Author Topic: Who Holds More Weight In The West (Game or Yuk)  (Read 690 times)

PotHead

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Who Holds More Weight In The West (Game or Yuk)
« on: September 15, 2004, 02:12:12 PM »
I aint from the West so Im curious Yuk been in the game 10 years and gots to have nuttin but respect down there but i mean on Gangsta shit , I heard he connected all thru the West & with 40 block crips and the Black Guriella Family & they some serious niggaz

Then Game comes out seems like a real nigga but every month seems like a new secret coming out bout him making him look bad now Game saying some shit like Yukmouth LA PASS IS REVOKED is he the type of nigga that can do some shit like that dont seem like it to me

Bottom line whos Deeper more Connected and calls more shots down there where they could get the other nigga hurt & run them out of town if they wanted too

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re: Who Holds More Weight In The West (Game or Yuk)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 02:35:24 PM »
game when his album drops.(and if its hot, and full of dre production)... but what do i know

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 06:31:12 PM »
Yuk's a legend in the game, but unfortunately he gets so little props it's pathetic. Real West Heads know wha'sup, but obviously once Game drops he'll be bigger than Yuk.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 06:39:50 PM »
Yuk's a legend in the game, but unfortunately he gets so little props it's pathetic. Real West Heads know wha'sup, but obviously once Game drops he'll be bigger than Yuk.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 07:31:27 PM »
agreed......i think yuk is the better lyricist and all around mc but games album will probably sell more than all yuk solo albums combined

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 03:09:30 PM »
Of course Game. Most people don't even know who Yuk is.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Smoke

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 03:34:57 PM »
Game is like LeBron James. He's still a rookie, with nothing proved yet. But he got a bigger contract from Nike than Kobe, last year. Kobe 60 millions, LeBron 90 millions. With 0 NBA games played. Who's better? Kobe.

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2004, 04:17:47 PM »
ive never head any Yukmouth, but I think Crooked I is much much better than Game.  I dont think Game's album is gonna be that good.  It will probably be better than the other G-unit solo albums but I would definitely rather see a Crooked album.  Game is starting to get pretty well known all over the country now though. peace
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2004, 04:20:48 PM »
I DON'T GET THE QUESTION? WHO HOLDS MORE WEIGHT IN THE RAP GAME OR IN THE STREETS?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

PotHead

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2004, 05:30:40 PM »
The Streets

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2004, 05:41:38 PM »
They are from two completely different areas. That's like saying who hold more weight in the NBA, Kobe Bryant or Yao Ming. Houston and LA are two different teams, just like the Bay and LA are two different parts of LA. Being from the IE, and seeing both the Bay and LA from the outside, I'd imagion Yuk, just because in the Bay rap and the streets seem to go hand and hand. Real muthaphukkaz represent the Bay, and Yuk I am sure has tons of connections. In LA, straight hardcore G'z now are wearing pink. No shitting, go into Long Beach and see muthaphukkaz wearing pink. Not saying that makes LA weaker, but LA streets are more trending, and the rap game is not so tied into the streets, at least not since Death Row and Ruthless Records. Tha Dogg Pound used to make noise in Long Beach, but all them muthaphukkaz moved out here to the IE. Now basically, rappers left the streets, and I don't know exactly Game's street rep, but from what I see from LA rappers, Game will be leaving the streets anyways. So in the street game, if I'd have to chose between who has more clout, I'd pick Yuk. But then again, I don't know Game's rep, so I can't say.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2004, 01:19:37 AM »
dont know

CoreG37

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2004, 01:29:08 AM »
Angel the Bay and LA are two different parts of California not LA (Yes you typed that).

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2004, 02:06:29 AM »
ima be real with you.....

Yuk a pimp he aint no banga &he dont wanna get into no beef with any LA niggaz cuzz that is waaaaaaay outa his league...he got homies from all over thou&some real ridaz.but he lost his mind beefing with LA,he got the whole of Game's cliq looking for him now,not just game.

Game from cedar blocc piru and he duz have street cred but thats mainly cuz of his brother who really put it work. i hear game grew up in Tana hood but his brother was from cedar....anyway the game and his blacc wall street crew are all from compton,they some youngstaz but they are from cedar blocc bloods, just west of tree top on willmington av from rosecranz to cpt blvd. just along cpt creek is a lil river... on the other side of that creek its palmer blocc, tree top fruit town. they actively in war with palmer and tortilla flat. cedar blocc aint really controlling nothing anymore, they still active but cpt blvd is control by cvtf and west of aranbe its palmer..

So who hold more weight??yuk got hella ridaz with him but I would go for them dieru's, yuk need to stay in the bay, the bay is soft up there, aint no bangaz in the bay just pimps n playaz.

young roccs said it cuzzzzzzzzzzzzz
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Quadruple OG

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2004, 10:18:45 AM »
how many classic songs has Game been on?

Yuk.  end of discussion