Author Topic: Who Holds More Weight In The West (Game or Yuk)  (Read 685 times)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
Re: Who Holds More Weight In The West (Game or Yuk)
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2004, 12:29:44 PM »
Bay isnt soft wasnt Oaktown murder capital few years ago?

YUP, OAK TOWN STILL IN THE TOP 10.....

EAST PALO ALTO, A CITY U NEVER HEARD OF MR. ADIDAS WAS MURDER CAPITAL OF THE NATION IN 1992-93 WHEN ALL THE L.A MUTHAFUCAZ WAS BROADCASTING ABOUT GANGSTA SHIT.....I LIVED THERE IN THE LATE 80s.....U DON'T HEAR ABOUT THE BAY BECAUSE WE DON'T PUT OUR DICKS IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE LIKE THAT, EVERYTHING IS DONE ON THE LOW, WE IN OUR OWN WORLD.....AIN'T NOTHIN SOFT ON THIS SIDE.....

START SPITTIN LOCATIONS? SHIEEET.....C'MON NOW, I COULD GO ON FOR DAYS.....IN SF FILLMOE, SUNNYDALE PROJECTS, ALEMANY PROJECTS, HUNTER'S POINT, LAKEVIEW, MISSION DISTRICT, SOUTH SF, DC, SB, EPA, RWC, SHOREVIEW, EAST MENLO, EAST OAK TOWN, SOUTH HAYWARD, DECOTO, FREMONT, EVIL SIDE SAN JO, STOCK TONE, MERCED, SALINAS, NORTH RICHMOND, VALLEJO CREST SIDE & HILL SIDE, FAIRFIELD THE FLATS, SOUTH SAC TOWN, GARDEN BLOCC, PITTSBURG, THE YOC ETC ETC ETC.................ALL FULL OF "BANGAZ" !!!!!!

compton and watts cant be compared with oakland, course i know whats up in nor cal.the entire south bay except for epa dont hold no weight compare to la...stocctown, epa, frisco, sac. epa use to be fulla slobkz,i heard u got samoans and tongans as alies up there .im just saying tha bay is all about pimps & hustlas, in LA is real bangas. yuk dont need bef with la, he coulndnt cope wit it.in sacc town is blood town, but its some nogales & garden blocc crips thats pretty deep too. it aint nuthin i dont know about tha hood, this young roccs ohc 4 lifeee
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2004, 02:59:11 PM »
ya' all forgot about the I.E. San Bernardino had the highest crime rate through most of the 90's and in 1991 was the murder capital of the U.S. the last year I remember S.B. being on top of Cali's crime rate was in '98. And you have to remember, S.B. is a huge city.

Oh shit... about Game and Yuk. I do think Game has a slight advantage over Yuk lyrically. Gonzoe though has impressed me the most in this battle. So if I had to choice between Game and Yukmouth, I pick Gonzoe. Peace.

Game Warden

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2004, 09:59:23 PM »
Who Holds More Weight In The West (Game or Yuk)

What kind of shancy question is that?

Only lil' kids would ask that.

Yuk by far is da rapper with more Clout in da W/S and has been dropping bangers since the golden 90's W/S rap era.

game is some newbie who mostly appeals to lil' kids who don't respect the OG's....
X-Raided's a veteran in this nor cali rap field/Decapitatin motherfuckers wit this lyrical sword I wield/Medieval on that ass/chop off your tongue/pull out your teeth/Youll never rap again/fuck up your voice/like D-O-C/Cause X-Raided dont play no games/But them deadly kinds/Lyrical combatic release the verbal acrobatics from a deadly mind. ~Xraided