are you a stoner?

yes
10 (34.5%)
no i dont smoke
11 (37.9%)
i smoke but not enough to be a stoner
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Whos a stoner here?  (Read 804 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Whos a stoner here?
« Reply #60 on: September 19, 2004, 02:45:12 PM »
LOL...The last thing I wanna do when I'm faded is post on a message board.

same here actually...plus i don't usually smoke pot in my room and neither do i get there too quick after smoking

DAYUM

« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2004, 03:12:43 PM »
if i aint smokeing with my homies i just smoke in my back yard before or after school mostly after...

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2004, 08:19:02 AM »
I think everyone knows I smoke.... mj and cigs. 3 O's of weed a month (all I can affoard right now) and about 20 cigs a day (mostly waiting for bus and at break at work, only have 1 or 2 at home) Currently got some morrocan hash....good shit (thats the reason I haven't been on here to update my soundclick page) hot kniving alot, shits good.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2004, 06:58:44 PM »
been tokin and smokin since grade 7, im 17 now,i dont really see myself living past 40,my lungs are filled with tar.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: September 21, 2004, 05:01:20 PM »
I think everyone knows I smoke.... mj and cigs. 3 O's of weed a month (all I can affoard right now) and about 20 cigs a day (mostly waiting for bus and at break at work, only have 1 or 2 at home) Currently got some morrocan hash....good shit (thats the reason I haven't been on here to update my soundclick page) hot kniving alot, shits good.

Hot kniving is the best way to smoke, ever try that with pot? its amazin, takes hardly any of your bud to get baked, so if you have hardly any pot, hot knivin is the best solution

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2004, 11:21:38 PM »

Hot kniving is the best way to smoke, ever try that with pot? its amazin, takes hardly any of your bud to get baked, so if you have hardly any pot, hot knivin is the best solution

...well now I guess I'll try it. I had a nice salad at 7 am yesterday and holy fuck I haven't been that high in months. I didn't feel 100% normal again till 3:30 pm
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Throwback

« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2004, 12:13:15 PM »
whats hot knivin?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2004, 02:32:34 PM »
62 posts per day?

at least you see the sunlight every once in awhile. 8)
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2004, 02:38:09 PM »
whats hot knivin?

you heat up two knives, butter knives work best, then when they're red, you put a ball of hash between them and it just takes alllll the smoke out of them and you just inhale it, i use a funel made from top of pop/water bottle..  or you can use pot too, where you just make a ball of pot, very small portions = alot of smoke.

Alex: yeah salads are great, especially 6 pape ones with hash oil  :)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2004, 02:43:40 PM »
62 posts per day?

u can minus that  8).. cuase his date shit is all fucked up.. but he do post a lot

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2004, 06:36:31 PM »
62 posts per day?

Moron, it only says 62 posts per day because it has me registered on December of 2003, when I was really here from the day this board opened...Try again.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2004, 06:50:38 PM »
I used to smoke abit. Used to chat while on a high, that was quite buzzy. Dun do it as much as b4, saves me money & braincells, lol.