Author Topic: Daz already run scared & bitched out to Sqaub with Spider locc....  (Read 1048 times)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
Daz already run scared & bitched out to Sqaub with Spider locc....
« on: September 16, 2004, 04:39:17 AM »
So why now am I seeing DAZ over on his forum posting up his location for Spider from 97ECC to go holler at him in Long Beach???????. Daz a busta acting tough online, cuz Spider already offer Daz to come to Main Street to squab months ago. I was posted up reading Spiderloc.com. Heres that he said. When he speaking about "Mafia" he talking about Main Street Mafia 98 which is Del Dog & IV Life Records hood from 98 & 104 between San Pedro & Broadway now Spiders hood are well known rivals to Main Street Mafia, 97ecc west is Broadway and Main Street is they east. So they are from the same naybahood. Spider is saying IV Life have photos of Daz all happy hangin out with Snoop & them @ mains spot & Spider locc hood are at war with 98MSMC, but he offering Daz to sqaub over there..... cuz Spider got a freidnship with Del Dogg.... Daz turned it down.Now he acting hard on DPG site. Spider loc is a real Banga I know this.Hes a Coaster who kicks it with 98mafia, not many do that.

YAW THAT WUZ CUTE DAZ BEGGIN ME TO COME TO LONG BEACH TO SQUAB AND I AINT ASK HIM TO COME TO MY HOOD TO SQUAB I ASK HIM TO GO TO MY ENEMIES HOOD WHERE IVE SEEN PICTRUES OF HIM BEIN REAL COMFORTABLE OVA THERE I TOLD HIM ID COME ALONE HE CAN BRING WHO HE PLEASES I KNOW THE NIGGAZ FROM MAFIA AINT GONE LET NOBODY JUMP IN SO WE CAN DO IT RIGHT THERE. BUT IF YAW REALLY KNEW I RUN AROUND THIS UNDERGROUND STUDIO SCEENE STILL AND EVERY NIGGA I BUMP INTO FROM INSANE FROM THE AGE OF 16 TO 30 SAY FUCC DAZ I USED TO KINDA GET ON MY TOES WHEN I KNEW LONGBEACH NIGGAZ WUZ GONE BE IN THE SPOT OR IF SOME OF EM CAME BUT I DONE BUMPED INTO SO MANY THAT I KNOW RIDAZ FUCC WITH RIDAZ. ITS JUST LIKE SINCE THE DAYS OF JAILIN WHEN U BUMP INTO LONG BEACH NIGGAS AND U ASK ABOUT DAZ JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY AND THE NIGGAZ THAT SO WHAT I DO FROM LONG BEACH LET ME KNOW WE FUCC WITH CUZ CUZ HE DOIN SOMETHIN AND HE PUTTIN THE HOOD OUT THERE BUT  CUZ AINT NO REAL HOMIE. NIGGAZ KNOW THAT NIGGA BUT HE GOT PUT ON INSANE IN LIKE 99 THEN HE TRYED TO KILL HISELF IN LIKE 01. CUZ IS A JOKE. ASK HIS BITCH ASS WHY HE AINT GET ON THE PHONE AT PRIME TIME IN ATLANTA WHEN A NIGGA PUSHED UP ON U WITH THAT SPI SHIT. THAT NIGGA WUZ TALKIN ABOUT IM COOL ON THAT BULL SHIT I DONT WANT NO PROBLEMS IM OUT HERE TRYIN TO GET THIS MONEY. TELL SPIDER ITS COOL. I WUZNT EVEN THERE IWUZ JUST ON THE PHONE AND THE NIGGA WUZ SHOOK HE LUCCY I WUZNT THERE AND CUZ BETTA HOOK IT UP SO WE CAN SQUAB AND SQUASH IT CUZ IF WE BUMP INTO EACHOTHER IN TRAFFIC I CANT CONTROLL WHAT MY NIGGAZ MIGHT DO. I MIGHT NOT EVEN GET TO TOUCH HIM. THAT NIGGA IS A HOE HE RAN FROM MY HOMIE SLEEP FROM MY HOOD IN ATLANTA AFTER FINDA OUT MY NIGGA WUZ FUCCIN UP IN HIS BITCH HE WUZ CALLIN THE HOMIE PHONE DOIN ALL TYPE OF BITCH SHIT. THIS WUZ IN ATLANTA TOO ASK HIM ABOUT SLEEP FROM 97 EAST COAST AND THE BITCH MIGNON(MEEN-YON) THATS HOW U PRONOUNCE IT IN THE PARENTHESIS. CUZ IS  A REAL HOOK AND IF YAW THANK IM MAKIN IT UP THEN I DONT KNOW WHAT TO TELL U BUT JUST SEE WHAT KIND OF RESPONSE THE NIGGA GIVE TO THAT SHIT.
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
Re: Daz already run scared & bitched out to Sqaub with Spider locc....
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2004, 08:12:44 AM »
fuck Daz and spider loc this fools are idiot they probally gonna make fifty sing to the row

