Author Topic: Who Holds More Weight In The West (Game or Yuk)  (Read 686 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: Who Holds More Weight In The West (Game or Yuk)
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2004, 10:25:08 AM »
the bay is soft up there, aint no bangaz in the bay

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......MAN STFU N GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE......AS A MATTER OF FACT, HIT ME ON THE PM NEXT TIME U IN THE BAY, ME N MY PEOPLE WILL TAKE U TO OUR NEIGHBOURHOODS N SHOW U ALL THESE SOFT ASS CATS HOMIE.......SOFT ??? DATS WHY THE MURDER N CRIME RATE IS HIGHER THAN L.A HUH ??? AIN'T NOTHIN SOFT ABOUT THIS SIDE OF CALI.....THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND BLOODS N CRIPS.....WE GOT THOSE ALL OVER OUT HERE, BUT U DUNNO A DAMM THING ABOUT THE BAY, SO I SUGGEST U STOP RUNNING YOUR FINGERS ON THE KEYBOARD.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2004, 12:35:18 PM »
Well it depends how you look at it. In the Bay, Yuk definitely is much more known and respected. In LA and around, there may be more people that know about Game, and most of them weren't on Yuk or Luniz like the Bay Area was. In the streets, I can't speak on Yuk, but I am always at Game's spot and those are some 100% real gangbangers.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2004, 05:51:41 PM »
Angel the Bay and LA are two different parts of California not LA (Yes you typed that).

I know... I reread it right now. It's all good. Bottomline, the Bay and LA are two different things, that really can't be compared. I know the Bay is holding it down, and if R-Tistic.com  is telling the truth about Game, then that muthaphukka is holding it down. True LA bangers are always holding it down, and shit, it's like DJ Quik vs. MC Eiht back in the days. Just two gangsta muthaphukkaz battling.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2004, 10:20:44 PM »
i can't speak for the bay but i know in so cal it's game  all day, here you get 3 responses to yuk

1. who?
2. he's whack
3. he's aright

90% are #1
6% are #2
and 4% #3

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2004, 03:12:01 AM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......MAN STFU N GO JUMP OFF A BRIDGE......AS A MATTER OF FACT, HIT ME ON THE PM NEXT TIME U IN THE BAY, ME N MY PEOPLE WILL TAKE U TO OUR NEIGHBOURHOODS N SHOW U ALL THESE SOFT ASS CATS HOMIE.......SOFT  DATS WHY THE MURDER N CRIME RATE IS HIGHER THAN L.A HUH  AIN'T NOTHIN SOFT ABOUT THIS SIDE OF CALI.....THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND BLOODS N CRIPS.....WE GOT THOSE ALL OVER OUT HERE, BUT U DUNNO A DAMM THING ABOUT THE BAY, SO I SUGGEST U STOP RUNNING YOUR FINGERS ON THE KEYBOARD.....

trust me yuk aint no banga, aint many real bangaz in the bay.its all pimps,playas n hustlas doing they thing.  yuk dont need no issues with no LA nigas cuz its way outa his league...

outa curiosity where are your "neighbourhoods"/..... spit locations hommie
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2004, 09:54:47 AM »
Bay isnt soft wasnt Oaktown murder capital few years ago?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2004, 10:14:02 AM »
faggots who wear tongue rings, bleach their hair, wear courdorys, and start spittin after they go cop three classic rap albums hold zero weight.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2004, 10:16:17 AM »
faggots who wear tongue rings, bleach their hair, wear courdorys, and start spittin after they go cop three classic rap albums hold zero weight.

???

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2004, 10:46:34 AM »
Bay isnt soft wasnt Oaktown murder capital few years ago?

YUP, OAK TOWN STILL IN THE TOP 10.....

EAST PALO ALTO, A CITY U NEVER HEARD OF MR. ADIDAS WAS MURDER CAPITAL OF THE NATION IN 1992-93 WHEN ALL THE L.A MUTHAFUCAZ WAS BROADCASTING ABOUT GANGSTA SHIT.....I LIVED THERE IN THE LATE 80s.....U DON'T HEAR ABOUT THE BAY BECAUSE WE DON'T PUT OUR DICKS IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE LIKE THAT, EVERYTHING IS DONE ON THE LOW, WE IN OUR OWN WORLD.....AIN'T NOTHIN SOFT ON THIS SIDE.....

