Author Topic: My Thoughts on "Welcome to the house"  (Read 369 times)

Myrealname

My Thoughts on "Welcome to the house"
« on: September 28, 2002, 08:23:23 PM »
The real problem with "welcome to the house" is:

1)Promotion
-It seems like for the 2nd Eastsidaz album,after the first single....nothing! The second single is supposed to be "Nite locs" by Mr.kane,there's the video on the doggystyle records web site but have u ever seen the video on tv or  heard the song on the radio ?

2)Production & featurings
The quality of the album in terms of production is good but snoop has chosen the wrong producers.
Fred wreck,meech wells,alchemist,ez-elpee and hi-tek have done a very good job but the others no!
"Don’t Make a Wrong Move" featuring Prodigy & Special-Ed is one of the worst songs EVER ! Snoop wanted to increase the sales with featurings from Prodigy,special ed and camron on this album but the songs with them on it dont work.

Compilations dont sell a lot,but this is not a  good promotion for his roster.
Think about it:this compilation is out since august and their solo album will be out next year. I think snoop is not a good ceo.....if u put out a compilation to promote your artist u need to have an album ready 2 or 3 months later.
Am i wrong ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: My Thoughts on "Welcome to the house"
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2002, 08:26:58 PM »
i think its a good cd but heres sumthin i just thought of it seems like there romoting this and paid the cost 2 be the boss at the same time cuz every magazine iv seen ALMOST lol snoop is n it and hes also got the all stars with him so i think there promoting them at the same time
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »