Author Topic: Em's album pushed back + More info on single  (Read 917 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Em's album pushed back + More info on single
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2004, 03:47:17 PM »
eminem will hit near plat, plat or above with 1st week sales even if theres no beat to his 1st single, thats why niggaz like me say n bare next cats say he dont need that poppy shit to hit with his 1st single cuz its wack..........but with dre behind the joint, i feel even though it'l still be following his poppy formula it wond be on some real wack shit, just some catchy shit.......more like my name is or real slim shady mo than without me or my band....i hope so anyways, i think it'l be aight aslong as he got dre behind the boards, cuz it aint about makin blatent attempts at real poppy shit no mo for eminem cuz he gon sell even if the wackest cat in the game makes his joints, its just about putting out sick joints now.................dre got his first single to so i think this album might come out kinda sick

pz

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2004, 06:28:14 PM »
eminem will hit near plat, plat or above with 1st week sales even if theres no beat to his 1st single, thats why niggaz like me say n bare next cats say he dont need that poppy shit to hit with his 1st single cuz its wack..........but with dre behind the joint, i feel even though it'l still be following his poppy formula it wond be on some real wack shit, just some catchy shit.......more like my name is or real slim shady mo than without me or my band....i hope so anyways, i think it'l be aight aslong as he got dre behind the boards, cuz it aint about makin blatent attempts at real poppy shit no mo for eminem cuz he gon sell even if the wackest cat in the game makes his joints, its just about putting out sick joints now.................dre got his first single to so i think this album might come out kinda sick

pz

How are Real Slim Shady and Without Me any different?

I'm almost certain that if Dre produced With out Me and Em produced Real Slim Shady, you'd be saying the opposite.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2004, 03:49:05 PM »
your wrong man, look at the beat to without me, its kindal fast, uptempo....real poppy and shit and real slim shady is poppy to but it still has a decent vibe for when it dropped to it..........i wouldnt care if eminem or dre produced without me or my band, they both wack, its just the shit dre does seems mo natural, not trying to make a pop beat while ems shit seems artificial to me......on my band and without me and purple pills which all equal wack

my name is and real slim shady>purple pills, without me and my band

pz
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 04:08:32 PM by LyRiCaL_G »

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2004, 04:31:23 PM »
your wrong man, look at the beat to without me, its kindal fast, uptempo....real poppy and shit and real slim shady is poppy to but it still has a decent vibe for when it dropped to it..........i wouldnt care if eminem or dre produced without me or my band, they both wack, its just the shit dre does seems mo natural, not trying to make a pop beat while ems shit seems artificial to me......on my band and without me and purple pills which all equal wack

my name is and real slim shady>purple pills, without me and my band

pz

Okay since I know for a fact that the My Name Is instrumental is completely ripped off I won't mention it, I could have made that exact beat. The Real Slim Shady I'm not sure whether it is an original composition or not, so I'll use that. I feel the songs (Real Slim Shady and Without Me) are exactly the same in type. They're both fast and poppy. I don't know why you refuse to see that. Just because Real Slim Shady is a little slower doesn't give it more of a vibe.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2004, 05:15:14 PM »
^^^look dawg......try stayin off eminems dick abit man......u might be a huge eminem fan but noone digs the pop shit, get over it i admit imma big dre fan but when he comes wack i say it, nuff said...............but compared to eminems producing..........his 10times on another level, real slim shady was poppy yes, but it was fresh for when it was released, u know after my name is, real slim shady was standard for a 1st single, he sold nuff joints, but then without me came out and even at the time it was wack, there was nuttin fresh about it, nuttin new,by then eminem was gonna sell for joke anyways so it was wack shit.......i got nuttin but respect for loose yourself, thats a sick joint but without me was tryna be even mo pop than real slim shady and instead of comin with something new, he just tried coming with another pop joint in my opinion when he didnt need to......u got your views and i got mine, its obvious we aint gonna agree on this shit so like imma respect your opinion but i just dont agree with it and u mayaswell do the same with mine since we aint on a level, so im out dawg

pz

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2004, 05:43:43 PM »
^^^look dawg......try stayin off eminems dick abit man......u might be a huge eminem fan but noone digs the pop shit, get over it i admit imma big dre fan but when he comes wack i say it, nuff said...............but compared to eminems producing..........his 10times on another level, real slim shady was poppy yes, but it was fresh for when it was released, u know after my name is, real slim shady was standard for a 1st single, he sold nuff joints, but then without me came out and even at the time it was wack, there was nuttin fresh about it, nuttin new,by then eminem was gonna sell for joke anyways so it was wack shit.......i got nuttin but respect for loose yourself, thats a sick joint but without me was tryna be even mo pop than real slim shady and instead of comin with something new, he just tried coming with another pop joint in my opinion when he didnt need to......u got your views and i got mine, its obvious we aint gonna agree on this shit so like imma respect your opinion but i just dont agree with it and u mayaswell do the same with mine since we aint on a level, so im out dawg

pz

Hey, no problem. If you mean to say that because Real Slim Shady was first it was fresher, then I can agree with that. I just wanted to imply that if With out Me came out with MMLP and REal Slim Shady came out with EM Show, there would be no difference.

How am I on Em's dick for sayin this?

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2004, 04:43:00 AM »
so any1 has this single?!?! havent seen it yet.. hopefully l8r today then:)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2004, 07:43:04 AM »
my friend got it in the mail yesterday on vinyl. Hopefully i can give it a listen soon.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2004, 07:53:57 AM »
Lol...that's typical for Em.

Elevz

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2004, 08:10:38 AM »
I tried downloading Em's new single but I got some fake version with some fool talking all over it... the beat seems a damn solid one though, and not poppy at all! I just hope that was the real beat to the actual single  ;D

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2004, 08:20:46 AM »
I saw Hot108 playing the single, check http://www.hot108.com/
I didn't hear it yet :(

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2004, 10:39:45 AM »
DAMN I WANNA HEAR IT SO BAD.......!!!!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2004, 10:46:33 AM »
^dont cry Mr. Eminem Groupie.. time is a state of mind..

eS El Duque

« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2004, 10:48:36 AM »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2004, 12:28:07 PM »
I bet there will be radio rips all over the net within 24 hours.