Author Topic: bone thugs concert!!!  (Read 262 times)

krazyk

• 'G'
  • East, West, every state, c'mon, bury the hate! -MASE
bone thugs concert!!!
« on: September 29, 2002, 09:29:04 PM »
just got back from the bone thugs n harmony concert in minneapolis!!  the concert was supposed to start at 8, but of course the usual rap concert delay took place, and the first group didn't start until close to 10 .First group on was Now City, a group from North Carolina, they were ok, nothin special, after that was this chick named Lady May, she got the crowd goin a bit, then came Lil Jon and the Eastside boys, i've never heard they music before, but damn, they are some angry mofos, they got the crowd pretty rowdy, i wasn't really feelin them though, almost every word they said was a swear word, and listenin to rap i'm used to that, but they went way over board.  Next came Eightball and MJG.  I've only heard a few songs by them, but i thought they did a good job, and the crowd seemed to know a lot of their songs, they did a lot of their older songs too.   Finally the reason i came, Bone thugs n harmony.  They didn't come on until around 12, but it was worth it waiting. I knew ahead of time that bizzy wasn't gonna be there, and this worried me, but to my surprise, the rest of the crew did a great job with it, and the transitions in the songs skippin bizzys parts were very smooth.  Layzie is very skinny, and wish is a big man.  The three of them tore it up though.  They started with thuggish ruggish bone, then first of tha month, and then, not it order, did dayz of our livez, for tha love of money (the whole crowd sang eazy's first, very cool), tha crossroads, a new mo thugs song, notorious thugs, thug luv, get up and get it, and another new one, i think it was the pump pump pump one.  All of them very performed very well, and the crowd recited just about all of their lines, and stayed involved.  Overall a great but long concert, only one fight that i saw brought out, which isn't bad for the Quest( at the wu-tang concert there a lot of fights broke out) .  grey goose sponsored the tour, and it got a little rediculous with all the groups puttin in lines about grey goose and stuff and the dj in the beginning talking about it in between every song, this advertising shit is really startin to piss me off....anyway, I wish they would have done more songs, like mo murda, ressurrection, shootem up, and a few more, but oh well, it was still sweet.  go check them out on their tour if you get a chance
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"Get my drink on, and my smoke on, then go home with somethin to poke on"- Dr. Dre

Doggystylin

Re: bone thugs concert!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2002, 08:24:33 AM »
hell yeah nice shit dogg, too bad people here arent really big bone fans and this shit didnt get too many replies, but post this on www.btnhboard.com and you'll get 3 pages full of replies, lol

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2002, 08:35:54 AM »
dope shit id love to see bone live :o

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2002, 09:08:12 AM »
I was pissed as hell, 'cause my boy at my college got me an ticket to it, like we did last year for Snoop Dogg. Only this time, I couldn't get out of work, and my ex-girl who loves Bone Thug didn't do her homework so she was pissed at herself for not doing her work, so we gave up our tickets. It was one of the worst nights ever last nights.