Author Topic: Sharon plans to assinate Yasser Arafat  (Read 814 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Sharon plans to assinate Yasser Arafat
« on: September 14, 2004, 04:45:03 AM »
Mr Sharon's holiday interviews also pledged to expel Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat - when it was "convenient" for Israel - and hinted at a possible assassination attempt.

"Just as we acted against other murderers, so we will act with Arafat," he said.
IMO opinion the international community should act against those murderers in israel

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: Sharon plans to assinate Yasser Arafat
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 10:34:10 AM »
That's fucking crazy. Israel is the country that needs an occupation.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Thirteen

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 10:37:21 AM »
the international community doesn't do shit...all they do is hold meetings and give slaps on the wrist... iraq proved this, america proved this...

mauzip

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 10:38:20 AM »
so what's the news?

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2004, 12:28:45 PM »
Fresh from Palestinian TV:

Sheik Ibrahim Madiras Friday sermon, PA TV Sept. 10, 2004:
"The Prophet said: the Resurrection will not take place until the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims kill them. The Muslims will kill the Jews, rejoice [in it], rejoice in Allahs Victory. The Muslims will kill the Jews, and ... The Prophet said: the Jews will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim this is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!. Why is there this malice? Because there are none who love the Jews on the face of the earth: not man, not rock, and not tree everything hates them. They destroy everything they destroy the trees and destroy the houses. Everything wants vengeance on the Jews, on these pigs on the face of the earth, and the day of our victory, Allah willing, will come."

Dr. Muhammad Ibrahim Maadi on his weekly TV show, Sept. 12, 2004:
"We are waging this cruel war with the brothers of the monkeys and pigs, the Jews and the sons of Zion The Jews will fight you and you will subjugate them. Until the Jew will stand behind the tree and rock. And the tree and rock will say: oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."

http://www.pmw.org.il/

« Last Edit: September 14, 2004, 12:30:39 PM by Woodrow »

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 07:08:05 PM »
Sharon and Arafat are both useless fat fucks. I was feelin' the other Israeli Prime minister, his name started with a B but I can't remember it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 07:41:46 PM »
i dont know who to hate.. so fuck muslims

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2004, 08:18:56 PM »
Fresh from Palestinian TV:

Sheik Ibrahim Madiras Friday sermon, PA TV Sept. 10, 2004:
"The Prophet said: the Resurrection will not take place until the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims kill them. The Muslims will kill the Jews, rejoice [in it], rejoice in Allahs Victory. The Muslims will kill the Jews, and ... The Prophet said: the Jews will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim this is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!. Why is there this malice? Because there are none who love the Jews on the face of the earth: not man, not rock, and not tree everything hates them. They destroy everything they destroy the trees and destroy the houses. Everything wants vengeance on the Jews, on these pigs on the face of the earth, and the day of our victory, Allah willing, will come."

Dr. Muhammad Ibrahim Maadi on his weekly TV show, Sept. 12, 2004:
"We are waging this cruel war with the brothers of the monkeys and pigs, the Jews and the sons of Zion The Jews will fight you and you will subjugate them. Until the Jew will stand behind the tree and rock. And the tree and rock will say: oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."

http://www.pmw.org.il/

If I was a Palestinian I should every right to call the jew-who attacked me, sabotaged us financially, drove us out of our land, systematically pushed us off our homes, killed my family members, changed the arabic names of towns, and completely re wrote history to the point of not even recognizing my FUCKIN EXISTENCE (It took the fuckin Israelis until the fuckin 80s before they acknowledged the existence of the Palestinians) let alone land claims to a place where my family has been for a 1000 years- a fuckin pig who deserves to die a cruel death. You dont understand that perspective, hence you will never get it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2004, 02:41:48 AM »
If I was a Palestinian I should every right to call the jew-who attacked me, sabotaged us financially, drove us out of our land, systematically pushed us off our homes, killed my family members, changed the arabic names of towns, and completely re wrote history to the point of not even recognizing my FUCKIN EXISTENCE (It took the fuckin Israelis until the fuckin 80s before they acknowledged the existence of the Palestinians) let alone land claims to a place where my family has been for a 1000 years- a fuckin pig who deserves to die a cruel death. You dont understand that perspective, hence you will never get it.

The "Religion of Peace" everybody!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2004, 03:07:10 AM »
are you trying to imply that jews are peaceful?

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

mauzip

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2004, 03:08:51 AM »
are you trying to imply that jews are peaceful?

I think jews are. The Israelis just ain't.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2004, 03:21:54 AM »
true, and the ones in who have influence in america

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2004, 03:30:50 AM »
no... cause then you should argue that everyone with an influence in america is not peaceful

btw, when a jew isn't peaceful it has nothing to do with his religion :-X

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2004, 03:52:10 AM »

Whats the deal with Stupid people?

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2004, 09:33:43 AM »

Whats the deal with Stupid people?