Author Topic: Half of Indian women married off by 15  (Read 774 times)

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Half of Indian women married off by 15
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2004, 06:48:09 PM »
Half of American women...... Having sex at 15

Im fuckin an Arab girl.

All that means is Arab men are useless, if their women are turning to shaved Manginas such as yourself.

If you arab guys can't give your women the royal High-Hard-One, don't blame us for doing it.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2004, 02:09:51 PM »
Half of American women...... Having sex at 15

Im fuckin an Arab girl.

All that means is Arab men are useless, if their women are turning to shaved Manginas such as yourself.

If you arab guys can't give your women the royal High-Hard-One, don't blame us for doing it.

Im Afghan
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2004, 09:02:40 PM »
persian pride

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2004, 11:05:11 PM »
Persian pride as well. Arabs might be useless, but damn so are white people. but the american comment wuznt a bad point, they worry bout girls gettin married at the age of fifteen in india, ok who cares? atleast they prolly havin sex after marriage then. u can look at it as a way to enforce purity? even tho they have like 8 yr old girls sold as prostitues in India.....basicly my post is getting no where. o well. i type bout random stupidness when i aint gettin sleep.