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2004, 09:18:11 AM »
what i said was true if you dont believe me go ask daz or spider,u gotta be from tha streets to know about this &what went down.... but basically daz chiccen out like the coward he is & didnt want none of spi.... spi a quiet ass dude he a good dude he real with his.

lahiphop_1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2004, 09:23:01 AM »
real talk ADIDAS. Here is what Spi said when he read what you wrote: http://www.spiderloc.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?board=spi;action=display;num=1095338038

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2004, 09:37:46 AM »
real talk ADIDAS. Here is what Spi said when he read what you wrote: http://www.spiderloc.com/cgi-bin/forum/YaBB.cgi?board=spi;action=display;num=1095338038

lahiphop whats good hommie? I dont got my passwords book on me,can u paste what he said for me??

lahiphop_1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 09:40:02 AM »
This is what Spi said after DA TECH pasted what you wrote.

Spider
Loc'ed Out

The Brainless!

View Profile | WWW | | Instant Message

Re: Spi is this true? The guy scared of you homie!
« Reply #4 on: Today at 11:12am » Quote | Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DA TECH IM GLAD U BROKE IT DOWN LIKE THAT CUZ THATS THE WHOLE TRUTH MY NIGGA U MUST BE FROM AROUND THESE PARTS OR SOMETHIN CUZ U UP ON HOW IT CRACC RIGHT HERE REAL WELL 
  IP Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yolo Bangadoshish,fa deaf doe SPI 

datech
Prospect

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

View Profile | | Instant Message

Re: Spi is this true? The guy scared of you homie!
« Reply #5 on: Today at 12:08pm » Quote | Modify 

Fa sho.... it wasnt me though, it was Adidas on www.dubcc.com that actually said all that though....... Thanks for clearing it up. Daz is a loser, thats all I got to say about Daz. 

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 11:57:08 AM »
DA TECH IM GLAD U BROKE IT DOWN LIKE THAT CUZ THATS THE WHOLE TRUTH MY NIGGA U MUST BE FROM AROUND THESE PARTS OR SOMETHIN CUZ U UP ON HOW IT CRACC RIGHT HERE REAL WELL

ohh so 'da tech' possted up what i said about the daz/spi shit & then spi replyed saying this (quote above) about me & what i said??

i get it...well lahiphop1 thankx mayne,u a good guy for real cuzz so many of these haters say im a fake and aint from round these streets,so thankx for the heads up cuzz,like spi say i gotta be from the streets to know all this shit... everythang u read from me iss the whole truth.........spi actually knows me from when i use to kicc it up there.. stay up cuzz

lahiphop_1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2004, 12:14:05 PM »
Good lookin out

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2004, 02:50:41 PM »
you got pictures of spider loc...is Red spider the same of loc

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2004, 12:17:53 AM »
i got no pics of spiderlocc sorry,he isnt to tall, hella quiet too,he dont say much when you with him in real ...

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2004, 12:20:08 AM »
is red spider the same guy of spider loc

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2004, 01:29:14 AM »
no??there wass a spider from hawthorne piru they went up too 135st all tha way down to rosecrans,& Crenshaw was they east, Prairie they west but i dont think he rap.... who is red spider?

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2004, 02:29:39 AM »
who is red spider?
producer who works alot with whoo kid, he did the 2pac/50 collab
its actually "red spyda"..

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2004, 02:56:57 AM »
red spyda a producer he done some song for game.i dont think kurupt meant him thouh. i think he mean red spider oner of the homies frum tha bangin on wax, bloods &crips volumes...

Gotti......Xl

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thug Life
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2004, 08:04:30 AM »
you should get out off  the streets bullshit  I dont care was going on out there fuck wax fuck all the crip and blood and Eses shit that's pathetic

whoo kid, he did the 2pac/50 collab
its actually "red spyda".. the one  i was talkin about him
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 08:07:06 AM by kµ®µptף »