back + More info on single  (Read 920 times)

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
Em's album pushed back + More info on single
« on: September 13, 2004, 07:28:37 PM »
Eminem is back with a new Album called "Encore" being released Nov.16th. His 1st single "Just Lose It" continues from where Slim Shady left off and thats Getting under the skin of every parent and pop star in America.

"Just Lose It" a Dr.Dre produced track was to be released Sept. 20th. The Bouncy Dre beat is very likeable and easy for Eminem to flow to and let him continue his legacy of being inside of the beat. "Im losing more than my mind/ i now rhyme with the cord in ur spine" is just 1 of the many lines where Eminem uses his old demented style."You never know when you'll just lose it" is sung in the hook where its catchy but still fun to listen to.

Radio Stations around the Country have been getting heavy request for this track, but the stations are not legally aloud to play the track as of yet. Supposively the recent request for this track has led Eminem to re-issue the release Date to Sept. 16th.

The Video for "Just Lose It" will be premiere towards the end of the Month.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Em's album pushed back + More info on single
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2004, 07:45:40 PM »
phat shit... i wana hear the single

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 08:31:10 PM »
translation: this song will sound just like "Hi, My Name is", "The Real Slim Shady", and "Without Me". Eminem is nice, I dont see why he keep releasin stupid ass singles like this. A "Lose Yourself" type track or even a club banger would be coo.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2004, 08:44:20 PM »
translation: this song will sound just like "Hi, My Name is", "The Real Slim Shady", and "Without Me". Eminem is nice, I dont see why he keep releasin stupid ass singles like this. A "Lose Yourself" type track or even a club banger would be coo.

The guy ain't stupid... it's a proven formula.  Why change what ain't broke?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 07:12:28 AM by Ozir »

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2004, 09:28:05 PM »

The guy ain't stupid either... it's a proven formula.  Why change what ain't broke?

Ya can't argue with that. That's why he sells 9 times platinum.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2004, 09:56:14 PM »
hasnt it always been scheduled to drop on nov. 16th?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2004, 10:29:15 PM »
For Em's sake I hope it works a 4th time. Four times seems to be pushing it, but then again a lot of people said 3 times was too much and the last album went platinum in a week. Personally I feel it's up to his popularity as much as it is up to the single. Yes the first set of this type was marketed to 14 year olds, but those 14 year olds are now 16, 18, and 19. Will they want to hear the same shit? And will the current crop of 14 year olds like Eminem as much as their counterparts of a few years ago.

Ultimately it boils down to how good the album is as a whole. Both the MMLP and the Em Show were the highest selling albums of their respective years, but they were also the most downloaded. So this means that a lot of people hear the whole album, they like it, and they buy it. I think that even if people are getting sick of the same old shit by Em, if the people think the album is good then they will buy it.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2004, 06:42:13 AM »
Looking forward to this...

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2004, 06:47:59 AM »
you wont be when u know eminem's is nekky showin his ass in the video.. i saw it in the daily star yest :x

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2004, 07:05:05 AM »
this is what i found:

Eminem runs around wearing nothing but a carefully placed sock in his shocking new music video.

Marshall Mathers III, had an all-over wax before baring his trim new body for a naked midnight run in Los Angeles last week, in aid of his new single which appears on his fourth album, Encore, due out in November.

HERES WHAT ANOTHER ARTICLE SAYS:

"RAPPER Eminem strikes a bum note during his latest video. The controversial star is famous for mooning on stage at the MTV Movie awards and now he has been at it again to promote his new solo album.

And fans were left wondering how Slim Shady had become so smooth, with barely a hair to be seen.

Eminem was filming a video for his first track on the streets of Los Angeles.

The album, entitled Encore, has been kept under wraps to avoid any early releases on the internet.

But we managed to get a sneak preview of the video and Eminem is completely naked.

Well, almost - the Detroit hardman wasn't brave enough to bare all inthe chilly LA night, so there was a sock hiding his modesty.

The rapper, whose real name is Marshall Mathers III, was looking very smooth, leading to suggestions he's had an all-over body wax.

The toned star struts around naked with all the confidence in the world during the video.

And he wasn't too shy off camera either, despite the presence of dozens of people on the set.

There was no need for a flunky to rush over with a dressing gown either. We caught him larking around with a band member, still naked, during a break.

Encore, Eminem's fourth solo album, is due to be released in November"

An amused cameraman says, "He wasn't shy in stripping off, despite all the people on set. He even remained naked during the breaks in filming and messed about with us all. And remember, it was freezing."

Supposively the recent request for this track has led Eminem to re-issue the release Date to Sept. 16th.
wtff? so its this thursday now? man this is dope if its true :)

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2004, 07:26:00 AM »
Supposively the recent request for this track has led Eminem to re-issue the release Date to Sept. 16th.
wtff? so its this thursday now? man this is dope if its true :)

Yea, my bad, i missread that part.  The single was pushed back to Sept. 16th, but I think the album is still on for Nov. 16th.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2004, 11:55:10 AM »
lol at Em running around the streets of LA naked

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2004, 01:18:40 PM »
so now eminem is gay?

eS El Duque

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2004, 02:26:59 PM »
lol...nakkid...how..predictable

sweet..so the single comes out in two days!!!!!!!

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2004, 02:46:19 PM »
Eminem should rap some gangstad shit and sell more