Author Topic: Sharon plans to assinate Yasser Arafat  (Read 810 times)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Sharon plans to assinate Yasser Arafat
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2004, 09:44:08 AM »
truthfully.. i dont understand what anyone is talking about.. but everyone seems dumb... and jerry is a jew. :)

eS El Duque

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2004, 05:45:20 PM »
I like George.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2004, 09:11:41 PM »
If I was a Palestinian I should every right to call the jew-who attacked me, sabotaged us financially, drove us out of our land, systematically pushed us off our homes, killed my family members, changed the arabic names of towns, and completely re wrote history to the point of not even recognizing my FUCKIN EXISTENCE (It took the fuckin Israelis until the fuckin 80s before they acknowledged the existence of the Palestinians) let alone land claims to a place where my family has been for a 1000 years- a fuckin pig who deserves to die a cruel death. You dont understand that perspective, hence you will never get it.

The "Religion of Peace" everybody!

Englewood, out of slight respect for you, I will offer you a pass. I could ask you a question in response to your lil comment and totally serve your ass on a platter. But im tired and high
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2004, 01:15:07 AM »
If I was a Palestinian I should every right to call the jew-who attacked me, sabotaged us financially, drove us out of our land, systematically pushed us off our homes, killed my family members, changed the arabic names of towns, and completely re wrote history to the point of not even recognizing my FUCKIN EXISTENCE (It took the fuckin Israelis until the fuckin 80s before they acknowledged the existence of the Palestinians) let alone land claims to a place where my family has been for a 1000 years- a fuckin pig who deserves to die a cruel death. You dont understand that perspective, hence you will never get it.

The "Religion of Peace" everybody!

Englewood, out of slight respect for you, I will offer you a pass. I could ask you a question in response to your lil comment and totally serve your ass on a platter. But im tired and high

LOL

I'd come over, fuck your mother, then shit all over your face, bbut I'm tired, and a bit drunk so nevermind.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2004, 12:41:11 PM »
Sharon and Arafat are both useless fat fucks. I was feelin' the other Israeli Prime minister, his name started with a B but I can't remember it.

Benjamin Netanyahu

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2004, 02:34:15 PM »
Sharon and Arafat are both useless fat fucks. I was feelin' the other Israeli Prime minister, his name started with a B but I can't remember it.

Benjamin Netanyahu

Yeah that's it. Things seemed to run more smoothly when he was around.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2004, 12:25:00 AM »

Benjamin Netanyahu

to tell you the truth  I was convinced you meant Ehud Barak, cause he's usually the one who gets props from outside for the fact he was willing to give up 97% of the demand back in Camp David.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2004, 12:48:44 AM »
Fresh from Palestinian TV:

Sheik Ibrahim Madiras Friday sermon, PA TV Sept. 10, 2004:
"The Prophet said: the Resurrection will not take place until the Muslims fight the Jews, and the Muslims kill them. The Muslims will kill the Jews, rejoice [in it], rejoice in Allahs Victory. The Muslims will kill the Jews, and ... The Prophet said: the Jews will hide behind the rock and tree, and the rock and tree will say: oh servant of Allah, oh Muslim this is a Jew behind me, come and kill him!. Why is there this malice? Because there are none who love the Jews on the face of the earth: not man, not rock, and not tree everything hates them. They destroy everything they destroy the trees and destroy the houses. Everything wants vengeance on the Jews, on these pigs on the face of the earth, and the day of our victory, Allah willing, will come."

Dr. Muhammad Ibrahim Maadi on his weekly TV show, Sept. 12, 2004:
"We are waging this cruel war with the brothers of the monkeys and pigs, the Jews and the sons of Zion The Jews will fight you and you will subjugate them. Until the Jew will stand behind the tree and rock. And the tree and rock will say: oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him."

http://www.pmw.org.il/

EXCUSE ME?!!, does this mean it works the other way around?!!- does it mean that as an Israeli I can call a Palestinian(- due to the fact he belongs to a  radical blood thirsty terroristic clan of millions, which VIRTUALLY HAD NO EXISTANCE AS A SINGLE NATION untill the Jews started returning from their diaspra, That existed in the form  of Mobile tribes that at many times were hostile towards one another and  came together to "defeat a common ENEMY"(the jews)- to "re-gain" the land. That Used a Peace Process to gain international recognition, through which they also solidified their status as a right-worthy single nation, after years of denieing  Israel's existance, and puting in charge an old timer terrorist that manipulated with international support money to  support terrorism, killing large numbers of Israeli Cevillians-) A Virus that needs to be exterminated??
« Last Edit: October 04, 2004, 12:56:02 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2004, 03:40:41 AM »