START SPITTIN LOCATIONS? SHIEEET.....C'MON NOW, I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS.....IN SF FILLMOE, SUNNYDALE PROJECTS, ALEMANY PROJECTS, HUNTER'S POINT, LAKEVIEW, MISSION DISTRICT, SOUTH SF, DC, SB, EPA, RWC, SHOREVIEW, EAST MENLO, EAST OAK TOWN, SOUTH HAYWARD, DECOTO, FREMONT, EVIL SIDE SAN JO, STOCK TONE, MERCED, SALINAS, NORTH RICHMOND, VALLEJO CREST SIDE & HILL SIDE, FAIRFIELD THE FLATS, SOUTH SAC TOWN, GARDEN BLOCC, PITTSBURG, THE YOC ETC ETC ETC.................ALL FULL OF "BANGAZ" !!!!!!

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2004, 12:04:30 PM »
All that murder capital shit is overrated. To Rod, believe me, there are always many small towns such as East Palo Alto that are very high crime ridden and you may never hear about, mainly because they are small and have very low economic status. Gary Indiana is the same way. But for one, it wasn't just about LA broadcastin their gangsta shit, but because its LA and that is Hollywood, LA is obviously gonna get more attention for the wild shit that goes down. And also, LA could never be a "murder capital" by population because the crimes only happen in certain neighborhoods, and the white parts of town always balance that out. Also, LA doesn't have many projects for it to be a major city, and Compton doesn't have any projects at all.

But also...just because somebody is from a bad neighborhood doesn't mean they are hard. I bet it's some white boys from Anaheim that could beat down somebody who grew up in Watts.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2004, 11:20:59 AM »
All that murder capital shit is overrated. To Rod, believe me, there are always many small towns such as East Palo Alto that are very high crime ridden and you may never hear about, mainly because they are small and have very low economic status. Gary Indiana is the same way. But for one, it wasn't just about LA broadcastin their gangsta shit, but because its LA and that is Hollywood, LA is obviously gonna get more attention for the wild shit that goes down. And also, LA could never be a "murder capital" by population because the crimes only happen in certain neighborhoods, and the white parts of town always balance that out. Also, LA doesn't have many projects for it to be a major city, and Compton doesn't have any projects at all.

But also...just because somebody is from a bad neighborhood doesn't mean they are hard. I bet it's some white boys from Anaheim that could beat down somebody who grew up in Watts.

I AGREE WITH PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING. I KNO ALL ABOUT GARY TOO. I STUDY ALL THE CRIME STATS THAT COME OUT EVERY YEAR. BUT MY WHOLE POINT WAS THE BAY AIN'T JUSS PIMPS N PLAYAS LIKE DOOD WAS SAYIN.

U gotta agree with me about the fact that how outsiders worship L.A because of the whole crip n blood thing. My whole point was for example: if Compton, CA is a krayzie ass place in those people's eyes, then East Palo Alto should be the same or even krayzier, how is Compton full of gangs, poverty and murder and up here it's all playas? Compton = 90,000 people, EPA = 80,000 people. EPA = way higher crime & homicide rates, full of "gang bangers". But like U said, Hollywood is down there. Good discussion though, I hope U see the point I'm tryin 2 make.

COMING IN 2008.

Sikx

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • pulu<3hewi
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2004, 11:45:40 AM »
havent heard any Yuk, props to him if he is dope and stuff, but after game drops he has more weight, imo.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2004, 12:45:12 PM »
im suprised that there are people in a west coast forum that never heard ANY yuk? I Got 5 on It? Still Ballin? Oakland Raiders?....if more people actually heard yuk and know his longevity and his talent then this would be a 1-sided battle to me

Spliffs_All_Day

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2004, 05:02:46 PM »
y is evryone tryin to make this a LA vs the Bay thing, it should be Yuk vs. Game. Anyways thers a whole lota ppl exsposin game and showin the world that hes a bitch and he jus came out, Yuk been doin this shit for a decade and aint noone ever call him a bitch or a phony until goofy ass game came along. And i cant believe some of y'all never hearda yukmouth

eS El Duque

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2004, 08:56:57 PM »
 Yuk is a legend in the west, I guess. But this is how I see the beef between Yuk & Game.

If this was a boxing match, game would be De La Hoya and Yukmouth Hopkins. De La hoya lost, but he got 30 mil from the match while hopkins got 10 mil and won the match.

At the end of the day, this doesn't hurt the game at all, you think people in the east giving a shit? And all the fans he's probably losing cause of this Yuk's beef, he's gonna get back when his single blows and the fans see Dr Dre in the video lol.