Benjamin Netanyahu

They were the closest to a peace treaty when Rabin was still president.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2004, 02:51:39 PM »
Mr Sharon's holiday interviews also pledged to expel Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat - when it was "convenient" for Israel - and hinted at a possible assassination attempt.

"Just as we acted against other murderers, so we will act with Arafat," he said.
IMO opinion the international community should act against those murderers in israel

yea like helping Hamas transport Kasam missiles on vihicles with UN and RED CROSS logoes....oh wait, they are already doing it.

p.s The international community should mind it's own fuckin business. I think that for interfering with Israel's national security like this they should be treated as supporters of terrorism.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2004, 11:17:42 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2004, 09:15:33 PM »
^ LOL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2004, 04:40:11 AM »
Israeli propaganda it was a stretcher being loaded into the UN truck, but then israelis count the UN as a viable target anyways.
even an army spokesperson said it wasn't a missile
An Israeli military official said an object seen in video footage might be a stretcher rather than a rocket.
The UN relief agency chief in Gaza described them as "malicious propaganda" that endangered UN lives.
In a statement, the Danish diplomat said it was not the first time the Israeli government had "propagated falsehoods" against the United Nations Relief and Works Agency (Unrwa).
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/3716930.stm

even comments israel press look down on israels current campaign in gaza
Prime Minister Sharon must give up the concept that there is no one to talk to. There is a need to find the 'pragmatic forces' in the Palestinian Authority and talk to them under the auspices of the US, Europe and Egypt. There is no purpose in sending Israeli forces in each time a Qassam rocket falls. It is an illusion that the solution to force is using more force.

Commentary in Israel's Ma'ariv
What options have not been tried already, only to reach the same dead end that faced other peoples before us, who blindly and stubbornly believed they could sit on the back of an occupied people, inherit its land, destroy its fields and live?

Second commentary in Israel's Yediot Aharonot
The woprd from the israeli cabinate
The officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, also said the cabinet move cleared the way for Israeli troops to move in force into the Palestinian towns of Beit Lahiya, Beit Hanoun and also the Jabaliya camp, the Associated Press news agency reported.

The plan also reportedly envisages an extended stay of the Israeli army in northern Gaza to crush what Israel describes as terror infrastructure in the area.

"We are intending to make the Palestinians pay a heavy price so they will understand that continuing to fire Qassam rockets does not pay," an Israeli defence official told the Israel army radio.
as the reports over the last week have shown israel has targeted palestinians and not just terrorists, many women and children are now dead. its very sad israel can do this and that america gives them the green light.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2004, 07:26:12 AM »
All That The Spokesperson said was that they can't be sure what it was, But we can't forget that under these charges The UN admited it has Hamas inmates co-operating with them(not that it wasn't known), and isn't that enough? a terroristic organization co-operating with the united nations(The so called uninvovled- objective "third party"?) A Missile transported in a UN car is just tip of the ice to what they could've pulled using UN clearences...
Oh and how funny is that they ecuse Israel in having propogated false shoots after what the Palestinians have been pulling for the last couple of years, funny that u don't remember them fake funerals, And the Palestinians shot by  Palestinian millitants' fire for which Israeli soldiers were blamed....
Israel never aim's at inocent people in it's millitary operations unlike Palestinian millitants, saying something like this is Propoganda, If inocent people do get hurt it's unfortunate and the ones who should be blamed for it are Palestinian millitants...

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2004, 08:05:14 AM »
Israel never aim's at inocent people in it's millitary operations unlike Palestinian millitants, saying something like this is Propoganda, If inocent people do get hurt it's unfortunate and the ones who should be blamed for it are Palestinian millitants...

have you ever thaught about getting a job as a comedian?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2004, 10:16:07 AM »

have you ever thaught about getting a job as a comedian?

Well, what can I say, great that you find it to be funny.